• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does your S/O know about your BL account (poll added)

Does your S/O know about BL

• Yes my S/O knows about BL

Votes: 141 68.1%
  • No my S/O DOES NOT know about BL

Votes: 66 31.9%

• Total voters
yesssss, i told him on friday night, i didnt used to even go on much, just to look up stuff about the substances he was using and to get some further information on things, but know he knows i dont thiiink hes to creeped out about it, but dont ban me like the little bugger said you should!! haha thanks eK!!

yep, he does. Rm2x introduced me to BL when i was researching some meds one day. He suggested I come on here and do a search and join in on discussion :)

she knows, doesnt get on though. since shes not a user, and has no real interest in most things on this site.

she knows i do drugs, but doesn't know about BL. not that i'm hiding it from her, its jus not an important enough part of my life to tell her about it haha, i don't post much. i'd have no problem with telling her tho

yes she does. I once suggested that she cyber stalk me to add excitement to our lives......she said she's to busy :(

She knows I use PR and Erowid, and knows my handle. As it is the same on here, she could easily connect the dots. I'm not going to connect them for her, though.

yes she does. I once suggested that she cyber stalk me to add excitement to our lives......she said she's to busy :(

lol, i occasionally look to see what my fiancee has been posting on here. its usually just boring stuff in the sports forum.