• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

BL guys- tell me what getting a boner is like? (research!)

It's kind of like having a sack of flesh attached to your groin that periodically fills with blood.

The actual sensation of an erection is like an angel riding a cloud into Heaven and breathing glory on your balls as it passes through.

lol at MattPsy, hey what about:

splooging
gushing
squirting
oozing
contracting
orgasming

oh yes! oh yes!

deflated
limp
flacid
lazy
languid

Oh woops I thought this was the limp dick word association thread! Sorry!

*backs out quickly without a tent in his pants*

this probably wont help you write a novel, but unless an erection is being used it is mostly just annoying as hell

This thread is mighty hot. Thanks NotDeja and all the members (heh) that contributed :D

Formico said:
I can't tell you what it's like to have a boner...

But this is what it feels like after a guy (at least for me) comes.

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

edit: this is the game I usually play after I masturbate.

wow, what you feel after a guy comes and what a guy feels after a guy comes are completely different. :D

you feel like an adorable bunny rabbit hopping graciously through the pretty white snowy night sky from bell to bell with doves flying through the air all the while beautiful soft music graces your ears.

i feel like a shame filled rapist who needs to take a shower to cleanse himself of all his sins. =D

all i can do after i come is hate myself, but i love myself clear up until that moment.

It feels like my mid-section was just engorged with a thick gloopy ooze, like that found in Ghost Busters II.

When I look at something that would turn me on or start thinking about a girl I saw earlier or like map out a sex screne in my mind it just stiffens a little bit, and it can feel it slowly rub up against the inside of thigh when it is hardening. The speed at which it hardens is like every beat of my heart it jumps up a little more and hardens a little more. When I am really really turned on it feels like its as hard as a rock and OMG do I want something warm and wet to put this into when its ready.

The rate at which it hardens reminds me kind of like a clock hand ticking, like every tick it just jumps up a little bigger .... It feels like an arm sort of too when its like this, I can even kinda move it a little bit haha.

If you want more details or even a step by step video please feel free to PM me!

this is my new favorite thread :D

i once had a dream about having a boner and needing to jack off, but i don't think my subconscious got it quite right. it was very "urgent" feeling though, so maybe that part was accurate.

@lterEgo said:
i once had a dream about having a boner and needing to jack off, but i don't think my subconscious got it quite right. it was very "urgent" feeling though, so maybe that part was accurate.
that is extremely accurate. the holy grail of masturbation is getting a boner while having a sexy dream you can 'control', and then waking up with a sticky mess all over you. %)

(or maybe that's just me, right? :D)

Okay now tell me what it's like to cum.

:)

I'm writing the sex scene for my book right now and this is all helping very much. It may not be helping poor lonely me, but at least I can live through my book. :\

It feels crap.

Id much rather have a clit.

Tell me what it feels like to have a clit.

PS cumming feels really good for about 5seconds if that. You feel the cum shooting up your dinky then as it cums out BOOM you feel pleasure!

For me personally cumming isn't just the single moment of orgasm its a gradual building of mental and physical sexual energy combined with a tightness and hardness in the penis as blood continues to fill over the course of the experience and it gets harder and harder and you yearn more and more for release. I feel a building up of pressure and wetness as pre-cum starts to steadily release and lubricate. Eventually it becomes a frenzy of primal lust as the experience overwhelms my rational thoughts and orgasm becomes more imminent. Pressure continues to build and I feel a feeling of inevitability as if I am basically just controlling when the release will happen, no longer if it will happen. It is all out of my control at that point and I can only hope to get maximum enjoyment out of the experience by controlling it for as long as mentally and physically possible. The experience reaches a new level of intensity as I reach the final point of holding back where it takes everything I have to keep from finishing. At that point the physical and mental flood of endorphins and sex rage is virtually uncontrollable, my dick is rock hard - completely engorged in blood like some kind of behemoth of sex energy - and I feel like my entire being is focused on each millisecond of time passing before my eyes as I yearn for release but don't want to end the experience quite yet. Then I release and I feel an emptiness as my heart rate quickly drops back to normal, endorphins flood my mind, my pupils dialte, and my dick goes into overstimulated remission. I am spent and at peace and yet yearn to return to that frenzied state.