• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. xanax it kicks in hard
2. valium/klonopin still good.

im trying out nitrazepam soon 5mg. cant wait

1.Temazepam
2.Nimetazepam
3.Flunitrazepam/Nitrazepam
that order.
Flunit/Nitraz were one time things, and they weren't even in this country, nevertheless, great euphoria. Temazepam still reigns though.

Xanax and klonopin?
I have no idea how you guys are finding that euphoric : /

well i haven't used that many benzos. i currently have a prescription of 1mg klonopins which i'm trying direly to change it to diazepam. my doc says well some people don't like how long it lasts. to make it so i am not there just for drugs i'm going to try again in 2 months. i asked her like 4 months ago. i just got her to change the prescription to 30klons 1 time a day. so i am going to stick with that before i ask her for valium. we are currently trying to find a SSRI that i like and won't feel the side effects of. something i just have to do if i wanna keep my klonopin prescrition. :(

1.Temazepam
2.Nimetazepam

**sneakily swaps them around...**

1. Nimetazepam
2. Temazepam

Nimetazepam is the most lovely, moreish, cosy, warm and delightful Benzo I've ever had the pleasure of indulging in.
Jeezus McChrist if I had Bill Gates under mind-control I'd live my life in an orange, amnesia-ridden blanket ^_^

♥ n i m e t a z e p a m ♥

Diazepam, definitely. Best heightened sense of well being of any Benzo I've tried. I always thought Benzodiazepines were best enjoyed in a subtle way. The powerful Benzo's or high dose Benzo's is just too disorienting and fucked up to enjoy.

I don't find Alprazolam euphoric.

Triazolam led to me flipping a car, losing a job, confessing love & a violent sex fetish for a woman I neither love nor have a fetish for fucking violently (that was an interesting next day conversation). I lost a few days from a stolen bottle of Halcion (taken under the influence of Xanax, given back at the hospital with the rest of my belongings)No DUI either. Everyone thought I was just being a belligerant drunk in my personal life, fortunately.

Of all the Benzo's, Triazolam is the most powerful I've ever used. Stuff is a lobotomy in a pill.

i don't understand why everyone seems to love diazepam so much. the main one i wanna try that everyone here seems to like is temazepam. reallyyyy wanna try that.
my new list is:
1)clonazepam-nice subtle relaxing buzz, i don't like being all fucked up
2)alprazolam-good but only in small doses for me
3)nitrazepam-good but too strong in the hypnotic sense
4)diazepam-generic benzo buzz, nothing special
5)flunitrazepam, good but i only got to try once in a small dose
still reallly wanna try temazepam, triazolam, IV Versed, bromazepam, nimetazepam, lormetazepam. someone please send me some temazepam pleaseee :0

I'm not really a benzo connoisseur, I've tried:

Clonazepam (up to 24mg single dose) - Nice feeling although no real euphoria
Diazepam (up to 90mg single dose) - Anxilotic effects only
Lorazepam (up to 6mg single dose) - Anxilotic effects only
Nitrazepam (up to 55mg single dose) - Read below, very nice
Temazepam (up to 300mg single dose) - Anxilotic effects only

and the ONLY one I've experienced ANY type of euphoria out of was Nitrazepam. It took 55mg but it was really nice for the 45 minutes I could stay awake :D I'm going to see if I can get the same effects with a slightly lower dose so I can stay awake and enjoy it for a little bit longer.
The others don't seem to have any effect on me other than the anxilotic effect unless I had a few beers with them, obviously not too many beers and a reduced dose of benzo (I know this is still not too safe so in the name of harm reduction I would advise others not to be silly like me).

A lot of you have said diazepam (valium)

I've been shot up with 20mg+ in the hospital w/out it working? Could it be my medical condition or does it just maybe not work for me. It really never does anything for me.

Any way, I personally am quite chipper on Ativan. I've been prescribed Kpins and xannies and they don't do much but chill me out... No really euphoria for me.

ill have to go with..
diazepam
triazolam
alprazolam
temazepam

triazolam would be GREAT if it lasted longer, i took on avg. about 2mg of it (i believe it was 8 .25mg, and it only lasts for bout 1 1/2 hours MAX)

I don't really have too much access to all these crazy benzo's people are listing. I would have to say Ativan and Xanax. I am definitely going to have to check out this temazepam high though, maybe I can switch from Zs to that with my doctor.

But I do think the only reason I find Xanax euphoric is because I take it with my suboxone. Which can be pretty dangerous to the novice. Although, xanax did cause me to crash into a house on the corner of my street.

Weird coversation starter. The only thing I do not like about the xanax is the amnesia that comes along when I take that .25mg more. Not cool. But if I get it at the right dose, it's awesome and I can actually remember what I did without my friends telling me, "dude, you told me last night."

everyone saying temazepam: how much are you taking?? one of you said 300 which seems an extremely high dose to me.. but i don't know cause i'm on 75mg as i write this and i'm not feeling euphoric

alprazolam ties with clonazopam.. but i havent had a clon in soo long.

So right now.. its all about he xanax.

with these tolerances what i got now:

1. Temazepam (100-160mg)
2. Nitrazepam (40-60mg)
3. Diazepam (60-80mg)

alprazolam is somedays great, but not the KING and Clonazepam is intresting somedays both of them doses like (6-10mg)

allmost every benzo's used what are in sale in Finland.
ps. nothing benzo is not euphoric.. but they are very nice calm down medicines and i like take benzo's with opiates/opioids they boost opiates very well like u all knew ;)

now nice buzz, 2.8mg buprenorphine + 260mg temazepam + 3mg alpratsolam and few beers and nicotine %)

Last edited:
i always switch between clonazepam and alprazolam can't decide, plus i actually take them for anxiety. Recently got a script to lorazepam and it just makes me trip out and feel reel lethargic and burnt out all day, so for me the least recreational.

QUITE SUPRISed!

Im quite suprised to see anyone calling temazepam one of the most euphoric. I think the people that are saying that just say it because they read about it when it was able to be IV'd. I was prescribed the mylan yellow 30mgs temazzies for a while and they were hardly euphoric at all. Im also suprised to see dalmane ( flurazepam ) left out of the list. If you ever get the chance, its highly euphoric compared to other benzos (considering euphoria isnt the biggest affect of benzos ). Ok so not to confuse euphoria with potency heres my short list:

1) Flurazepam [ Dalmane ]
2) Clonazepam [ Klonopin , Rivotril ]
3) Versed
4) Diazepam

Just my opinion but seriously try the flurazepam .

sp0r

i don't understand why everyone seems to love diazepam so much. the main one i wanna try that everyone here seems to like is temazepam. reallyyyy wanna try that.
my new list is:
1)clonazepam-nice subtle relaxing buzz, i don't like being all fucked up
2)alprazolam-good but only in small doses for me
3)nitrazepam-good but too strong in the hypnotic sense
4)diazepam-generic benzo buzz, nothing special
5)flunitrazepam, good but i only got to try once in a small dose
still reallly wanna try temazepam, triazolam, IV Versed, bromazepam, nimetazepam, lormetazepam. someone please send me some temazepam pleaseee :0

Heh,
Clonazepam is one of the most if not THE most potent benzo there is. 1 mg clonazepam ~ 20mg diazepam
Same holds true for alprazolam 's equivalence but it has a shorter half life and is greatly reduced by smoking. So if your trying to do a benzo that is going to be very mild I definately wouldnt put clon at the top of the list, maybe try oxazepam for a nice quick short kinda euphoric buzz. Klonopin your in it for the long hall black outs and all :p Unfortunately the good dr believes I should be on 90 2mg clonazepam and 90 2mg alprazolam a month along with lunesta ( ezopiclone (salivates) ) a month. I have a huge tolerance to clonazepam and alprazolam so it pretty much trickles down. But I still have my moments with klonopin especially when mixed with the right cocktail. Triazolam may be able to kick clonazepam's ass but the problem is triazolam has an ultra short half life. FUC*INg benzos love hate relationship.... They are evil incarnate care of your local PCP.

sp0r

One thing I forgot to mention is that benzo euphoria mostly isnt dose dependent. I saw a post of someone saying 24 mg of clonazepam in single dose and no euphoria. That would be accurate because with clonazepam in doses higher than the therapeutic doseage (Id suggest 3mgs sublingual) there is paradoxial effects. For example there is many a time where I chomped down my klons like the candy that they taste like (up to 90) several times and didnt feel nearly as calm and euphoric as off of say 2mg's. Several drugs are like this (including buprenorphine), less is more!!!

:|:|:|:|:|:|

Last edited:
Yeah its good for anxiety like I used to walk around city centre and having these thoughts that everyone is laughing, looking at me and shit but not when I swallow a nice blue pill :) (Diazepam) Then I'm like, "yeah, yeah? ..... FUCK YOU!" haha yanno what I mean :D

When I'm taking 40mg of valium in the evening makes me feel very sleepy and de concentrated. But the next day it's like a nice sensation in my muscles, when I move or tent them it feels like very subtle orgasm in them. But I don't get any euphoria at all so I don't understand why most people put diazepam as their number one.

Anyway I'm gonna stop doing valium or any other benzos as a couple of ciders give me well better feelings than valium. I'm more of a speedy person anyway :D

Dr. A

Status
Not open for further replies.