• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does your S/O know about your BL account (poll added)

Does your S/O know about BL

• Yes my S/O knows about BL

Votes: 141 68.1%
  • No my S/O DOES NOT know about BL

Votes: 66 31.9%

• Total voters
My lady knows... our pics are up here. We just use the same account, mind you she never posts anything lol. BUT she does want me to change my display pic to her blinded and bound. :D

There wasn't a poll response for "lacks opposable thumbs and doesn't care about interconnected, electronic computer networks" so I wasn't sure what to answer. I voted that he knows, because it isn't like I keep it a secret from him. He just couldn't possibly care less - literally. :)

Ok, well when I fail to spend time with him because I've wasted too many hours at the computer - then he cares. And he cares that I'm happy and feeling positive, so insofar as BL helps with that, I suspect he'd be all in favor. But mostly he cares, right now, that it's rainy and miserable out and thus it's an inside weekend for all of us here.

Peace,

Fausty

lol yes, he knows. He doesn't care about bluelight at all anymore though.

Yeah he knows, I mention it now and then, but it wouldn't be very good if he got on here and read my journal.

My last girlfriend was aware that I frequented what she called "some drug website":\ but she didn't know it was called "bluelight", nor was she aware of the many other things discussed here besides drugs. Although I'm not gonna lie, the majority of my posts are in the focus forums, but that's only because that's where most of my expertise is ;)

Actually I wish I could take my vote back. She does know I browse the board but she doesn't really browse it herself, but she knows its drug discussion related.

Yes he knows, is an active BL mod, and has even posted in this thread :)

Pillthrill said:
Yeah he knows, I mention it now and then, but it wouldn't be very good if he got on here and read my journal.

Been there. Not pretty. But it did prompt some really honest communication in the end. :\ I still use the journal, but I don't think he reads it anymore. I'd prefer he didn't, I mean I know it's not private, but it is an outlet I've chosen that's completely separate from him, so I think it's important to have for myself. But, if he does, then so be it What I don't know doesn't bother me, in this case.

My husband knows about the site. I don't think he knows my SN. I am not even sure if he has ever checked it out. It is never a topic of discussion nor is it a secret.

Seeing as we met via bluelight he most certainly does :) And it's wonderful that he gets such an important aspect of my life. Although he posts in different forums and these days rarely it's still nice that he understands as COTB pointed out, my need to check bluelight contantly ;) and we can also discuss opinions about the site. It doesn't make me hold back though, once you know me, i'm myself in person, and i'm myself on here.

It's beautiful when i log on to see somthing his written about me on here too <3 he has such a beautiful soul and i love that he expresses that toward me. In person and with little surprises like a BL post.

It was funny when we met, because we could contact each other via phone/text/msn/email/bluelight - how many other people have that many avenues of contact to choose from haha.

She knows but has no interest apart from finding it quite amusing that her husband has an internet profile.

trancegirle said:
It was funny when we met, because we could contact each other via phone/text/msn/email/bluelight - how many other people have that many avenues of contact to choose from haha.
^That's another plus for sure! Although we're working on getting MSN, Skype and webcam contact next. Just a few more to add to the list. ;)

Yup, and he's been to meetups with me too. He hasn't actually been on bluelight much, which I'm quite happy with, as like SigmaSis03 this is an outlet for me which I want to keep separate. Plus he's not a huge fan of all the nude pics ;)

Bluelight is to Mrs. MyDoorsAreOpen as Moe's Tavern is to Marge Simpson.

She's well aware that I spend a lot of time here. She has a vague idea of what goes on when I'm here, and I tell her stories of goings-on here occasionally. As long as I'm faithful, loving, and responsible, she has no problem with me hanging out here. But she knows only what I tell her of the place, and has no desire to hang out here herself. She sees it as my 'guy time', my 'firegazing'.

yes she fucking does she even has her own account... sdct1001

GOD DAMN IT i don't have one place that i can get away from this bitch....:D

yeah she found out. got mad at me because i talked about a san pedro trip when she thought i was sober. I think we worked through it fairly well. she says she doesn't read my posts anymore but i really have no idea...i think she's realized how boring a lot of this stuff is because she isn't too interested in drugs.

sometimes it's a little unnerving to think about her going through my posts and reading some of the stupid shit I wrote from years past. but i don't really care but it is in the back of my mind when i post something.