• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does your S/O know about your BL account (poll added)

Does your S/O know about BL

• Yes my S/O knows about BL

Votes: 141 68.1%
  • No my S/O DOES NOT know about BL

Votes: 66 31.9%

• Total voters
he knows and i show him some of the cool poetry and nudie pics of women i think are hot (cause who doesn't like it when their gf shows them a nice ass and says they like it?!) but he doesn't know my sn on here... i like it that way so i can be like yeah i'm BLing, what of it? and then i can't be tracked down for purposes of calling me out if im being too open or posting pix of my own ass. :) i dont think he checks it on his own, but i'm sure he could figure out it was me over time. i guess i'll just wait and see

Mine most certainly does, giving her that much more artillery to use when calling me out as an outright nerd!

J/K

We're actually quite similar in our internet dealings, she has her private communities, and I have mine.

Every now and then she'll peek over my shoulder (we're with each other practically 100% of our free time), and start cracking up at some random lounge thread. She particularly thinks rather highly of the practice of employing well thought out and hilariously absurd memes. I'm inclined to agree with her.

yes, he knows. i have several friends who i met here that i hang out with in real life. it would be rather hard to explain how i met them without mentioning BL.

yeah, my husband reads here occasionally. he said he likes reading my posts, and i am ok with that. he tried posting for a while, doesn't come on too much. he has his own geek time with WoW and the forums it entails.

Yes, my gf knows about BL, but she's never seemed very interested in it.

Which is odd, since she does more drugs than I do (yikes).

he didnt know before but he saw it in my history and got curious....he found naked pics of me on here...we broke up shortly afterwards.

We're trying again..haha, maybe I should be more honest and open with him this time?

Nope, and I'd prefer it stayed that way. I'm fairly open about some things online that I'd prefer to not discuss with people irl, and I'd feel uncomfortable knowing my GF was privvy to the inner thoughts I've divulged in some threads here on bluelight.

Man I just discovered this website a couple weeks ago. If we knew about it back in the day when we both went online, she woulda been down for it. We met in a drug discussion chatroom. She was typin to me from NZ n im here in the US, n we talked in there for the better part of 2 years. she came over while i was in knee surgery, n surprised me while i was in recovery, n then she never left. But i guess ever since she came here, she kinda lost interest in the online chatty stuff. But yeah, she would definitely become a BL if she were still down for talkin about this kinda stuff to other people instead of bitchin about how theres nuthin good around here that she likes to eat/snort/shoot. meh..:\

Sure he knows - he's met some of my BL friends! He doesn't mind - thinks I'm a geek for loving all my forums (I get on Vogue Australia too)...but I love the community :D

mine does.... and greatly thanks Le Junk for his cocaine purfication thread... and loves all the insight and information we have gotten from this site

he doesn't post much anymore but sure he knows about it, considering we met from bluelight haha.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
My last few SO's have been regular posters on BL, and I've found it's a bit of a double edged sword.

On one hand, it means we share a huge array of similar friends and they understand my need to 'check BL' regularly and keep up to date with what's going down.. it has also meant they don't look down their nose when I mention my 'online friend from WA, or the US' etc. which is always nice.

On the other hand it means I feel a little restricted in what I can and can't talk about on here as I know all of my latest posts are just a click away.
It doesn't actually worry me at all, I mean I could say the same thing about having a lot of real life friends on here and having to edit what is posted for their consumption. If I really wanted to post about sensitive issues I always have my blog and I can limit people's access to that. :)

I had to learn this AFTER dating a bl'er

it's so weird sometimes

yup she knows about it and like to see wht I post from time to time

My wife doesn't know about my account. She "knows" about my drug use but doesn't agree. So she is ok as long as she never finds out specific details or sees me on them. Which is a shame cos it makes me feel like I have to hide a part of me from her that I am totally not ashamed of.
Of course she is totally fine with "safe, non-drugs" like alcohol and nicotine. :s

My boyfriend knows I'm on BL a lot, and he has an account but doesn't really post here. He mainly uses the site when he needs to look something up rather than for discussion purposes.

yeah, my girlfriend knows I have an account on BL, don't think she knows my handle. she doesn't use drugs, and isn't really thrilled that I do, but I showed her the Big and Dandy Psychedelic Art Thread in PD and she really appreciated it.

I'm kind of glad she doesn't know my handle, though. makes me feel safer to post whatever.

yeah she knows. she got on the other night and read some shit. some stupid shit i posted about dreaming about another girl. doh!