• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cface

Bluelighter
Among all the Benzos you've tried (besides Flunitrazepam) which do you find as the most euphoric?

And is nitrazepam and midazolam euphoric at all

I'd say diazapam..I've tried all of the common ones, and diazapam is IMHO the most euphoric. Alprazolam is second, but its the best one for serious/non rec use use (anxiety/ sleep/ come downs)

Alprazolam for me for sure. Diazepam is somewhat similar but it lingers too long for me... it doesn't pack that "punch" that Xanax does. Plus I like my drugs kicking in fast as hell.

I'd say diazepam. I don't know why anybody is saying clonazepam, you can hardly remember anything. It's zombie mode.

my toloerence is to high for any ephoric effect so i only get releif off anxiety issue's..

Valium
roche k-pins
bromazepam
nitrazepam
xanax
ambien
ativan nice and clean and smooth very effective calms you down awesome ..!! this 1 should be number 2 on the list..!!

Clonazepam, Alprozolam Tied for me in different ways

Recently tried Diazapam a few times and it gave me euphoria and effects for like 1-2 hours max. Klonopins last for like 4-5 hours for me. Maybe its the dosage? I only took 15 mg of Diazapam 10 swallowed 5 sublingual.

xanax,

but benzos are still stupid and not very euphoric.

good to get to sleep and cure hangover though.

Nitazepam and diazepam for me. I can't wait until I can get some triazolam though, I've heard it blows everything out the water if it is IV'ed.

KompelZ said:
Nitazepam and diazepam for me. I can't wait until I can get some triazolam though, I've heard it blows everything out the water if it is IV'ed.

that sounds like a really smart idea! 8)

Sorry, I meant to say midazolam, not triazolam, I get them mixed up. Although I 've heard the latter is also good.

Listen, I know IV'ing pills is not exactly the smartest idea. But I do plan on doing it right and taking the correct safety precautions--clean needle, alcohol swabs, filtering the binders etc. Apparently it is water-soluble (unlike temazepam), so I'm guessing I should be O.K.

And if all else fails, I'll just swallow the shit.

Diazepam is best on its own IMO, I like it because of the muscle relaxation, but alprazolam is best for comedowns and to mix with opiates or sleeping, although I hate using benzo's to sleep, I feel its a huge waste. If I want to sleep I just take promethazine or benadryl.

Diazepam, then alprazolam.

Diazepam is way more mellowing and euphoric, though, in a different sort of way than alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.