• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does your S/O know about your BL account (poll added)

Does your S/O know about BL

• Yes my S/O knows about BL

Votes: 141 68.1%
  • No my S/O DOES NOT know about BL

Votes: 66 31.9%

• Total voters
She knows I'm in to talking about drugs on the internet. No big secret, but certainly a separate area of my life.

My girlfriend is a lurker at BL. She knows my screen name and sometimes I e-mail her links to certain posts I've made so she can read them.

Yeah she knows - & she posts in purple patches.

lunanueva said:
yup! Bromance, and he's the one who introduced me to it.
Your a wonderful addition to the forum lunanueva <3 I've been a long time poster here and can vouch for aways thinking Bromance as one of the good guys, you are lucky to have each other :)

I have talked to him about it before I became a member. Now I don't mention it at all, he would be upset with some of the stuff I have posted. Not that he doesn't know about it himself, but probably wouldn't approve of me sharing with y'all.

Haha, I just found out my S/O has a Bluelight account and I didn't even know.

my wife knows, but doesn't like it. She doesnt like me coming on here at work, and I'm not allowed to talk about it at home either.

My wife thinks BL is geeky, but she is addicted to Second Life so what does she know!

My husband and I both had BL accounts in the past. He was on so much he became a moderator, but any time we had a tiff he'd modify or ban my account in retaliation. He was lying to them all about his marital status, his job, and his tampering with profiles. Well, once the PTB found out about it all, from me, that was the end of him as a Bluelighter, let alone a mod. So now I am on here sometimes, but I don't bother telling him about it lest ye olde shitte hit the fan. I am a "casual" user, I enjoy the poetry, funny stories, and sharing advice with everyone, but I know he'd take it the wrong way. So no, he doesn't know.

Yeah, he has gotten on here and read some of the post and gotten upset about it. So we had to lay down some rules...it seems like anything can cause a fight with us sometimes, but he is under a lot of stress at the moment.

lilczey said:
yes she fucking does she even has her own account... sdct1001

GOD DAMN IT i don't have one place that i can get away from this bitch....:D
haha - aren't we just so f***** annoying??!! My s/o has no clue, and hopefully never does, he is as clean as a whistle, and thinks I am too..now (he knows a bit of my history, though, which kinda poses a trust issue between us). :( I could never understand why?? 8)

he KIND OF knows...

I have definately told him about BL. I have tried to explain what BL means to me. haha. Not trying to sound sappy, but hey I've been on here almost 7 years I think. This is my therapy

He views the internet as a place to buy Lakers jerseys and thats about it, so
he definately doesn't get the whole "online community" thing.

He knows about bluelight but I dont think he realizes how much I'm on here and what role it plays in my life.

Its all good though because I think weare both fearful of him uncovering some ugly thing from my past. Even though he tells me "I love who you are now and whatever is in your past has only contributed to who you are today" I KNOW there are plenty of things that I have posted on here that would make him not be able to look at me in the eye. Neither one of us wants that.