• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

BL guys- tell me what getting a boner is like? (research!)

This one time I got a boner and I did the tuck up thing as usual. Now, this is where I made the mistake of neglecting that it was a particularly windy day, and that my cock head always sticks out the top of my boxer shorts when I do the tuck up... you can see where this is going.
So pretty much i'm in a big crowd and the wind gusts all of a sudden, my shirt flies up, anddd ... That was fucking hilarious.

What it's like for me getting a boner:
Usually I have some sexy thoughts running through my mind - sometimes i'll actully be conscious of this, sometime not, like in a semi-dream state - then i'll feel this deep, intimate warmth start in my genital region and my face starts to heat up a bit. Sometimes I can stop it at this point if I want to, other times not. Anyways, then the rush of blood starts, and it feels like this rushing, surging warmth spreading through my pelvic region, with the epicenter feeling like somewhere 2/3'd along the length of my cock, and my balls feel like they rise upward toward my torso, and tighten up. I can feel it start to get bigger quite quickly at this point. This is where the euphoric rushes start, and i'll get hot/hot waves running across my skin and sometimes goosebumps to accompany it. At this point now i'll be intensely psychologically turned on, and there's no way I can prevent getting one - images and feelings and sounds will fill my mind's eye, all strongly sexual imagery.
Now waves pass through my cock, strong pulsing, and I will have a full erection - very hard, very warm, and quite difficult to hide if in public haha (as well as the psychological effects which will usually have me grinning like an idiot to accompany it :D).

If I don't consciously maintain the sexual imagery by psychologically encouraging it, then it will begin to subside within 5 minutes or so. I don't need to use any physical contact to maintain it if I choose to usually, although it does help.

What it feels like to be inside a woman:
Very wet, very warm, silky smooth, and snug. Every part of you cock feels a different sensation. When they squeeze their muscles inside - OMG <3 .
Absolutely amazing and words are inadequate, haha.

I'm so fucking turned on now LOL. It helped my revise my post, at least =D .

MattPsy said:
This one time I got a boner and I did the tuck up thing as usual. Now, this is where I made the mistake of neglecting that it was a particularly windy day, and that my cock head always sticks out the top of my boxer shorts when I do the tuck up... you can see where this is going.
So pretty much i'm in a big crowd and the wind gusts all of a sudden, my shirt flies up, anddd ... That was fucking hilarious.

What it's like for me getting a boner:
Usually I have some sexy thoughts running through my mind - sometimes i'll actully be conscious of this, sometime not, like in a semi-dream state - then i'll feel this deep, intimate warmth start in my genital region and my face starts to heat up a bit. Sometimes I can stop it at this point if I want to, other times not. Anyways, then the rush of blood starts, and it feels like this rushing, surging warmth spreading through my pelvic region, with the epicenter feeling like somewhere 2/3'd along the length of my cock, and my balls feel like they rise upward toward my torso, and tighten up. I can feel it start to get bigger quite quickly at this point. This is where the euphoric rushes start, and i'll get hot/hot waves running across my skin and sometimes goosebumps to accompany it. At this point now i'll be intensely psychologically turned on, and there's no way I can prevent getting one - images and feelings and sounds will fill my mind's eye, all strongly sexual imagery.
Now waves pass through my cock, strong pulsing, and I will have a full erection - very hard, very warm, and quite difficult to hide if in public haha (as well as the psychological effects which will usually have me grinning like an idiot to accompany it :D).

If I don't consciously maintain the sexual imagery by psychologically encouraging it, then it will begin to subside within 5 minutes or so. I don't need to use any physical contact to maintain it if I choose to usually, although it does help.

What it feels like to be inside a woman:
Very wet, very warm, silky smooth, and snug. Every part of you cock feels a different sensation. When they squeeze their muscles inside - OMG <3 .
Absolutely amazing and words are inadequate, haha.

I'm so fucking turned on now LOL. It helped my revise my post, at least =D .

I love that squeezing muscles feeling too, That's SUCH a turn on................. :D This is what my face looks like 8o :! 8o

^ Hahaha, yup.
In the words of one girl "You look like all your Christmases just came at once!"
Bwahaha.

Physically it feels very similar to having a very intense muscular pump. I'm a body builder so I take working out pretty seriously and the feelings are definitely similar once you get to a certain point in training. Having a muscle group completely engorged with blood to the point where the skin is tight and feels like it might burst open at any moment is very similar. Also, the muscular tightness and erection feeling both effect you psychologically. You feel powerful, sexy, and very horny in both cases (the degree of each is obviously different for each circumstance tho haha). The best is to have a full muscular pump and an erection at the same time. The feeling of fullness, power, sexuality, and the endorphins from both experiences is pretty awesome.

didn't read the entire thread but a word that always comes to mind (lol when I'm thinking conceptually which is not all the time when getting turned on!) about erections is: engorging.

It feels wonderful to have a LOT of blood pumped into my dick. Stretching, engorging, filling up, becoming hard. Ready to penetrate into a vagina and squirt my seed deep into her body. Yes, yes, woo it is hot in here! :)

imagine your clit being 10x bigger than it is. now imagine it filling up with blood ...

lol this thread is pretty hot, i've always wondered what it was like for a guy

samadhi_smiles said:
didn't read the entire thread but a word that always comes to mind (lol when I'm thinking conceptually which is not all the time when getting turned on!) about erections is: engorging.

It feels wonderful to have a LOT of blood pumped into my dick. Stretching, engorging, filling up, becoming hard. Ready to penetrate into a vagina and squirt my seed deep into her body. Yes, yes, woo it is hot in here! :)

I couldnt help but crack up when I read this............ ;)

Yes this is the hottest thread ever.

Thanks for all the good replies! I'm boner educated now. :)

haaaaa.
engorging is such a repulsive word.
nobody mentioned pulsating either.
:D

lol at pulsating - what about bobbing? You know how sometimes your dick will be getting hard and start bobbing upwards...upwards...up...up to the sky!!! :)

engorging
organic
fertile
seed
sex
deep
inside
embedded
entwined
enraptured
blissed
complete

just a word association its fun to do these sometimes :)

I didn't use pulsating specifically, but I used pulsing - close enough, he he :p ?
here's a few more words:
erupting
expanding
quaking
ascending
exploding

MynameisnotDeja said:
BL guys- tell me what getting a boner is like?

Like a cheap airline. Sometimes on time; sometimes early; sometimes late; sometimes like a long, relaxed, intercontinental flight; sometimes hurried and needing one or more stop overs; no smoking during flight and most times cramped. Life vest optional.

NB

sylvan Wanderer said:
rubbing it feels amazing and if it's not being rubbed it aches to be rubbed

Truly wonderful feeling that is hard to put into words.

It can get so hard sometimes, it hurts (in a good way).

It's fucking awesome having a dick!

To describe it properly would be.....HARD ;)

Haha, you asked guys to talk about their dicks and now we won't stop.

I find it a bit different when we're talking about a more or less purely autonomic response - i.e. "morning wood" - versus one that's clearly driven by a specific excitement.

With the latter, sometimes it's something visual that catches my eye and the cycle starts right up. More often, it's a look from one of my partners, sort of a smile or raised eyebrow. Maybe a casual walk towards the bedroom. . . other times it's almost psychic, you can just feel that spark happen with a partner on some other level.

Either way, once the cycle start it feels, for me, like an acceleration. The initial phase is kind of abrupt as everything transitions to thinking about 100 different things to thinking about only one: sex. From there, it's like accelerating into a tunnel. When I'm really wild with excitement, I get a buzzing in the ears and that "time dilation" thing where everything seems to slow down. There's that sinking/shifting feeling in the gut - no, it's more like everything is going up, tightening up, shifting up, becoming light. Lightheadedness.

And above all else: focus. Once into that space, it's pure focus. The rest of the world is just a distant blur. Hunger or pain or distractions are gone. That desire, manifested for me in my lower gut, is the center of everything. I become highly attuned to smell - even more so than normally (which is alot, probably due to living with dogs) - and the scents become intensely powerful.

I find it unimaginably difficult to be patient, when in that focused zone. Everything wants to be now now now. It's taken lots of effort, and a good bit of time, to allow some of that energy to diffuse into more of a centered attraction. Because I spent my teen years "fence hopping," always at risk of being caught, I suspect I developed this deep tendency to get things over with fast because faster = safer. It's been a long road to unlearn some of that.

The only thing I've ever found that has the same general feeling is a standing BASE exit. That's probably where I get the sense that there's an overall acceleration to getting erect, and the desire overall. It's like jumping in the "gravity well," where everything else turns to a blur.

Peace,

Fausty

well said. the complete focus, tunneling of thought, and slowing of time is all a very big part of having a rock hard erection for sure