• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does your S/O know about your BL account (poll added)

Does your S/O know about BL

• Yes my S/O knows about BL

Votes: 141 68.1%
  • No my S/O DOES NOT know about BL

Votes: 66 31.9%

• Total voters
My girlfriend knows. Funny enough a friend I meant on BL happens to live next door to her in real life. I found that pretty coincidental.

Knows about it and does not like it... mainly because a lot of you know what I look like naked.

^ lol... he should be happy that we all think you're super hot naked or not naked

uhmm my S/O.. hmm well I would think that he knows about it.. he is Jesus and all

He knows. He's on staff here. :)

When I've dated "non-bluelighters" they've known only what I wished to tell them.

Don't you guys think it makes things harder when your s/o doesnt do drugs?
it sucks for me
its hard to hide

Yes, my boyfriend introduced me to bl as a place to check for drug info but I made an account before he did.

thizziswuritiz said:
Don't you guys think it makes things harder when your s/o doesnt do drugs?
it sucks for me
its hard to hide

kinda off topic, but yeah it is really hard. :( the more I'm with my girlfriend the more it bothers her that I use drugs, but that's because she's so ignorant to the state of mind something like a psychedelic experience puts you in, and also largely because of what other people around her think about drugs.

I think she's even more hostile to it because deep down I believe she wants to try them and that frustrates her because she's a people-pleaser. that idea would disappoint all the people she wants to please...

me and my ex are going slow. I wanted to be completely honest with her (because I do want her back completely) so I told her how to access my posts and journal.

She has two kids to think about so, the more she knows (for good or bad), the better.

my girlfriend doesnt know about my bl account and i hope to keep it that way.

i am a longtime user on this other messageboard which i told her about openly. she stumbled across a stupid thread i made about a year back and we had some beef about that. thats why i went to bluelight...

yes he does know and makes fun of BL and me being on it but has access to my posts anytime he wants to look.

I stupidly showed my gf/ex girlfriend at the time a thread i posted cos i was mentally unstable. Now we are not together she uses bluelight to see how im going and if im doing anything wrong. So if your reading this GET LOST!!

I only fuck senior moderators.*
*a particular senior moderator**
**okay, fine, admins too.

ebola

^ reminds me of when you got troll'd a while back =D

edit: well, i got troll'd too, i was actually really upset at some people for doing what i thought they did to you.
hahahaha it's all in good lulz now