Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelic slang / nicknames.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

People here call.. :

LSD blotters : Acid, Buvard(Buvard = Blotter in french)
MDMA : Ecstase, E, also often reffered
Any kind of pill : Peanut
PCP : Mescaline, PCP
GHB : rape drug

The rest is just called by its real name.

We've all been calling lsd tickets lately, I like it for some reason, heh.

If something is especially strong, it is said to "kill small children"
eg. "Hey man, how were those pills?"
"awesome, those things would kill small children"

I'm gonna remember this one! =D

Sick minds think a like I suppose. ;)

Hits of acid are generally called "trips" around BNE.

Mate of mine calls 'em "Whelps"... See here for details... (Very WTF but very funny :D )

^ Lol. What the hell was that supposed to be? I didn't understand it but I laughed. =D

Oh, and hey to a fellow Brisbane BL'er!

Mate of mine calls 'em "Whelps"... See here for details... (Very WTF but very funny

WoW references on a drug information forum... I just cant escape that game.

LSD - Cid
Marijuana - Bud
MDMA - Beans

I just call DXM robitussin, LSD acid, psylicybin mushrooms mushrooms, marijauna weed, mdma E, Salvia sally etc.

MDMA (crystal): Mandy, MD
MDMA (pills): Pills, gurners, beans, jubes, disco biscuits, little ones

Everything else is called fairly generic things.

However, for me, the slang is just what I use when I'm thinking to myself or talking to the (very) few of my friends who also use drugs.
This. I usually actually flip all over the place with some drugs and call them millions of names when thinking about them to myself(though I play with the names of everything so this isn't out of the ordinary for me). Anyone who doesn't know about the chemical recieves its full name whether it frightens them or not, maybe for the best if it does!
2c-B- Bees
DMT- DMTree, DMFree, DMTizzle, Dimitri
etc.

I need one for 4-AcO-DMT because I know my wife is never going to remember it (and it's kind of awkward to say; it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue!)

4-AcO-DMT: Aco (like A-cO) or Ace
LSD: Doses, tabs, blotter, Cid, Lucy
Cocaine: Snow ball party
2C-B: Bees, bromos, bees knees, nexus
DMT: Dimitri, deemster
Shrooms: Boomers
Salvia: Sally D
2C-I: I-candy

my paranoid side says were giving unwanteds info on how to crack our simple codes, but ehh, what the hell.. some of em are funny-

MDMA- your girl, sassy girl
cocaine-candy
meth-motivation, breaking bad,that bitch
heroin-dog food,diesel
LSD- artwork,ergot
2cb- your 2 bros,bromo
2ci-pixie dust
ketamine- kava kava,shut the fuck up (this ones my fav,lol)
ex:
'insert drunk girls name' was running her mouth all night so we gave her a little shut the fuck up. she prolly thought it was candy..needless to say it worked like a dream..lol

Last edited:
Generally I use the slang around more casual drug users, who don't educate themselves about drugs and wouldn't necessarily recognise the chemical name.

Usually I stick to the most well known, but for research chemicals there's a whole range of possibilities to coin new names, although only amongst friends... I mean, every time I heard 'meow meow' it made me cringe and want to regurgitate my dinner. My ex and I used to have various names for MDMA that became sort of terms of endearment.

For example, with friends, I refer to MXE as 'Moxy', simply for convenience as it rolls off the tongue better than 'MXE' or 'methoxetamine'. I never bother on the internet as three letters is less effort, and there's no chance for confusion.

^Why not call it Mexxy instead since Moxy=5-MeO-MiPT. Think if you asked for Moxy at a fest/rave on accident the guy gave you 5-MeO, laughs would ensue but not for you!:p

I call DMT deems or deemsters..

We do the same around here.

K- Katrina, the Kat, Kaightlyn,
Salvia- Sally
Cannabis- Bud, dank, Mary, greens, weed,
Mescaline- Mescies
Shrooms- Fungus, fiberous soul stuff,
LSD- Lucy, Cid,
Opiates- Opi,
Alcohol- Brew
Cigarettes- Rollies, Deuces, Tailoreds(Filtered Cigarettes)

Lol @ calling LSD "homework"

+1 to DMT being called "Dimitri", or sometimes "the mad Russian". Amongst the people I know, it is usually used as if referring to an individual, as in:

"Hey, you seen the mad Russian around lately?"
"Yeah man, Dimitri knocked me on my ass. Crazy bastard."

2C-I is sometimes "Too-psy"

I'm sure we could go on and on with different names for cannabis, but that belongs on another board. Most of the bases on psychedelics have been covered at this point.

Last edited:
lsd = lucy
mdma = molly (pure powder for), tabe (pill form)
2ci = izzy
mushrooms = shrooms
weed = bud
pcp = wet
coke = chowder, blow, snow,