• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

Every other day it's something new. Couple days ago it was klonopin and now it's vyvanse. Weed stays constant every day though.

Rx 60 8mg subs, 90 2mg Klonopin (just switched from 90 2mg Xanax, to short acting) 90 10mg flexirl, 120 fiorect

- caffeine in the morning (usually 2 cups of coffee)
- at least a hit or two of cannabis during the day :)

Codeine every other day and weed everyday mostly sometimes I chuck in some promethazine and lopermine to oh and ill also do hash, whenever I can find it you know drugs are great and all but im sick of not being as motivated and creative even whem im high and I value my artistic high more than any opiate high were only human though we do the drugs because we want to its as simple as that.

So do any of you guys have an emergency or 'back up' stash? I used to but I would usually end up forgetting where I put them.

So do any of you guys have an emergency or 'back up' stash? I used to but I would usually end up forgetting where I put them.
Thats awful, i know that feeling when u need them but u forgot where u put them.

To answer the said topics, i smoke meth on daily basis, early morning. A few hits would be enough to keep me energized the whole day. Maintained my diet intake and H2O to avoid any crash. Sometimes if i get back home i will take a few more hits just for fun but rarely do this.

I smoke marijuana daily. My boyfriend is a stoner too and we split up about at least a dimebag or more a day. When I move in with him I plan on finding a part-time job to support our habit. We have lots of friends who smoke us up and hook us up with some green when we're out of money so that's cool, too.

Alcohol at this point is the only one. Used to be opioids and cannabis only.

About 150mg Sertraline
About 300mg Seroquel
About 300mg Chlorpromazine
About 300mg Trazodone
About 800mg Tramadol (sometimes "better" opiates like morphine or oxy instead)
About 600-800mg caffeine
About 20mg nicotine
Almost every day 10mg Bisoprolol
Keppra 2000mg

I don't drink alcohol anymore but lately if I see mouthwash or hand sanitizer...I usually will drink it.

I am not sure whether you actually get high off it or not, but I use A LOTTTT of Cannabis Sativa oil. I feel like it does help with my anxiety, but that's most likely placebo effect.

Last edited:
Daily:

120 mg methadone
25 mg etizolaml
1 mg clonazolam
800-1600mg gabapentin
several smoked bowls of cannabis flower
serveral smoked bowls of cannabis concentrate
and 1/3 the time some smoked crystal

think I got some problems?

Guess for me it is mostly benzos, the odd opiate or gabby from time to time but cannabis on a daily basis and the odd psychedelic from time to time if the environment and time is right.

Weed
coffee/caffeine pills
hand rolled cigs
Seroquel and Vistaril
suboxone

Everything else isn't as frequent. Even the weed thing isn't everyday and I gotta stop it for a while too I've been good lately it's so fucking hard I'm used to getting blasted!

Id never have the will power to do that. Wish I did, but I don't. I did once somehow misplace a small amount of heroin. No idea how but it was awesome when one day I just stumbled on it in my apartment when I was sick. It was like a miracle from God.

Right now I don't use any drugs (apart from nicotine and caffeine) daily. But when I was using, I was using heroin. Every day, no exceptions unless I couldn't help it.