• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valium, for sure - most euphoric, least nasty "why am I waking up two states away?" side-effects

diazapam
alrapzolam
halcion

imo klonopin sucks for rec....i take like 16mg and dont get any euphoria

Heh,
Clonazepam is one of the most if not THE most potent benzo there is. 1 mg clonazepam ~ 20mg diazepam
Same holds true for alprazolam 's equivalence but it has a shorter half life and is greatly reduced by smoking. So if your trying to do a benzo that is going to be very mild I definately wouldnt put clon at the top of the list, maybe try oxazepam for a nice quick short kinda euphoric buzz. Klonopin your in it for the long hall black outs and all :p Unfortunately the good dr believes I should be on 90 2mg clonazepam and 90 2mg alprazolam a month along with lunesta ( ezopiclone (salivates) ) a month. I have a huge tolerance to clonazepam and alprazolam so it pretty much trickles down. But I still have my moments with klonopin especially when mixed with the right cocktail. Triazolam may be able to kick clonazepam's ass but the problem is triazolam has an ultra short half life. FUC*INg benzos love hate relationship.... They are evil incarnate care of your local PCP.

sp0r

One thing I forgot to mention is that benzo euphoria mostly isnt dose dependent. I saw a post of someone saying 24 mg of clonazepam in single dose and no euphoria. That would be accurate because with clonazepam in doses higher than the therapeutic doseage (Id suggest 3mgs sublingual) there is paradoxial effects. For example there is many a time where I chomped down my klons like the candy that they taste like (up to 90) several times and didnt feel nearly as calm and euphoric as off of say 2mg's. Several drugs are like this (including buprenorphine), less is more!!!

:|:|:|:|:|:|

not sure if i quite believe that about k pins...i have a high benzo tolerance and if i take 2 mg i wont feel anything...i need about 10mg to feel anything, and anything over that doesnt produce any better effects

triazolam (halcion) is probably the most euphoric by bar...if you can stay awake that is

^^ way to triple post

for me valium and xanax are both nice in thier own unique ways.

i have tried these

alprazolam
diazepam
lorazepam
clonazepam
temazepam
midazolam

as a reference for what i compare xan n val better then

diazepam.
That's strange some people say clonazepam give euphoria, for me euphoria on clonazepam is close to zero: just zombie mode :| this thread is about euphoric benzo, not prefered.

Im quite suprised to see anyone calling temazepam one of the most euphoric. I think the people that are saying that just say it because they read about it when it was able to be IV'd. I was prescribed the mylan yellow 30mgs temazzies for a while and they were hardly euphoric at all. Im also suprised to see dalmane ( flurazepam ) left out of the list. If you ever get the chance, its highly euphoric compared to other benzos (considering euphoria isnt the biggest affect of benzos ). Ok so not to confuse euphoria with potency heres my short list:

1) Flurazepam [ Dalmane ]
2) Clonazepam [ Klonopin , Rivotril ]
3) Versed
4) Diazepam

Just my opinion but seriously try the flurazepam .

sp0r

Sp0r I have to agree with you.

My list is as follows:

1) IV midazolam (dormicum)
2) flurazepam oral or IV (dalmane)
3) triazolam sublingual (halcion)
4) alprazolam oral (xanax)
5) lorazepam oral (ativan)
6) diazepam oral (valium)
7) clonazepam (klonopin) <-- I don't get anything beneficial out of this one.

1) Xanax : super fast acting,but very short, great to mess you up fast and make you just chill out and sink in your couch, Huge euphoria especially associated with music, music sounds WIDER (this happens on any benzo but especially Xanax)

2) Klonopin: I'm prescribed 2.5mg a day, I love the sublingual taste!! menthol YUM, it lasts 12 hours, so I take 1mg morning a .5 mid day and 1mg around 8PM. wonderful anxiety relief and feelings of euphoria, best of all with my dosing it keeps me calm ALL DAY (even with my 60mg of adderall I take everyday) but I also take subutex 8mg per day so that may add to the calm-ness

3) Valium: Very Very long acting, but very weak in my opinion, although for some reason it relaxes all my muscles, something no other benzo does, it actually relieves my back pain better than subutex does (its said to be a muscle relaxer too) but I'd never take under 20mg at a time or I feel its a waste

4) Ativan: This was a very close call to be number three, its longer acting than xanax but takes longer to kick in. I feel super happy when I take ativan, but not as much direct euphoria if that makes sense.

now if your like me and just love benzo's you might do what I am doing for new years tonight. I am taking all four in decent doses. my regular prescribed 2.5 klonopin. 37.5 mg valium, 1mg ativan, and 5.5mg xanax. This synergy should be perfect now that my tolerance is rather low (I take my 2.5 Kpins everday but 4-5 days a week I also buy 20 .5 xanax a gobble them down that day so im not sure where my tolerance is at)

but this synergy should be wonderful along with my prescribed Subutex and Adderall XR. Psuedo-speedball effect, concentration from adderall while in total relaxation = absolute bliss.

One thing I noticed though, I smoke a pack of cigs a day, they dont effect the subutex or adderall, but I feel the benzo effect get weaker after smoking a few cigarettes, im hoping its just in my mind, is their any study on this? if so I'll try to only smoke 4-5 cigs tonight to keep the new years benzo/sub/speed combination at its strongest and most enjoyable, if someone can answer I'd appreciate it.

Edit: about Temazepam
after reading about temazepam on this thread, back before I cleaned up and went to rehab I was taking astonishing amounts of benzos that the rehab didn't believe me and let me die of a seizure for a few seconds until they adjusted my dose (was like 30mg of xanax, 12mg of ativan, 70 of valium and mayne 15-20 of klonopin perday, along with every few days a few temazepam capsules, but I can't remember the doses...) I remember it chilling me out and adding to the other drugs but I've never had the pleasure of using temazepam ALONE it was always with the others so I didn't add it to my list because I know it had a wonderful effect but cannot distinguish if it was stronger, more euphoric or what great properties it has all on its own.... Wish I had the ability to get it again and try it to see. I'm surprised so many are Temazepam fans, around here nobody would even touch temazepam in terms of buying benzos, I was given them to me for free from my old dealer (who was a pharmacist and would get me jars of hundreds of each pill) he had trouble selling temazepam and said "your my best customer, try this one and give me feedback) he gave me maybe 30 capsules, and I remember loving it, and I know your not suppose to blow benzos its a waste but for some reason I remember after downing 3-4 caps I blew a capsule as well. the combination of all those drugs was amazing but after the temazepam it ended up making me feel like jello all over, I went right inbed.

Although I remember my Girl friend of the time saw my blow the temazepam and decided to snort a capsule of it, and she became nodding out euphoric sleepy, but told me it was of a "Sleep Aid" type benzo than an anxiety benzo. if anyone can shine some light on this I'd appreciate it, I'd like to know incase I encounter it again. Thanks

Last edited:

Sp0r I have to agree with you.

My list is as follows:

1) IV midazolam (dormicum)
2) flurazepam oral or IV (dalmane)
3) triazolam sublingual (halcion)
4) alprazolam oral (xanax)
5) lorazepam oral (ativan)
6) diazepam oral (valium)
7) clonazepam (klonopin) <-- I don't get anything beneficial out of this one.

what are your doses on klonopin? when I was detoxed they started me at 40mg per day because I was on an astonishing amount, and new studies show klonopin is better to detox than valium, if done correctly (for high abusing people)

to me klonopin in low doses just mellows me out and makes me calm, slight euphoria and all anxiety gone (thats with my 2.5 mg prescribed dose) but once I get up to say 6+ MG usually around 10MG its a whole different ball park of euphoria. so if you dont mind letting me know your dosing. I've never had the pleasure of being IV'd dalmane or dormicum, I live in CT USA, not sure where you are from but those brands I've never even heard of, very odd because benzo's are my #1 drug. I assume my list would change if Iwas Iv'd these drugs for sure.

my only attempt at IVing was stupid, I was already high on heroin and countless benzos so I decided to take xanax, klonopin and ativan mix them together with water (terrible paste due to fillers) took endless water and 4 seperate shots into the vein in order to get it all in my system. While benzos are wasted snorting or Iv'd I must say I used a very high dose, and within a minute or 2 of shooting this mixture, I immediately stumbled across the room and had to get my bearings and was actually the most intense rush from a benzo I've ever had. Realizing I probrably wasted more than 60 percent of the drug by doing this, it still had a very profound effect, and at the time I didn't have to worry about wasting pills as my pharmacist friend would give me jars and jars for either free or for example 50 bucks for 100 xanax bars... lets just say he got fired, and then his house raided and they found over 20K pills ranging from opiates, amphetamines, muscle relaxers and benzos... he didn't goto jail and instead works for the cops undercover to reduce his punishment. - by doing so he set me up to sell him my Adderall and got me arrested.

Im babbling due to my adderall but my point is, never trust ANYBODY even if they where your friend, when it comes to the 30 years of prison they where going to give him, anybody would sell anybody out, even a friend that allowed him to stay at my parents house with me whenver his wife kicked him out (over 10 times) so if you guys aren't prescribed and are trusting / relaying on someone, if they always have bulk and aren't selling from they're own script PLEASE BE CAREFUL. i was charged with 3 felonies up to 5-15 years in jail, but due to the evidence of entrapment and him working from the narcotic force, the judge saw I was innocent and just gave me 3 misdeamenors of "prescription out of the container, possesion of controlled susbtance" 3 of the same charge.
I WAS LUCKY, I brought this up because while I love benzo's and want you all to experience them as well PLEASE be safe about who you deal with. Just to relax I could have gone to jail for over 5 years with a 50K fee.

think about it. - instead I'm on 2 years probation with a 3 year suspended jail sentence (if I fuck up I goto jail) the good thing is, I scored a 15 on the probationary score, therefore I never have to report to a probation officer in the entire two year period, and they're is a good chance I can get off in one year if nothing happens. My out patient just needs to send urines and a report every 60 days, and since im prescribed benzos I can still take more and different kinds without it fucking up my urines.

so just becareful everyone, I am doing this and telling my story because I thought I was safe, it was a beautiful day in the summer at a park with a beautiful female friend of mine with me, and it turned into hell and it could happen to any one of us, so just stay safe and most of all enjoy your relaxation with benzos. <3<3:X:!:(<3

I find kpins quite euphoric but like many others xanax to me is king of the benzos to me. Valium and Ativan in large doses are good too.

I'd say diazapam..I've tried all of the common ones, and diazapam is IMHO the most euphoric. Alprazolam is second, but its the best one for serious/non rec use use (anxiety/ sleep/ come downs)

Diazepam that is lol. but each tot here own.
I find it depends on route, tolerance and preference.
I think yeah nitro benzos are the best.

I find diazepam the all around best benzo to abuse recreationally. I also found bromazepam pretty damn good. I have heard a lot of bad shit about it and I cant figure out why. ITs an awesome. I have also heard people say some good things about it too. Most people I know though dont actually find it a good benzo. My one buddy says lorazepam is better and lorazepam just plan sucks. One of the least non recreational benzos out there.
I also find temazepam really wicked too

My fav 3 benzos are
-Diazepam
-Temazepam
-Bromazepam

I have a quad favorite of what I consider to be the most euphoric benzodiazepines

~ Temazepam
~ Nitrazepam
~ Bromazepam
~ Diazepam

I found temazepam the most euphoric, followed by clonazepam and then diazepam.

A combination of nitrazepam, clonazepam and alprazolam. That was the only time i have ever been truely high from benzos. Wish it didn't fuck so much with my tolerance, because I won't do it again because of it. The higher you get, the more you fuck up your GABA receptors.

Benzo's are pretty uncommon here, not many people abuse them, so I have trouble finding them but when I do I'm sure to buy em.

Only ones I've tried are:

Diazepam
Nitrazepam
Etizolam

I found the Etzolam to be the best, they were exactly like Diazepam in a lot of ways except much stronger the effect lasted a long time, and actually felt better the day after, they were the cheapest I've ever come across and have some more on there way.

The Diazepam are great still though especially for hangovers and the days after a good binge, other than that they're hardly great recreational, I suppose all benzo's are hardy great recreationally, there just good as a subtle substance to chill with. But I have recently found another source for Diazepam 10mg ampules, which I cant wait to try. Anyone have any experience with these and if so what are they like, compared to tablet diazepam?

Man I wish I got fuckin euphoria from benzos, don't see how anyone does..

I'm prescribed Lorzapam 1mg tabs with no tolorence what would be a good dose to try and get some recreation vaule from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.