• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oral methadone to iv methadone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little off topic but good as place as anywhere to post this

sometimes when i open my little vial of methadone there a few salty like things around the edge of the vial, that taste quite like the 'done mixture but slightly more chemical....

-is there a way (without any crazy lab things necessary) to change my methadone liquid(too thick to shoot, into pure methadone which i could then mix with water and shoot?

thx

They are insanely careful with methadone here, you have to go in to the actual methadone clinic and take a piss test every morning with a girl standing there looking at your lovestick (shes happens to be beautiful which makes it all that more ackward, plus anyone who has been on methadone will know how hard it is to piss even without stage fright)

Then you are handed your methadone juice (They mix it with some kind of citrus juice, id say orange juice but it tastes damn good and is sweet as hell some kinda fake concentrate shit, no clue what it is) you have to drink it directly in front of them.

Finally after 2 months of pissing clean (no other opiates in your system), if you mess up once your 2 months starts over, You go in every week to do the regular piss test (once a week rather than daily) you must bring a box that has a lock and key. They give you a weeks supply of the premixed juice in bottles that look like cough syrup bottles.

It was way too much of a hassle I ended up kicking the habit cold turkey and got hospitalized.

A little off topic but I thought I would share how ridiculous the methadone clinic is here.. Oh, and did I mention if you don't make it to the clinic before 11am you don't get your drink for the day and if you miss 3 days you get kicked from the program?...

hmm

Chloroform water (water saturated with dissolved chloroform). Prevents IV/IM use by stinging like buggery. Even irritates the bowel if administered rectally, though this is much less unpleasant than injecting it

Does it only sting if you miss the vein? I thought there was no nerves in a vein. I typically add absorbic acid (vitamin c) to hard to dissolve substances and I know if I miss the vein with it in the solution it BURNS like hell, but if I hit the vein I can't feel it at all.

The only pill form methadone I've seen had an additive to make it gel up to prevent IV.

I was going to start a thread but here is one about shooting the red oral liquid meth as i get it at my clinic because for some reason i always wanted to shoot my dope when i was a dope head.. and i only did twice so starring at this needle i have i wanna shoot something so BAD i was just wondering about the methadone.. also how do you snort liquid LOL that a joke? I guess Valium cannot be shot either..
Also does anyone know if Buspar or Lamictal can add to the potency of methadone?.. my dr has me on those as well as Valium and the Valium i am so immune to it doesn't make my methadone any stronger....

Valium / Diazepam is not water soluble unless specially formulated as an IV solution (Lab Diazepam Ampoules) whatever forumla diazepam and most benzos are in pill form are not water soluble which is why it is a terrible idea to snort them, the only one I can think of off the top of my head that can be crushed and IV'd is lorazepam / ativan

As far as people shooting up oral liquids with all kinds of crazy additives you guys are crazy and are lucky to be alive. Man be careful what you put in your veins some things will solidify and clause clogging, etc.

p.s. sorry for the tripple posts I just didn't want to post one super long article

and seriously guys don't shoot up oral prepared liquids they have all kinds of nasty stuff that can and will damage your veins and could even kill you.

So, is there any reason why one could not perform an A/B extraction on oral methadone solutions?

Is methadone freebase soluble in the common NP solvents? DCM? Naphta? Xylene, toluene? Heptane?

Who the fuck injects 200mls in one go???

I've seen people use 20ml syringes for methadone injections... but 200ml is fucking crazy.

Idiots who line up 10 - 20ml barrels and remove each one after it's fully discharged & fit another to the needle in situ - bad days dread - bad days.

and seriously guys don't shoot up oral prepared liquids they have all kinds of nasty stuff that can and will damage your veins and could even kill you.

QFT

Idiots who line up 10 - 20ml barrels and remove each one after it's fully discharged & fit another to the needle in situ - bad days dread - bad days.

I used to know a fella who did the same thing only he was doing 300ml at a time. Even as a hardened needle fetishist I must admit it was both heartbreaking and stomach turning to watch :(

I tried shooting oral 'done linctus a few times and it really is completely pointless, in my experience (and just about everybody else's by the look of it). Not exactly good for your veins either :\

Don't shoot oral methadone linctus, folks :|

Swim hates to say it but for the past few months swi1shot2 hasbeen iving my oral methadone almost exlusivley,except for the days swim picks up at the clinic.swims is the red cherry flavored 10mg per ml,and swim must say it gives a decent rush and 2-3 shots gets you in a nice headspace with the opiate flavor in your breath.Also you do not want to miss with these shots or you will feel the pain instantly,besides that swim likes injecting it .Swim knows it is very wrong but it works,just wanted to add swims thoughts on this is all.

I hates to say it but for the past few months I has been iving my oral methadone almost exlusivley, except for the days I picks up at the clinic. I is the red cherry flavored 10mg per ml,and I must say it gives a decent rush and 2-3 shots gets you in a nice headspace with the opiate flavor in your breath. Also you do not want to miss with these shots or you will feel the pain instantly,besides that I likes injecting it. I knows it is very wrong but it works,just wanted to add my thoughts on this is all.

partially fixed. we don't use swim on bluelight, it won't hold in court and it doesn't help get your point across, this is more clear.

stay safe.

I can tell you from my own experience with shooting methadone, the only pill form that can be IV'd are the oblong Malinkrot Brand ones. DON'T SHOOT THE ROUND ONES... I read an extensive article about shooting Methadone, and basically, there is NO advantage to IV'ing Methadone except for the needle fixation and maybe if u are starting to feel dope sick, it makes you feel better a little quicker, otherwise, euphoria wise, there is NONE!!

yea I felt a lil silly saying swim,i wasnt too sure whether or not peeps used it here or not,it is stupid imo,and am glad this site doesnt make it mandatory like some sites do.I still am iving the liquid cherry methd. and I enjoy it much better than drinking.oh well peace.

hahahaha a 200ml whack, hahahaha oh my god. after you did your whack you could beat a horse to death with your syringe.

I was going to start a thread but here is one about shooting the red oral liquid meth as i get it at my clinic because for some reason i always wanted to shoot my dope when i was a dope head.. and i only did twice so starring at this needle i have i wanna shoot something so BAD i was just wondering about the methadone.. also how do you snort liquid LOL that a joke? I guess Valium cannot be shot either..
Also does anyone know if Buspar or Lamictal can add to the potency of methadone?.. my dr has me on those as well as Valium and the Valium i am so immune to it doesn't make my methadone any stronger....

Valium CAN be shot

If you still wanna know.... I'll tell u....
But not in a forum.... Shot me an email
(no pun intended) ..........

Cheers!

^^^ Really??? This needs to die, anyone who is trying to inject 10mg/ml methadone syrup is an idiot. Well, almost anyone, but there can't be value in this...

i used to shoot the 10mg methadone tablets (AKA Coffins, caskets). and i got a nice rush and more euphoric feeling. i IVed 10mg, and i felt higher then taking 40mg orally, not familiar with the liquid methadone

IVing methadone syrup is insane. IVing pills isn't ideal at all but if you use a micron filter I suppose there are worse things to do. Shooting pills without a micron filter is very bad for your health (see micron filter megathread in the OD directory)

Either way, this is an old thread and I'm going to close it! If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.