Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am female and against circumcision

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Other - I'll post my response below

Votes: 12 2.5%

• Total voters
^ Ha! :D

Ernestrome said:
I'd say you need to be a little more gentle with the head.

Good point. Although as circumcision is comparatively rare in Europe, the women I've known seem to have picked this up along the way. Direct digital stimulation of the helmet is just unpleasant to me - sensitive to the point of discomfort.

Next person who makes a comment that a circumsized penis is mutalated or chopped up gets a smack from the mod stick!!

that is a very rude statment and is not gonna be allowed in SLR.

People get circumsized as babies normally so what choice did they have. :p

well if it's not mutalation, couldn't it be considered grevious bodily harm? I think a guy was charged with GBH for chopping the clit hood off his baby. I totally agree babies have NO choice at all, and this is very unfortunate in this day and age. They should make this practice illegal.

serotonin-system said:
Wow. Did he tell everyone your pussy stinks? :)

lol. good one.

pullstring said:
Next person who makes a comment that a circumsized penis is mutalated or chopped up gets a smack from the mod stick!!

It's not rude, its a view on a taboo like subject, and personally i agree with it. Mutilation may be a bit over the top, but i'd definitely call it an unnecessary removal of someones (newborn) bodypart.

One of my favourite advantage of having a normal penis is masturbation, jesus, can you imagine masturbation without the foreskin? do you guys who are circumcised need to always use lube? Or do you just rub your raw dick? the actual foreskin produces it's own natural lubricant. It's a totally differnt feeling to say if i just rubbed my knob with lube, a feeling you will never beable to experience because of the choice (in most cases) your parents made.

Also it feels fukin amazing when a girl sucks your cock or when having sex, because of all the increased sensitivity of having a normal protected knob. But this is another level of feeling/sensitivitiy you guys can never experience because of a choice your parents made. (just read the post about the guy who got circumsised when an adult).Please don't make the same mistake with your children. And trust me, it makes no difference with how long you can last to whoever made that ridiculous post about jews circumsising for better sex LOL, this is mainly a psychological factor.

Also I think they look a lot better then the circumsised penis, they look natural. The knob is a normal colour, it hasn't been rubbed raw from their underpants. And fuck, some of the jobs look pretty messed up. Also most of the world has a normal penis.

Also can people stop saying they have an "uncut" penis, you have a normal penis, call it what it is.

Last edited:
I'm circumcised, but I won't have it done to my son...

I don't mind that I am, but I don't want to put my kid through it, especially since they don't use anesthetics, and my kid doesn't have a say in it.

I can see there possibly being some disagreement between my (future) wife and I, but to be honest, I feel this is my call... just like if I have a daughter, certain things are her call... just because there are certain things that each of us are going to have more experience with.

Such as if I have a daughter, and my wife says that she needs some specific feminine product or whatever... I'm not going to argue, she's has FAR more experience in these things than me ;)

^fuckin hell man. what's worse then a guy wanting their kid circumsied because they had it done to themselves, is a women who doesn't even have a fucking clue. but good call.

That would be a hellish situation.

Wife demanding that the newborn son be circumcised.

It'd definitely come down to the father, if you ask me. As Lingering Grin said, we are the ones "in the know".

pullstring said:

People get circumsized as babies normally so what choice did they have. :p

They are mutilated, the foreskin is chopped off. You need a dictionary.

How can it be rude to state a fact?

People obviously don't have a choice if they're circumcised as children, they can't give consent. That's why it's child abuse.

Modulus said:
That would be a hellish situation.

Wife demanding that the newborn son be circumcised.

It'd definitely come down to the father, if you ask me. As Lingering Grin said, we are the ones "in the know".

I so do not want to go here, but no. The father does not get the 'deciding vote' just because he has a penis. This is a decision I hope people would discuss before deciding to have children. I wouldn't choose to have a child with someone who couldn't make the big decisions along with me.

I do not plan to circumcise any children I may have, and my partner (who was circumcised) is of the same thought. A son can choose circumcision on his own if he wishes to do so once he is old enough to make up his own mind.

I knew a couple years ago who nearly divorced over this. The husband is Jewish (American) and the wife is Roman Catholic (from Central America somewhere originally). She grew up with several brothers, none circumcised. She did not convert, but agreed to the children having a Jewish upbringing. When it was explained to her that their son would have to undergo a bris shortly after birth, that it would be done in their home, and that they would then have to have a giant party... she went ballistic. Her mother and sisters thought her husband's family were monsters after that. It was really sad. :(

This thread is going nowhere good very fast -- for the last time, there is no reason this issue cannot be discussed without resorting to terms like "mutilation" or "child abuse". We are all aware of the nature of the procedure and additional use of pejoratives will result in warnings or time-outs for those who cannot pick up the level of this discussion. QUICKLY.

Mariposa said:
I so do not want to go here, but no. The father does not get the 'deciding vote' just because he has a penis. This is a decision I hope people would discuss before deciding to have children. I wouldn't choose to have a child with someone who couldn't make the big decisions along with me.
[/b]

I agree, and disagree...

the situation you described, both you and your partner BOTH didn't want to have it done... but...

what if he did? What then?

Yes, I don't have anything against discussing it... however, I won't have it done... yeah it might sound like a double standard, but so be it.

There really isn't a compromise in this situation... it's either do or don't....

The only people I am aware of being circumcised have had problems ever since because the proceedure was not done well so it's not something I would ever suggest to prospective my children!
It surely must be quite painful sans anaesthetic though, just because the foreskin may not be as sensitive as the head of a penis this doesn't detract from the fact that it is very sensistive. None of the men i know would be offering to have it done without (or with actually!) anaesthitic so it seems cruel to inflict that on a baby.
Personally I just don't think a parent should ever do that to a baby because it permanantly alters their childs body and it really isn't their decision to do that. It's a decision someone has to make themselves as a well informed adult.

American F Here ... OMG Do Not Cut... The Sexual Experience Is By Far So Much More Pleasurable You Might Realize Untill You Get Older... But... When You Get More Mature... You Realize That This Is A Choice That Should Have Not Been Made For U When U Did Not Have A Choice ... And American Doctors Over The Years Have Empahsized That This I "cleaner" .... Proud To Be A USC But Americans Can Be So Lazy And Impressionable Too Easy ... Let The Individual Make The Decision !!! When That Individual Is Able To Make It For The Right Reasons .... Let Your Children Make Their Own Decisions About What They Do To Their Bodies ... As Even Piercing A Babys Ears .... Let HER Make That Decision .... There Are Entirelly Too Many Narrow Minded Arrigant People In This World ....

Mariposa said:

I disagree. I would discuss the issue definitely, but there is absolutely NO chance that i'd allow my wife to have my son circumcised. End of story.

If she agreed, great! If not, she can sit back and deal with it.

:|

^ Unfortunately though Modulus, if your wife was a bitch (in which case, you probably wouldn't have married her in the first place), you would be the one sitting back and dealing with it. Woman still possess the vast majority of rights when it comes to children - if she's adamant she's getting the child circumcised, she'll get the final say.

However, I don't agree with this. Sometimes things can never be fair, but if woman can choose whether to abort a child or keep it (because it's their body + their life, etc.) - something I do agree with -- then men should surely have the final right to decide whether their son is circumcised or not.

As a woman, I will do what my partner wants, if I ever have a baby boy! If my partner doesn't have a strong opinion either way, I'll just leave my son uncut. I do feel this decision is one that should be discussed between both partners, but if not agreed upon, decided by the man.

Woman still possess the vast majority of rights when it comes to children - if she's adamant she's getting the child circumcised, she'll get the final say.

that's fucking disgusting, i can't believe circumcision is even legal in this day and age.

does fairnymth still post here? she was always a great advocate against circumcision.

Last edited:
Christian Soldier said:
that's fucking disgusting, i can't believe circumcision is even legal in this day and age.

does fairnymth still post here? she was always a great advocate against circumcision.
indeed ^

Damn if my dick was any more sensitive I would have to come up with something better than staring at the wall and saying the ABC's backwards. I love that I'm circumcised, since it allows me to last longer and the head of my dick is harder which provides extra stimulation for the girl.

aanallein said:
Not to be rude but its mutilation because you are chopping off a fully functional and useful part of the human anatomy. You don't understand it because you don't have a foreskin and thus, don't realize how awesome it is.

And you don't realize how awesome it is to have a circumsized wang.

Why are foreskin people so self-righteous?