• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting coke that doesn't completely dissolve.

Ah man, Im at the very end of all night IV coke binge, and I have to +1 every complaint made on this thread. I knew that coke was crap the second I added water to my first shot, but I dont see why that would make it not IV worthy as long as you use a filter whatever dissolves and makes it through the filter should be (hopefully ok). Anybody whos every mainlined coke, knows snorting is a last resort and only done to save face in front of ppl who have never stuck a needle in their arm. But anyways, yeah, I just killed about 4 grams of this crap, propably ended getting half of a gram of actual coke. Id have to wash the cut out of the spoon after every other shot. Now Im starring at an empty bag, fresh rigs and a spoon with a bunch of white shit in the bottom that didnt desolve from my last couple of shots. thinking doping some water on it and see if I get anything out of it. It could be baking soda, but I dont have the balls to put lemon juice in my vein

Last edited:
Of course swim tried it, anything to post pone that inevitable come down, it was worthless, just put 9 units of water filtered through a cig filter into his arm. no headchange whatsoever. now comes the fun part.

Please reply to my posts

Anybody that has any experience with slamming coke, please post a reply, I dont care if its a answer, comment, question. Even if you have no experience with coke at all, I just need to socialize. talking to somebody or having sex is the only way I can get past the come down and I will never forgive myself if I talk myself in to spending another penny on that crap. I'm stuck at this house by myself, no car, my wife left me yesterday (hense the coke binge) so no sex. any replies would be appreciated.

Stick in there dude.

Try not to turn to drugs or drinking to cope with the loss of wife.

Good Luck man. I predict you'll be better off without her

Thanks man, and youre right. drugs should not be used for dealing with situations you just cant or dont want to handle. But sometimes, theres just no other option, or so it seems.

Anybody that has any experience with slamming coke, please post a reply, I dont care if its a answer, comment, question. Even if you have no experience with coke at all, I just need to socialize. talking to somebody or having sex is the only way I can get past the come down and I will never forgive myself if I talk myself in to spending another penny on that crap. I'm stuck at this house by myself, no car, my wife left me yesterday (hense the coke binge) so no sex. any replies would be appreciated.

No experience with slamming coke here, but plenty of experience with hitting rock bottom. (Alcohol was my DOC/downfall: cost me my college career, among other things).

While I'm not a huge fan of the 12-step approach, I think one thing they have right is the "one day at a time" approach. You don't have to quit slamming coke forever: you just have to quit slamming it today. No matter how addicted you are to any substance, you should be able to avoid using it for one day. And then you can avoid using it for another day, and another, and another... and before you know it you've got years of sobriety under your belt.

Best of luck, brother. Stay clean for today: it only gets better from here.

Well, I just bumped up this old damn thread, because like an idiot, after nearly 10 months of abstinence (not counting the off-hand couple of times I did it completely out of impulse without thinking a modicum about it), I for some reason felt like shooting cocaine again over the weekend, every night for the last 3-4 days I would get a bag (or two, after I run out) and shoot it. The thing is, my "good" dealer who's got some great stuff (completely dissolves, no cloudy residue/off-white kind of solution, the kind of the stuff that you could probably shoot without even filtering), well he's a bit unreliable and a little harder to get a hold of, whereas the few dealers nearest to my house are always stocked and are on the grind 24/7, all I have to do is drive 1 minute and 15 seconds down the street and I'm there.

Except, of course, the most convenient sources also have some pretty shitty coke overall, especially if you're attempting to IV. Like it'll be mostly powder and chunks, I could dump out like 0.2 in the spoon and add like 60 units of water and all I'm left with is a cloudy solution with floating particles (cut) while the chunks (and most people tend to associate "chunky" with "good") , they just don't dissolve whatsoever. I can spray as much water as I want, stir and stir but they still won't dissolve. Then when I'm trying to get what little actual cocaine there is in the spoon, the cotton (and the needle as well, ocasionally) eventually gets clogged and I'm left with a more or less dry mystery white powder in the spoon and a cloudy cloudy solution in the rig (cloudy, but not to the point that it would have solid particles in it either).

Is there anyway to get a decent shot out of coke that's been cut this badly? Most of the time half the solution gets wasted in the clogged up cotton anyway, so it's really, really hard to get a decent shot.

I know, I know, the easy solution would be to get it from my #1 connect with the great stuff, but it's usually more expensive and not always available so the fiend in me often ends up settling for the cheaper, nearest source, hoping each time that I'll get a decent bellringer or two out of that twenty sack (or even dime sacks, which I occasionally get sometimes, I'm surprised dealers would even sell that low amounts of powder haha).

Fuck this. I can see myself heading on a downward spiral once again, I was doing good (although IVing heroin with some degree of regularity, but not the point where it caused me any troubles with anything, as I seem to have a surprisingly good amount of self-control with opiates), but now that the Dope Man got locked up again I haven't been able to find any H here in Houston and I think I'm replacing my H use with going back to IV coke use, which I really don't want to... Sure, I could pop Percocets or take Methadone instead, but it's not about heroin being an opiate, it's just the fact that I love the shot prep ritual and I love the rush, so if I can't get that H I eventually gravitate back towards la cocaina...

Sorry for the long ramble, as always, but you know that's just how I roll when I post messages on Bluelight. %)

Last edited:
Here is what I'd do mos def. I'd first try to heat it in a spoon, don't boil it or let it "fizz" cause the liquid will just burn away and you'll b left with an empty spoon HAHA not fun, heat it till you see a few bubbles on the bottom then remove the flame.
If that doesn't clear up your shot then honestly I'd use more water for each shot, filter super fast and bang each hit like there was no tomorrow. And yeah, I'd mos def find a new dealer. I'm actually switching over to ice personally now here in a few days cause I'm tired of getting bad coke and spending every min. I have trying to rig up another crappy shot only to get a minimal rush that only gives me enough time to rig up another shot haha sux

Here is what I'd do mos def. I'd first try to heat it in a spoon,....
Don't do that. Coke dissolves in COLD water just fine. With heat, it will start to form freebase/rock and generally get melted in with the gunk... not only do you lose (usable) coke, you risk getting particulates in the rig or your vein.

EveryStar, please don't go down that route into IV coke addiction. I'm trying to fight it myself at the moment. Luckily I've never had the access to it that I had to heroin. I had a lot of heroin habits, but I'm convinced I would be a lot worse off right now if I spent an equal amount of money shooting coke. I, like you, think about it a lot more than I think about H. The rush is so fucking good. But it really fucks you over in so many ways I can't even begin to enumerate (health being the most obvious one).