• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temazepam is by far the most euphoric benzo ive tried. I absolutely love it.

Second would be a toss up between clonazepam and diazepam.

Valium is the most euphoric IMHO...Xanax isn't too far behind. K-pins really never provided that level of euphoria back in my old days of rec. use. I still liked them because they DID fuck me the hell up and lasted forever.

Ironically, I am prescribed 2mg 2x a day of Klonopin now for legit social anxiety and I don't even feel tempted to abuse them...they do the job perfectly and don't make me lust after taking shittons for a high. Definitely a different kind of benzo. My doc explained why Klonopin tends to be the best choice...because it lasts so long, taking it 2x a day causes a stable level in your system which then simply normalizes out and reduces anxiety without any peaks/valleys in effect. Makes sense.

From most to least euphoric, in my opinion (note: I’m talking recreational, not therapeutic value):
1. midazolam (insufflated; I don’t IV any pills, and take benzos not soluble in water sublingually or orally)
2. nitrazepam
3. diazepam
4. alprozolam
5. lorazepam
6. clonazepam
7. chlordiazepoxide
I’ve yet to try temazepam, bromazepam, triazolam, or flunitrazepam, although I’ve got a feeling I’d like them.
I find neither clonazepam nor chlordiazepoxide “recreational,” although clonazepam is an effective anxiolytic and chlordiazepoxide is excellent for alcohol withdrawals (better than diazepam, IMO).
For my personal therapeutic use, I prefer diazepam above all else- it has a long half-life, is an effective anxiolytic, has skeletal muscle relaxant properties, and, at least for me, causes no amnesia.

New List:
1. temazepam
2. IV midazolam
3. brotizolam
4. nitrazepam
5. bromazepam
6. diazepam
I really like hypnotics, and I seem to have a natural tolerance to their sleep-inducing effects. The first time I took temazepam, I took five 30mg capsules over the course of a few hours; no sleepiness, just bliss.

Last edited:
wiggi said:
Restoril
Xanax
Klonopin
Valium
Ativan
man...when i had surgery, i couldn't sleep for the nurses coming in every hour to take my blood pressure....so, i asked for something to help me sleep...they said "well, we can give you restoril" like it was some weak sleep aid....damn!!! that shit knocked me out for 2 days! i have taken plenty of xanax and ativan in my life, never had a hang over (actually felt great the next day....), the restoril was way too sedating.....

Whats with people sayin xanax? Its the least-euphoric of all benzos. I rarely experience any euphoria on xanax, its only good for sleeping to me.

The most euphoric is easily temazepam. If it doesn't put you right to sleep, you're gonna feel spectacular on it. Seriously, its the closest to high I've ever felt on any benzo.

Diazepam and clonazepam can make you feel pretty euphoric but nothing particularly strong. Benzos aren't great for getting high. If you're chasing euphoria, may I suggest opiates or if you wanna get extreme, some MDMA. Benzos are perfect for things like sleeping, curing hangovers, comedowns, treating stress, relaxing your muscles, etc. but getting high - eh its a superf

Beatstreet said:
70-100 mg of Diazepam or 1-2 mg of Triazolam.

thats a lot of valium dude, you must have a mean tolerance. i took less then 10mg once and i was feeling great

Midazolam

Each surgery I've had, they popped me with midazolam. I couldn't remember a single fucking thing for the ten minutes prior to the injection.

So, maybe it was euphoric, but DEFINITELY amnesiac.

Temazepam and Etizolam for sure, but both Diazepam and Flunitrazepam are close-seconds. Everything else (and I've tried several) simply isn't recreational IME. For the record, I found both midazolam and triazolam useless.

I think asking what the most euphoric benzo is, is like asking people what hard liquor they prefer - your just always going to get different answers with a slight curve suggesting the likes of alprazolam or diazepam for hypnotic benzos coming out on top from what ive read, polls I've seen and just general information soakage.
As regards to the most euphoric hypnotics, temazepam and midazolam -IV being being most euphoric of all bar lunatic injecting of temazepam and others that are not meant to be IVed but each to their own.

Personally I found alprazolam to be the most euphoric with midazolam second, I could literally eat 20 valiums and not get a buzz its so subtle. Clonazepam is the best for legit use to control anxiety for me.

i get nothing from benzo's at all. just sleepy and that's it. what am i missing?

shmeglyn said:
i get nothing from benzo's at all. just sleepy and that's it. what am i missing?

Do you ever have anxiety? My friends without anxiety don't understand why I love my my benzos. I wish I didn't suffer from anxiety but benzos are a godsend in my mind.

klonopin is my favorite. Last summer I had 2 bottles of 100 2mg klonopins and 1 bottle of 100 1 mg klonopins. I just fell head over heels in love. They were the generic kind that tasted minty if you took them sublingually.

I think I fell in love with it because it was so available, but also because it consistently killed my anxiety like a charm. Whats not to like? the minty flavor, the soothing calmness sweeping over my body, the stumbling around and slurred speech.

Xanax is also quite fun, but I find that it makes me tired really quickly and doesn't last very long. Maybe I'd like those xanax er pills but I've yet to come across any.

So out of klonopin, xanax, valium, and ativan klonopin wins hands down. I don't have anything else against the other benzos but klonopin has a special place in my heart forever.

Wasn't there a poll like this in other drugs a little while back?

Alprazolam 2mg bars
Klonopin 2mg
I like the fact the alpraz slaps you in the face but it seems to have a short high. Klonopins leave me numb and anxiety-free for over 6 hours. I really like midazolam (versed) through IV at the hospital, but that really doesn't count since I can't procure them (never have taken them PO) and I don't IV. I've tried temazepam, and it really just knocks me out, so not so euphoric, but def. strong.

Valium has the best physical high. I get some euphoria from klonopin or ativan just for the fact it works so well to relieve anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.