• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting coke that doesn't completely dissolve.

EveryStar

Bluelighter
I've been getting these new batches of coke lately, bit there's one big problem: whenever I prep a shot, when I dump it into the spoon and as water, most of it dissolves, but the bottom turns white, I'll stir it around a bit, but then when i add the cotton, it's really hard to draw up the shot, and instead of there being nice, clear water in the rig, its slightly colored like there's some particulates floating in there. Then after a couple of minutes sitting in the rig, it's like it's almost impossible to do a shot, because the plunger will feel stuck (and you have to push REALLY hard to finally get that fucking shit down to your viens).

I think whoever cut it last cut it with some kind of foamy agent, which is really annoying, because although it's actually not terrible coke when I snort it, I can't seem to prep my shots properly with this stuff.

I still got quite a bit left to shoot, but I want to get proper shots this time. What should I do? I'm sure I'm not the first one to have gotten crappy coke every once in a while, but I'm still trying to make the best out of it. Should I heat it up just a bit? Stir it more? Use smaller pieces of cotton? I dunno it's just really frutrating when you're trying to prep a nice fat shot and by the time you're filtering it's impossible to draw up proper liquid.

what you have there is mostly all cut. most dealers figure most people snort their shit so they cut it with shit that is not water soluble. ive had this problem tons of times. its still possible to get a shot but dont expect the rush to be anything spectacular. if i were u id find a new source for ur shit. also filter it a few times if u can to get all that cut out. take ur time and have some patience ull be able to get a shot out of it. i bet the cottons clog up too dont they? fuckin scum bag dealers :! [/SIZE]

EveryStar said:
I've been getting these new batches of coke lately, bit there's one big problem: whenever I prep a shot, when I dump it into the spoon and as water, most of it dissolves, but the bottom turns white, I'll stir it around a bit, but then when i add the cotton, it's really hard to draw up the shot, and instead of there being nice, clear water in the rig, its slightly colored like there's some particulates floating in there. Then after a couple of minutes sitting in the rig, it's like it's almost impossible to do a shot, because the plunger will feel stuck (and you have to push REALLY hard to finally get that fucking shit down to your viens).

I think whoever cut it last cut it with some kind of foamy agent, which is really annoying, because although it's actually not terrible coke when I snort it, I can't seem to prep my shots properly with this stuff.

That could be too much bakind soda used as a cutting agent. Baking soda kinda bubbles when you add water because it releases CO2.. And if you leave it some time in the water it will turn the cocaine HCl powder into cocaine base (also know as crack) that will not dissolve in water and will turn that into a more goey like apereance..

Try adding a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar to try to dissolve better, if its baking soda addind an acid will keep that from happening, fully dissolving all the coke..

Coke (not base coke) should completely dissolve in water. What doesn't dissolve should be filtered out and thrown away, except if you suspect crack has formed because of baking soda. If you suspect baking soda is there you can try to acidify your solution with some ascorbic acid. This will react with the baking soda and the crack residues, leaving coke HCl.

If you filter with a micro filter, no particles should be left to clog the needle. Some cuts may increase the viscosity of the liquid though. I suspect some sugars (mannitol?) can do so. What you get is a syrupy liquid that can be hard even to pump into your syringes. This gets better if you warm your solution.

In your case why not mix it in a long container like a test tube, let it rest to that the foam or whatever collects at the bottom, then fill your syringes from the top?

Everything that dosent dissolve is just the cut, Dont worry about it.............

DCBAe said:
Try adding a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar to try to dissolve better, if its baking soda addind an acid will keep that from happening, fully dissolving all the coke..

Never use lemon juice in anything you are going to IV. There is a fungus from the rinds that can potentially cause serious eye and heart problems.

I've had this happen to me as well. White vinegar or Ascorbic acid will keep crack from forming. Use a wheel or micron filter if you have one. If not, filter twice, first using a syringe without the pin attached.

Wash the non-soluable material / precipitate with a bit of H20 to get the last of your product, then toss whats left, before you start thinking about extracting more product from the useless glob of powder.

If you used cotton the first time, refilter whats left, the solution should not be milky and should not clog your syringe.

Good luck. Be safe. And find another source.

FC

baking soda. one of the people i used to get stuff from in the summer i think was cutting hit stuff with it and it would turn white foggy and turn all to foam. i tried filter and adding more water to do it but it was just more irritating then it was worth. thats why you should always check the product sample a little bit if not shot it but at leas drop a little on a spoon and add little water to make sure its ok beofre leaving. my guy would always left me do that before leaving his place so i didnt have to come back.

OMG!!! i'm so glad this post is here. that's the same problem i'm having tonight. i'm like wtf??? i decided to try a new dealer. and till i found this post i knew this coke wasn't made to be slammmed. i'm so pissed. i'm trying to see if i can save and use some of the glob that's at the bottom of the cooker. i was able to get 2 bellringers out of it though :) but for the amount i paid, i should've been able to get like 15+

^ I'm glad you learned something from this thread. Cocaine is extremely soluble in water so if your dealer is very stupid, merely making a solution from it can show you dangerous impurities. You can filter them out with cotton and filter again with a micron filter, but still.. There are plenty of impurities that can be added that are water soluble and less dangerous not that I condone cutting coke. You should also check out LeJunk's cocaine purification thread.

^ I'm glad you learned something from this thread. Cocaine is extremely soluble in water so if your dealer is very stupid, merely making a solution from it can show you dangerous impurities. You can filter them out with cotton and filter again with a micron filter, but still.. There are plenty of impurities that can be added that are water soluble and less dangerous not that I condone cutting coke. You should also check out LeJunk's cocaine purification thread.

Yes, I have heard wonderous things about LeJunk's Acetone Wash anyone who hasn't looked it up should do so.

That could be too much bakind soda used as a cutting agent. Baking soda kinda bubbles when you add water because it releases CO2.. And if you leave it some time in the water it will turn the cocaine HCl powder into cocaine base (also know as crack) that will not dissolve in water and will turn that into a more goey like apereance..

this happened to me with some coke i got a while ago..but i was doing speedbals..would the heroin help or make this worse¿ heroin is acdic right

Be safe. And find another source.

QFT, those are the messages you should be getting out of this, especially the last one ;).

Coke that doesn't break down completely when you put water to it ain't worth putting in your veins.

i checked out that thread like you said and one of the last posts said
Are you still involved with that acetone wash hype???

Nowadays its useless in 90% of the cases. Dealers and maufaturers are aware that consumers know a bit more today and they even have basable cuts you will not get out with a AB EXTRACTION NOT TO SPEAK OF AN ACETONE WASH. They are using complcated pharmaceuticals for cutting. SWIM had to do an A/B extraction twice to remove lets say 90% of a nasty basable cut. acetone is just doing nothing mostly but gives you a feeling of wrong security.

1980 is definetely over.

so does this method not work anymore for shooting it?

Why is this on the first page? I haven't done coke in months.

Edit: Cool, 666 posts.

Last edited:
oh man, i'm going to stop iv'ing coke. the addiction part of it is horrible. i've been iv'ing H for months now and it hasn't made me a fiend for it like iv coke has made me. i've already sold things. taken money from my parents. it's the ultimate addiction for me. with h i can do it and stay away from it for a week or so. but since i've tried iv coke 2 weeks ago. i've been trying/doing it every single day. i've realized that it's very scary and serious. like today i got a bag, when it was over i felt so crappy. thank god that the come down only lasts for like 15 mins. but then i was thinking about getting more. but i said fuck it, i got 2 bags of dope and that made me feel better and happy and content. so when people say don't iv coke. people should really think twice. it's a bitch of a drug/experience. oh and i wasn't even able to get any bellringers from that bag today. i guess my tolerance is already going up. and my arm is all fucked up.