• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Theophylline abuse potential

themagicbean

Bluelighter
Okay I've got some Uniphyl (Theophylline) sitting around. I was wondering if there's any feasible way to catch a buzz off of this stuff or is it recreationally worthless?
Thanks

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED
This thread has been closed do to it's violation of a forum policy - DOES IT HAVE REC VALUE? ... this includes street drugs as well pharmacuticals or anything else...
What this policy entails is asking if a certin drug is of recreational value, usually it's some pharmacutical you foud, sometimes it can be an un-known illicit drug (i.e. "a glassine packet with a picture of a woman judge and the words '25 to Life' stamped on it; full of a tan powder") ... simply, while these threads do not ENCOURAGE you to raid mom and dads medicine cabinet, they further aide you in the process - if you don't know what it is that you're stealing, perhaps you shouldn't steal it?
But of course we all know I am the crack calling the negro black! So I will provide you with a link before I close this: Synthetic Recreation .. that website contains a VERY LARGE LIST of pharmacuticals and tells what recreational value they may have, if it ain't listed there, it's probably NO FUN... as for illict drugs - well, we would be taking a guess as to what they are in the first place, and advice could be fatal, so you're just shit outta luck on that baggie of powder you friend sold you as "Mist" ..
If you object to the closing of this thread, You may send a written email to myself, the moderator in question.. my email address is [email protected] .. in your email please be sure to inculde the URL (address) to this post as well as a polite explaination as to why you feel this post is of benifit to the community and should be allowed to remain open..
Don't take having your post closed personally! It happends to the best of us, and we must maintain order - to do this, some posts have to be closed... there are some things that you should NOT do in response to this closing .. DO NOT make another post to this forum; either to argue or debate the closing of this thread.. DO NOT re-post the thread/post that was closed in hopes we will just let the second one go.. DO NOT complain to the Bluelight admin - they had NOTHING to do with the closing of this thread, they don't care that your thread was closed, and they will NOT re-open your thread..
Thank you!
Other Drugs Management Team
[macro close.effects]