• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diazepam. I've only tried diazepam, lorazapam, clonazepam, alprazolam though.

Sorry, I meant to say midazolam, not triazolam, I get them mixed up. Although I 've heard the latter is also good.

Listen, I know IV'ing pills is not exactly the smartest idea. But I do plan on doing it right and taking the correct safety precautions--clean needle, alcohol swabs, filtering the binders etc. Apparently it is water-soluble (unlike temazepam), so I'm guessing I should be O.K.

And if all else fails, I'll just swallow the shit.

Get some micron wheel filters at a needle exchange, you can really take anything IV if you have a super fine one of those, and a bigger one to pre filter the big binders.

1. temazepam
2. nitrazepam
3. flunitrazepam
4. triazolam
5. diazepam

my favorite is diazepam. ive tried that, xanax, klonopin, triazolam, and lorazepam. kpin is my least favorite.

i really wanna try temazepam. even though benzo preference varies so much, so many people seem to love it. is it a US drug? ive never seen it. i figure a lot of these benzos being listed that ive never seen before are European, Australian, etc.

my favorite is diazepam. ive tried that, xanax, klonopin, triazolam, and lorazepam. kpin is my least favorite.

i really wanna try temazepam. even though benzo preference varies so much, so many people seem to love it. is it a US drug? ive never seen it. i figure a lot of these benzos being listed that ive never seen before are European, Australian, etc.

the outrageous popularity of temazepam seems to be a euro-asiatic-oceanic phenomenon. the only benzo to outrank it in some asian countries is nimetazepam.

but all the hoopla and the crazy popularity is not without reason!!! TEMAZEPAM IS FUCKIN BOMB!!! the best benzo ever!

North America its still the boring ol' alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, and lorazepam.

Temazepam worked best for me. Followed by xanax. Suprisingly tho, i've found halcion to do the trick for me recently

the outrageous popularity of temazepam seems to be a euro-asiatic-oceanic phenomenon. the only benzo to outrank it in some asian countries is nimetazepam.

but all the hoopla and the crazy popularity is not without reason!!! TEMAZEPAM IS FUCKIN BOMB!!! the best benzo ever!

North America its still the boring ol' alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, and lorazepam.
it's scheduled here. wiki says its the 5th most commonly scripted benzo here. it must be miles behind #4. i see a lot of pills, but not temazepam.

im trying to compare what other people who have listed it and the benzos i am familiar with think, see if people who think benzo like me think it is the bomb. but there are no patterns. benzos are such a weird class of drugs. can't wait to tell my grandchildren about them. na, i wouldnt do that; unfortunately you can't have grandkids without having your own children first. still, there should be more diverted temazepam in my part of the world. people, get working on that. i am curious.

I've tried about half a dozen or more benzos, and my personal favorite is definitely temazepam. Most euphoric, for sure.
Luckily, I don't have to go hunting around for my favorite chill pill, the doc gives it to me, along with clonazepam, so everything is all right.

I need to take minimum 60mg to get any good effects though, usually more like 90-120mg and up.

Last edited:
it's scheduled here. wiki says its the 5th most commonly scripted benzo here. it must be miles behind #4. i see a lot of pills, but not temazepam.

im trying to compare what other people who have listed it and the benzos i am familiar with think, see if people who think benzo like me think it is the bomb. but there are no patterns. benzos are such a weird class of drugs. can't wait to tell my grandchildren about them. na, i wouldnt do that; unfortunately you can't have grandkids without having your own children first. still, there should be more diverted temazepam in my part of the world. people, get working on that. i am curious.

i'm in michigan, and what i see mostly (by a long shot) is clonazepam, alprazolam, and lorazepam.
however, temazepam isn't really that hard to find.

^interesting. well, now that i know it's around, i bet i'll be able to find it all the sudden. same thing happened with pogs. and we see the same thing predominantly in my state (ativan, xanax, kpin). valium is around (i used to consider it rare, but as of recent it's been a staple in my diet) and triazolam exists. ive only seen triazolam from one source to be honest; it was just so much of it i feel like ive seen it from several.

I'll finally add my preference to this list:

1. Nimetazepam (even 5-10mg was so fucking lush).
2. Temazepam (in doses above 30mg).
3. Diazepam (doses around 20mg).
4. Nitrazepam (can't remember what doses I tried this in, though I'd like to try this again in larger doses, but that's unlikely).

Temazepam was so strong, my first time taking them I end up forgetting I took one and keep going. Until I took at least 5 pills. Couldn't remember a thing, but according to my roommate I was happy and drunken. I always have to hide benzo bottles because I forget how much I take.

1. Temazepam
2. Lorazepam ( Best benzo for what it prescribed to do, quite good in higher doses too)
3. K pins ( I just get mad sleepy on these things. Not even worth a higher dose. )
4. Oxazepam ( didn't do anything.)

That all the benzo i been prescribed, the Temazepam were too strong so I ask my doc to switch back to the Lorazepam, I don't want to deal with benzo addiction along with my opiate addiction too.

Use your benzo for the come down, don't use them to get high.

Temazepam was so strong, my first time taking them I end up forgetting I took one and keep going. Until I took at least 5 pills. Couldn't remember a thing, but according to my roommate I was happy and drunken. I always have to hide benzo bottles because I forget how much I take.

1. Temazepam
2. Lorazepam ( Best benzo for what it prescribed to do, quite good in higher doses too)
3. K pins ( I just get mad sleepy on these things. Not even worth a higher dose. )
4. Oxazepam ( didn't do anything.)

That all the benzo i been prescribed, the Temazepam were too strong so I ask my doc to switch back to the Lorazepam, I don't want to deal with benzo addiction along with my opiate addiction too.

Use your benzo for the come down, don't use them to get high.

Don't use them to get high? You sound like you could use one of those Restoril right now. LOL

I have to totally disagree with this guy above.

I took 25% off of my opiate usage with benzos.
I look for a nod, and dammit! I get them, no questions asked.

Oxy+Restoril= :) :) :) :) :) five smiley faces.

ive tried Diazepam twice now, one 20mg dose a few weeks ago. and a 30mg dose the other day. nothing euphoric about it, it was kind of like being slightly drunk but with no euphoria... my balance was abit fucked, with some mild staggering. i felt kind of content and abit relaxed, kind of zombiefied and "slow"... thoughts felt slow as well, and just felt kind of blank. then i felt tired, went to bed tried to have a wank and passed out. pretty bollocks. think ill leave that shit alone

The content feeling is the euphoria of benzos my friend.
Try 40mgs next time, that content feeling will be a lot better for you, I promise.
It did exactly what it does to everyone else.

I love that clear-headed feeling! If i do any task on a low dose of xanax (.5mg) I simply don't complain at all.

I've Iv'ed loprazolam which was great.. but orrally ingested i would go for temazepam or lormetazepam

1) temazepam
2) diazepam
3) alprazolam
4) midazolam (2mg IV before surgery; calm feeling and tiny buzz, but not really euphoric)

haven't tried any of the others yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.