• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

<pyridinyl_30>

Bluelighter
I use about $5 worth of Ritalin (actually, Daytrana--transdermal methylphenidate patches, 3.3 mg per hour a piece) and about a $10's worth (a dime) of crack cocaine about 5-7 days a week.

My biggest regret is not being able to get more! Which drugs do you do on a near daily basis and how do you feel about it?

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."--Oscar Wilde.

I'm changing the wording a bit. "Drugs of abuse" sounds off.
~eN

Last edited by a moderator:
Marijuana daily, noawadays thats about it, if you caught me in september it was marijuana,dilaudid, and xanax daily

"I ain't askin' nodbody for nothin' if i can't get it on my own.
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
Than just leave this long haired country boy alone!"

Xanax, cheap and better than smoking weed IMO so while my mates are stoned I just have a xanax. To me xanax almost feels like what weed used to feel like before it started messing with my head.

Sometimes I get into stages of doing meth nearly every day, like 3-4 days a week always with sleep and food and days in between, but its getting too expensive and now that im fulltime IV'ing I dont want to fuck myself up.

benadryl, st. john's wort ~1030mg, celexa 10mg, neurontin 1200mg (though I always take to many and it's probably more than that or less some days), LOTS of yerba mate, and if I can afford it or somebody's being nice, I'll smoke a fat bowl of chronic. This is what I'm consuming daily at the time being. It's crazy how my addictions switch back and forth.....I started taking the benadryl for sleep, and now I find myself taking it in the day time. It even makes me feel so shitty. Like the worst dysphoria...but I wait it out, and then it's like ahhh I feel better. It's so weird. I HATE IT. This is just what I can get my hands on and that I feel is safe enough. Though I despise the benadryl and celexa. I'm planning to get off these pills when I move and go completely natural.

This isn't the safest routine but I've come a long way since the summer...I'm not comfortable with it, but not exactly UNcomfortable with it...you know?

- 40/50 mg Ritalin IR
- usually at least one gram of good quality weed
- currently a lot of beer, need to cut back on that one...

-weed; .5-2gram/day
-tobacco; down to 3 cigs a day.
-Caffeine!; eat some caffeine powder. maybe 300-400mg/day, only in morning though.

a benzo of some kind to sleep (either xanax, diazepam, midazolam etc)
and unfortunatly back to tramadol daily but minimun doses ~25,20 mg.
and coffeine but eh...dat don't count ;)

daily:
- Valium
- Efexor
- Concerta + Ritalin
- Surmontil (for sleep)

at least weekly:
- amphetamine/meth IV

im straighter than i've ever been ;)

i drink beer and smoke marijuana everyday

caffinee. atleast 2 cups of espresso a day. mm m i love anh expressro machien m y room

dipehnoxylate - 50gm a day. for maybe a week more till my poppy WD's are gone

used to be stoned/high on poppy everyday everhydayh till liek a week ago. i find its been much better without tha lazy drug around.

Caffiene and GBL are probably the only drugs I use regularly.
Caffiene is just from tea and coke.

Gone are the days when I'd use k daily.

i dont do any drugs on a daily basis.

plus are you sure that is an oscar wilde quote i thort it waz a winston churchill quote