• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

I use IV heroin pretty much a day, and I smoke cigarettes. I usually have at least one beer or glass of wine in the evenings.. feels great after a long day at work. :)

depends. one or more of following.

ocs, opanas,morphine,hydrocodone
always something all day
caffiene and cigs

amphetamines- adderall, vyvanse
lorazepam
zolpidem
clonidine

then alcohol one night every other weekend

Only weed and caffeine at the moment. A few weeks ago it was poppy pods, heroin and a combo of oxycodone + hydrocodone almost every day, but my access is lessened and I'd rather have a week's worth of weed then two days worth of opiates for the same price, I also don't find oxy and hydro to be very good. I do opiates weekly though, usually hydromorphone combined with poppy pods. Weed, opiates and caffeine are the only drugs I do regularly, except tobacco, which I sometimes don't smoke at all (now) and sometimes smoke once or twice per week.

Very small doses of poppy tea and benzedrex daily. Weed about 2-3 days a week. Ecstasy whenever its around :D

Would definitely do hydrocodone/oxycodone daily if it was available, so is probably good that it's not.

Marijuana and nicotine daily, sometimes skip the nicotine, but opiates come in close second behind the first two, I do them 4 or 5 days a week

amphetamine (stopping rec. use now though....hopefully), assloads of caffeine, nicotine.

kratom, caffeine and nicotine
before i ruined my opiate tolerance with heroin, pods, and opana, Kratom was my absolute favorite daily drug, even more so than weed.

Something about it, it was about as mild as weed, it increased my drive to accomplish things, it kept me happy and energetic throughout the day.

Right now it's weed and caffeine every day, peppered with responsible Heroin binges.

Caffeine(when without MDPV), Nicotine and MDPV.. usually go a week or two on than a week off

I drink coffee about 5 days a week. I drink ethanol about 3 days a week, everything else is occasional.