• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i ate 3.5 mg xanax and 2 2 mg k-pins thats alot for me but i was wrecked i usally take xanax as needed i have(bars) and 1 mg kpins. I honestly was seein double and felt soooo greatt so yes benzos ImO ARE 1 OF THE BEST DRUGS i take my low dose of suboxone (MMt) and benzos,weed thats all u need man there great>. I actually used to prefer xanax but now my fav is k-pin xanax is very strong but after a while it seems to last shorter and shorter like ill eat a bar 5 hours later i have anxiety if i mix 1 mg klon in there good all day thank u al peace///////////./////////eup0

never had tam but always start slow after u take them pills u cant get em out im sure u know that ,,,,,,,,,,tread safe! peace and start smallll :)me my self is gonna have a xanax/klonopin combo maybe 1mg xan 1 mg clon who knows its 930am im bored...............................people on here love tammiez ive never had them i mess with xanax klonopin valium ativan lithium an phen those are only i found so how good is tam better than say ehhhhhhhhh xanaxZ/ wat u think about that kd./

Yes, temazepam is most euphoric (even in the FDA trials temazepam was the only benzo on the market in the U.S to produce eupohoria as a side effect).

After temazepam, I like nitrazepam - which I find mildly euphoric, very sedative and a great muscle relaxant.

My #3 is flunitrazepam - no euphoria, but a beautiful feeling similar to nitrazepam but slightly less sedative.

My #4 is triazolam - no euphoria here either, but a great benzo. I enjoy it's subtle muscle relaxant properties, and its strong sedative properties.

My #5 is diazepam - this one has it all, except it was never euphoric. But everything else diazepam is great at.

I took 20mg of temaz with a beer. It's ok, but nothing to write home about.

Next time I'll take 40mg.

It definitely depends on the person and their state of mind. Temazepam is the only benzo that consistently produces euphoria on it's own. I'm prescribed temazepam for insomnia and I can definitely agree that it's the most euphoric

id say the most euphoric benzos are klonopin and lorazepam... lorazepam(avitan) is supposably the most addictive. they come in low gram doses, you can take 1-2mg of that shit then smoke up a bit and you can potentially get smashed. but id say my favorite one to abuse is klonopin. euphoria is not really what youre seeking for with these pills, but just fucked up ness. this shit will really mess you up if you take enough.. and you dont wana over-do it because you can get quite disoriented, and youll end up feeling unpleasant.

LOL, its hilarious how i see these names get thrown out there and im not even fond of em. i guess i only know the main ones, im not really a benzo freak.

Trust me, alprazolam is way more addictive than lorazepam ( I'm prescribed 1mg xanax). I consider ativan to be very subtle, but I enjoy the relaxation with some weed. Keep in mind that weed potentiates the effects of benzos to an extent and can make them seem more euphoric than they really are.

It's just a matter of expirience and tolerance. You become more familiar with your reactions to benzos and other drugs and what is truly "euphoric" My doc's are marijuana, strong opiates/opioids, and mdma so it's not that I even prefer to use benzos. I find them to be a great addition to other drugs (with the exception of temazepam, perfectly recreational on it's own) and are very helpful with coming down from stims

Trust me, alprazolam is way more addictive than lorazepam ( I'm prescribed 1mg xanax). I consider ativan to be very subtle, but I enjoy the relaxation with some weed. Keep in mind that weed potentiates the effects of benzos to an extent and can make them seem more euphoric than they really are.

Lorazepam is a potent benzo just like alprazolam is. They are both anxiolytics, but lorazepam has much more powerful anticonvulsant properties, more powerful muscle relaxant properties, and it's much more amnesic.

Alprazolam is not more "addictive", they are equally addictive and I'm being generous here. I can argue that lorazepam is more addictive and back my stuff up. But I don't want to go through that. They are very close in their capability to produce physical dependence, and like I said they are equally addictive - even though lorazepam has much more usefulness therapeutically.

The most physically addictive benzos are the ones that have high γ2 affinity which are: temazepam, brotizolam, triazolam, alprazolam, lorazepam, loprazolam, midazolam, flunitrazepam, clonazepam, lormetazepam, flutoprazepam, nitrazepam, nimetazepam, and estazolam

Both alprazolam and lorazepam are on that list. The hypnotics on that list are even more addictive.

Ok I tried some many of these, but I have not tried the Nitrazepam and since some of you speak so highly of this. Tonight I will try.

Ok I tried some many of these, but I have not tried the Nitrazepam and since some of you speak so highly of this. Tonight I will try.

Nitrazepam is pretty good. however temazepam, clonazepam, flunitrazepam, and triazolam are better imo.

You'll love Nitrazepam. After temazepam, nitrazepam is my second favorite benzos and I've tried more than 13 or 14 different types of benzos.

14? There's that many? This sounds like a preference more than anything. I mean there all pretty good. I've tried:

Valium
Xanax 2-4mg
Adivan
Temazepam 30mg
Clonazepam 1mg

I find Adivan to be the mildest. So Nitrazepam is a fav? Looking forward to it, later tonigh. Goody!

i've yet to try nimetazepam, has anybody tried it?

Nobody I know of has tried it. It's only available commercially for treatment of severe insomnia in Japan. It's an highly abused benzo, much like temazepam in Europe and parts of Asia. These two benzos (nimetazepam and temazepam), along with diazepam are the 3 most abused benzos wordwide.

One day though, I will try it. It's a mission of mine. I'm like a benzo adventurer, I want to try all of them.

Nobody I know of has tried it. It's only available commercially for treatment of severe insomnia in Japan. It's an highly abused benzo, much like temazepam in Europe and parts of Asia. These two benzos (nimetazepam and temazepam), along with diazepam are the 3 most abused benzos wordwide.

One day though, I will try it. It's a mission of mine. I'm like a benzo adventurer, I want to try all of them.

i'm a benzo adventurer as well, and nimetazepam is my white whale.

i'm a benzo adventurer as well, and nimetazepam is my white whale.

It's intermediate acting, it metabolizes like the 3-hydroxy family (lorazepam, temazepam, oxazepam, lormetazepam) and nitrazepam is one of it's metabolized and that is metabolized through oxidation. Nimetazepam's only competition in Southeast Asia is temazepam. Triazolam is a highly abused benzo in the region too, as is diazepam and nitrazepam because they would rather prescribe those than nimetazepam or temazepam.

Look at how they are Scheduled in Singapore here.

Status
Not open for further replies.