• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tour (Melb, Syd) - Armin Only!!! 9HOUR SET =D June 08 REVIEWS!!

neverwas

Bluelighter
Lets see how this thread goes...

ARMIN ONLY!!!!!

sfx26351.jpg

Isnt he the cutest?

Presented by: Future Entertainment

Second Melbourne Show Announced
Monday 9 June, 6pm - 3am
On Sale Wednesday 16 April, 9am

Future Entertainment is proud to announce the return of Armin Van Buuren in a 9 hour extravaganza featuring special international acts and performers for one of three Armin Only shows in the world!

On the back of last year’s massive ‘White Party’ at Vodafone Arena, Armin was voted by you as the ‘Best International DJ’ in the annual inthemix DJ pole.

And it seems the rest of the world agrees, with Armin also taking top spot for the first time in the DJ Mag Top 100 poll last year. His Australian dates will mark the first time he has been here since taking out the prestigious top spot, which he won from Tiesto and John Digweed (ranked two and three respectively).

VICTORIA:

MELB June 8th SOLD OUT!!
Monday June 9th 6pm

Vodafone Arena at Melbourne Park, VIC

NEW SOUTH WALES:

Friday June 6th 9pm

Hordern Pavilion

I was incredibly sick the two weeks prior to the White Party. I had fun but not as much as I could. SO I am looking foward to this one!!!!

I *heart* Armin!! <3

We are going to his first show in Melbourne. Did anyone else get tickets????

...just to bring back memories...

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00496-1.jpg

DSC00495-1.jpg

www.ticketek.com.au

Oops there's a guy wearing a red shirt in the top photo. Must have ruined it for all the muzzers dressed in white.

I bet half of the jaded bluelighters are going to this, but you probably wont seem them post on here.. Then again! I just have.. so you never know!

See you all there.

Them photo's brings back bad memory's for me, I went crazy at Armin. Crazy in a bad way. What a night. :(

[Brisbane] Armin @ RNA

Is from here going at all? i'm like looking for people that might be.. but i havent met anyone that is, because of the uni exams.. and partly cos i dont know that many ppl in brisbane as well.

Them photo's brings back bad memory's for me, I went crazy at Armin. Crazy in a bad way. What a night.

Was browsing the board then it all came back to me, i remember catching up with you that night but we parted shortly after getting in... then some time later you sent me a text to say you were leaving, sorry to hear that it went bad. You planning on going this year again?

there is a serious lack of discussion in this thread, for sold out event!

Future cancelled the Monday show in Melbourne due to lack of ticket sales.

Lucky i have tix for sunday <3

i would have been devastated if i lost my tix for monday

InSoMnIa^ said:
I bet half of the jaded bluelighters are going to this, but you probably wont seem them post on here.. Then again! I just have.. so you never know!

See you all there.

^^^ What he said.

Although i'll be at the Sydney event.

hoptis said:
Future cancelled the Monday show in Melbourne due to lack of ticket sales.

Was going to go, but couldnt get there, glad I couldnt now. Going to see him in Ibiza instead =D

PLUR

Bayse

baysieguy1 said:
Was going to go, but couldnt get there, glad I couldnt now. Going to see him in Ibiza instead =D

PLUR

Bayse

Rub it in!!

I didnt know the Monday show was cancelled...who would go on Monday anyway when you have to work on the Tues...

Work scattered?? 8o 8)

*starfalls69* said:
Rub it in!!

I didnt know the Monday show was cancelled...who would go on Monday anyway when you have to work on the Tues...

Work scattered?? 8o 8)

I couldnt make the Sunday show, am away, so thought about going to Monday show, wasnt gonna happen, for that main reason.

Not rubbing it in about Ibiza, just so f*1**ng stoked about going.

PLUR
Bayse

New release of armin tickets JUST went on sale for those who dont have them.

through ticketek. $105.00.