• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Phenibut

sid1024

Greenlighter
Hey all,

i recently bought some phenibut i have some exams coming up in a week i was wondering would it be a good idea to have phenibut the morning of the exams? for the anxiety reduction and for the nootropic effects?

also what are the negative sides of taking this as in when do i have to worry bout addiction?

It feels like a light benzo sort off. It will help your anxiety if you have any. I wouldn't worry about addiction much. I don't remember having any negative side effects from it.

But in my opinion it's still best to take exams sober.

There is a risk of dependence with phenibut. Search around BL and on google and you'll find some incidences of phenibut dependence and withdrawal. Tolerance also apparently builds rapidly. One main side effect of phenibut is that it can cause hangover if taken in a sufficient amount. Until you know exactly how you'll react to phenibut, it's best not to take it before an exam.

There are different types of 'nootropic' actions. I think it is supposed to be nueroprotective. Not a cognitive enhancer. Can't see it being any use except to sleep if you have zero tolerance to anything pretty much.

I've had a bottle sitting in my cupboard for almost a year now. Tried it a couple of times. Very mild effect although if you loaded you might get a small buzz once. Tolerance is fast I have read.

I slept nicely after coming down 2 e and just chilled after taking some phenibut. I didn't found it useful as a nootropic.

just follow the directions and try it in the evening. My warning is this as follows. A little goes a long ways! I took this stuff way to lightly and waaay over did it on my dosage and as a result suffered the worst hangover ever. Kinda like an alcohol hangover with a weird mental twist.

RorerQuaalude714 said:
Until you know exactly how you'll react to phenibut, it's best not to take it before an exam.

^+1

in terms of dependence, if you are using it once for an exam, there isn't a drug out there that has the ability to cause physical dependence from one use.