• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hard Veins from Heroin IV Use?

well i bodybuild i havent made my foreamrs sore in years and years
oh did i mention i grip a chainsaw almost all day

ill tell ya what (hank hill voice) every tree climber i have ever seen and i have seen around 50 had BULGING veins they have to grip a tree saw one handed alot ,then block the stob down with a larger saw so yea they are VERY vascualar

sometimes i would use a rig a good 20-30 pokes,
Holy fuck! I'm surprised you haven't collapsed your veins yet. I notice a needle's dullness after just two stabs. And I'm talking about 27G here, which are harder to dull than the smaller gauges.

I'm sure there are needle exchanges near you. CA is a pretty liberal state, so it only makes sense. If you don't know where they're at, go to a local methadone clinic and ask some of the patients there.

You could also buy them online. Getpinz is a popular site, and I've heard nothing but positive reviews for it.

Wow, up to 30 times! I still can't get over that. Oh, and tar is harsher on your veins than powdered dope. So, excellent iv technique(including fresh works) is important.

i know. i guess when in the state of "addiction" nothing really matters besides getting that shot in you, as i'm sure many of you know.

i can start to see my veins again, just slightly. i will be abstaining from heroin for the next 2 weeks, then i will celebrate on my b-day.

thanks for the input. i found some needle exchanges in LA area thanks to johannes.

quick question - would filtering the tar 3x be more suitable? and when filtering do i leave a little bit of the solution with filter, or do i try to suck all of it up?

hey you should google what a needle looks like after 5 uses not very good , switch ur spots up and try different stores to get rigs man , good luck hope nothing serious happens

unsui said:
my GF has had the same problem, but her veins return to normal. how can you be positive it's collapsed? if it is collapsed, is there anyway to take some sort of supplements for vein support or something along those lines?

i'll shoot you a PM smoketrails...thanks.

No, scar tissue is like love, it's forever. You may be able to work around the scarred vessels by trying to hit the vein proximal or closer to the heart. You may just have to find another vein to use with a new needle each time.

well if i remember correctly um micron filters are kinda cheap now arent they??

if i were you i would use a micron filter ,but yea im sure filtering multiple times would be great ,and roll the cottin TIGHT ,i have heard people say no to do this but i get a clearer shot when i do it

i have a question ,you need to buy a needle that has luer lock to put the micron filter on right? what do you have to do screw them on?? then attach a needle?

shouldyou squirt the liquid you want filtered into the syringe first then put the micron filter on? then the needle?

then do you push the plunger down and squirt the liquid into the needle you want to use for injection or should you just squirt into a spoon then draw it up into the needle for injection?

sorry im reading the site and trying to figure this out :)

ok well will .45U be good for filtering OXY,or other pills?,cause it says you nee. a 5.0 i dont even see that option to buy just .45 and .2

also i have never used a clip on needle type yringe do they come off easy ?

sorry
,should i just start a new thread?