Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
pedaltopedal said:
I dunno. I've experienced this phenomenon with vaporized DMT more times than I've experienced breakthroughs. About 5 to 1 times more.

Usually I'm hitting the pipe, then suddenly I find myself many minutes later in the corner hiding, shirtless or even possibly naked. And I always manage to somehow vomit during the blackout as well, because when I come to there is always a nice big mess to clean up.

No visuals, no revelations, just complete amnesia and I'm usually left with an overwhelming sense of fear that something horrible has just happened to me. Sometimes I come back curled up in the fetal position, shaking like a scared animal. It's frightening and it's like I lost 20 or so minutes of my life. It's a lot like what I would imagine and alien abduction to be like.

Maybe I'm more sensitive to DMT, and need to measure my doses more accurately.

Honestly judging by your response I don't think you should be using DMT. Sounds an awful allot like you psyche doesn't want the effects its getting. Because even with the best smoking technique it is hard to get even 60mg down all in one long hit.

But beyond the amount you are smoking that doesn't sound normal at all. Do you even enjoy it? there is no reason to use something such as DMT if all it does is scare the shit out you.

pedaltopedal said:
I dunno. I've experienced this phenomenon with vaporized DMT more times than I've experienced breakthroughs. About 5 to 1 times more.

Usually I'm hitting the pipe, then suddenly I find myself many minutes later in the corner hiding, shirtless or even possibly naked. And I always manage to somehow vomit during the blackout as well, because when I come to there is always a nice big mess to clean up.

No visuals, no revelations, just complete amnesia and I'm usually left with an overwhelming sense of fear that something horrible has just happened to me. Sometimes I come back curled up in the fetal position, shaking like a scared animal. It's frightening and it's like I lost 20 or so minutes of my life. It's a lot like what I would imagine and alien abduction to be like.

Maybe I'm more sensitive to DMT, and need to measure my doses more accurately.

You sure it isn't 5meoDMT :)

That sounds fucked up - not pleasurable at all.

B9 said:
You sure it isn't 5meoDMT :)

That sounds fucked up - not pleasurable at all.

Was just thinking the same thing, I've definitely had the fetal position thing on 5-meo-dmt, it just knocks you out!

Plus the fact that you say you get no visualisations makes me think 5Meo too, NN-DMT is massively visual, for me anyway.

pedaltopedal said:

Could be the DMT fairy.

LordKrishna said:
Honestly judging by your response I don't think you should be using DMT. Sounds an awful allot like you psyche doesn't want the effects its getting. Because even with the best smoking technique it is hard to get even 60mg down all in one long hit.

But beyond the amount you are smoking that doesn't sound normal at all. Do you even enjoy it? there is no reason to use something such as DMT if all it does is scare the shit out you.

I enjoy small hits here and there for there anti depressant like effect.

I've had wonderful powerful breakthrough experiences in which I die an infinity of deaths, and then am reborn back into this world full of relief, a renewed appreciation of life and an intense feeling of love for myself and the universe.

It just seems there is a fine line between breakthrough dose and an overdose for me.

I also enjoy small tokes... 10mg, 15mg or so. Just a light trip that leaves me feeling pretty great afterwards.

In fact I rarely smoke more than 30mg because I find even with this typically sub-breakthrough dose, if I just close my eyes I'll be melting into the fractal fabric.

I also like small doses of DMT on top of other psychedelics.. or best of all, some Ketamine :)

so my last DMT trip was this past weekend... I took ONE hit and that fucking threw my face into hyperspace... wooshhhh! Weird thing was that I was encountering dual realities, another VERY PROMINENT human character/ entity guided me / lurked around me for most of the trip. It was the first and only time that an entity has EVER been human in DMT space for me.

I come back to my living room only to find out that SKL who was siting to my right had hit the dmt pipe right after I slipped into my DMT comma. I now believe that his trip and my trip merged somehow... perhaps he will try and explain it (beckons SKL to come and play, and HUGS*) as he had an interesting experience as well.

oh and Im going to be a DMT Fairy for Halloween... pics to follow <3 Will be seeing Phil Lesh that night :D

I heard some mention from our friend about this and I am more curious now that you tell your side of the experience. Maybe we can start a thread about telepathic experiences while tripping?

I want some DMT. What do you guys think for a first dose? Blast off or not? Just a taste or the whole experience off the bat?

I am a pretty good tripper I've done a quarter of mushrooms etc.

karma1485 said:
so my last DMT trip was this past weekend... I took ONE hit and that fucking threw my face into hyperspace... wooshhhh! Weird thing was that I was encountering dual realities, another VERY PROMINENT human character/ entity guided me / lurked around me for most of the trip. It was the first and only time that an entity has EVER been human in DMT space for me.

I can relate 8o 8o - it was somewhat unsettling at the time - wholly unexpected.

I'm interested to know what your take is on the entity thing - no reason just idle curiousity :)

well i wrote out a big thought out response to your question and then BL kicked me off as i pressed post reply.

So the summarized version is:

entities are just projections of our own consciousness as mr Gaian Smiles has said in the past.

entities are just projections of our own consciousness as mr Gaian Smiles has said in the past.

That is a very limited and restrictive viewpoint I think.

Because, the entities, don't say, "hey, I'm a projection of your consciousness"

At all.

They say, "We are we and you are we and we are altogether!"

Julian.

Delsyd said:

That is exactly my take on the matter as well :)

karma1485 said:

I come back to my living room only to find out that SKL who was siting to my right had hit the dmt pipe right after I slipped into my DMT comma. I now believe that his trip and my trip merged somehow... perhaps he will try and explain it (beckons SKL to come and play, and HUGS*) as he had an interesting experience as well.

oh and Im going to be a DMT Fairy for Halloween... pics to follow <3 Will be seeing Phil Lesh that night :D

So I was there (yes) ... I had just taken some ketamine, about 90mg IM, and then topped off with 20 or so mg IV, and then rather out of the blue decided to take a whack or three of the deemsters ... I was by no means K'holed but definitely in ketaspace, and then the DMT hit and I totally fell up up and away ...

I felt like I was in a different, psychedelic, deemed out "room" ... definitely another "space" ... I kept my eyes open for most of the experience and visuals were minimal and there were no entites there ... but definitely I had broken through to another "place" ... I think the K had a major role in how this was not like a normal DMT experience (a "normal DMT experience?????" this must be like the "pedestrian acid trip" I had ... proof that SKL eats too many drugs.)

There was not much content to the trip ... just this peculiar sense of place and a loss of/falling away from myself ... my consciousness just felt like it permeated this other "room" that I was in, where she was as well. I did not really feel contact or telepathy but rather being alongside her. due perhaps to the addition of ketamine to my neurochemistry I was in perhaps abit of a different space than she was, which may have accounted for the weirdness/lurkiness of my "entity" rather than full-on connection/meeting in hyprspace ... K always struck me as a lurky drug ... whatever that means :D

B9 said:
I can relate 8o 8o - it was somewhat unsettling at the time - wholly unexpected.

I'm interested to know what your take is on the entity thing - no reason just idle curiousity :)

just to appease your curiosity ;)
I used to think like Delsyd.. that they are manifestations of our own minds/ selves.... but after this last trip... 8o

it was so real, the entity was something completely foreign and external from me (the human one). I believe that many realities can exist simultaneously in the same space and that DMT may open a door to the other side (sometimes it only opens it a crack and you stand at the door looking in but are not fully immersed). The world is full of unexplainable mysteries so im not so sure that you can really EXPLAIN what the entities are or where DMT takes you.

I think on my trip with SKL we both opened the door and were there together, i believe that the HUMAN entity in my trip was not an entity at all but the human projection of SKL wandering around hyperspace with me, I would turn to go one way and he another but our paths were meant to cross, other entities (shapes colors, sounds) were very alive and present too, I have to say that i did not enjoy the human presence in my trip, it was intrusive a bit... but in real life i <3 SKL.

The world is full of unexplainable mysteries so im not so sure that you can really EXPLAIN what the entities are or where DMT takes you.

I couldn't disagree with what you say there.

I think on my trip with SKL we both opened the door and were there together, i believe that the HUMAN entity in my trip was not an entity at all but the human projection of SKL wandering around hyperspace with me, I would turn to go one way and he another but our paths were meant to cross, other entities (shapes colors, sounds) were very alive and present too,

The telepathy thing is weird for sure - I have somewhere written about it myself - tho I did not experience it on DMT.

Thanks for the response anyway - I just like to hear what peoples thoughts are on such intangible matters.

karma1485 said:
I have to say that i did not enjoy the human presence in my trip, it was intrusive a bit... but in real life i <3 SKL.

I cant say I wouldve really enjoyed that either, especially if unexpected ... it's not what you're really looking in a DMT trip is it? a private encounter with the elves it is not, what is this person doing in my dream/trip/elfspicespace?????

"Wandering around the same hyperspace" ... more like stumbling around the same hyperspace what with the K and the dope I was putting into myself that night. Ah well. What can one do :)

And <3 you too IRL of course!!!!

As for the reality of DMT entities, they have honestly not been that big a part of my DMT experiences even when I've broken through. I'm tempted to say that they are manifestations not so much of our own unconscious but the COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUSNESS and perhaps, perhaps using that collective unconsciousness as a medium we can traverse personal boundaries? I do think that on a quantum level or a spiritual level or however you want to put it consciousness is made of a different "stuff" than physical reality and it canbe traversed and joined and put together in funny ways...such as shared trips and DMT elves.

I'm tempted to say that they are manifestations not so much of our own unconscious but the COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUSNESS and perhaps, perhaps using that collective unconsciousness as a medium we can traverse personal boundaries?

Hmm yeah I get where you're coming from - speculative tho it is it also seems to come with some sort of intuition wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.