View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelic slang / nicknames.

feelgoodhit

Bluelighter
a few of my fellow psychonauts have taken to giving nicknames to certain compounds, much like MDMA is called "ecstasy" - for example, a friend of mine calls 2C-E "eternity".

if you've nicknamed a psychedelic compound, please share here. :D

love+light
feelgoodhit

Me and my friend call triflouromethylphenlypiperazine " The Big T"

I and a freind call PCP buy its old trade name, Sernyl .

Me and my army buddies call Ketamine "medic juice" due to it being more or less the only anastetic used by the medics.

lsd - lucy
never really used a lot of nicknames for stuff, since I dont really talk on the phone there's no point. :\

I always find that nicknames jusy confuse everything. Then you get local lingo used by groups of kids, and as word passes between groups over time, no one knows what the hell they're talking about anymore.

^while this is true xorky, the fact remains that nicknames can, at the very least, provide a bit of amusement. :]

I call DMT deems or deemsters. And with LSD, I usually say paper or liquid, just depending on what form it is. Thats about it though.

I have alot

ketamine-kittens, kizzle, meow
Mushrooms-little people, umbrelas, boomers, fungi, fruits
LSD-doses, tabs, paper, homework, liquid
MDMA-molly, mizzle, that girl, girl fiend

Where I live everyone calls MDMA Rolls or Janks. LSD is just called cid, or referred to as "doses"

I think I invented "Janks", but I'm not sure :\

OrneTTe said:
I call DMT deems or deemsters. And with LSD, I usually say paper or liquid, just depending on what form it is. Thats about it though.

How about "wowee wowee" =D

2c-e - ethyl

I like this name for 2C-E. It seems to perfectly capture the cold, hard, analytical feminine persona that 2C-E seems to give that guides me through the trip.

Of course, as a straight guy, I always seem to give drugs I like feminine characteristics when I describe them. ;) =D

ectasy- thizz, rolls, beaners
LSD- doses, tabs, fun
shrooms- fungi, OMG

A kid I know who has been going on a bit of a psychedelic binge recently has started calling mushrooms "the truth."

i deal with a lot of school children but...

i call 2c-e, 2c-b, 2c-i, and 2c-d - "mescaline" or "synthetic peyote"
i call 4-ho-dipt, 4-ho-mipt, and 4-ho-det - "synthetic shroomz"
i call bromo-dragonfly, DOC, DOM, and DOB - "LSD"
i call PCP - "THC"
i call salvia - "marijuana"

i dont know how i come up with this stuff=D

Fuck, hamhurricane, that could get confusing as hell. I'd be so fucking pissed if someone passed me a packed bowl of "marijuana" only to get the nasty salvia tingleshiver mindfuck.

2c-e - chameleon
mdma - candy
mushrooms - mush
ketamine - kitty

not all too original, except for the first.
i seem to call everything else by name.

Ketamine - Katrina

Me and my friend decided k needed a sexy name like Mary Jane, Molly, and now Katrina.