• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanax, Lorazepam(purepacs only), Klonopin, Valium(only at 40mgs and up) in no order.

Restoril after taking for 2 weeks straight messed up my sleep really bad. I don't find it euphoric or fun just a stupid weak sleeping pills honestly......They do have a euphoric aspect to them but its not as fun as say valium and xanax would be in combination....

all benzos especially xanax, halcion(im guessing), temazepam, and valium for a low tolerant or non tolerant person would be very very euphoric if they took enough just due to the fact they have no tolerance I dont believe in the best benzos....I take what can get me through the night/day

i agree with the other posters that [at least for me] benzos dont really cause euphoria...

i just took the post as more of "your favorite benzo" or the one that fucks you up the most. so i said xanax. :]

i would say, for a non tolerant person, in my opinion once upon a time, i found valium to be the most euphoric, as tolerance grew and time past, valium just turned into a useless benzo to me. when i first tried xanax, i didnt like it, it made me depressed. As of now, with a booming tolerance i have, the only benzo i find effective and euphoric is XANAX, it;s hard for me to get my hands on all these other benzos people talk about that are VERY HARD TO GET. Klonopin and Xanax are the only benzos now i get relief from. I find klonopin to make me feel too heavy and sedated, while xanax just takes my edge off and i get a smooth feeling of serenity, within minutes on an empty stomach. Im currently on Xanax .5 3x/day, on the bottle it says take 1 tablet 3 times a day "daily", now my question is to you people, i can call in my script to the DR office to pick up when im due for it correct? i seen a DOC ASSISTANT, and she told me she expects .25 #45 of them to last a month or two at 3x day as needed, but when i called for my refill anyway despite what the PA said about lasting a month or so, to my surprise my PRIMARY DOC increased me to my surprise to .5 "daily". she increased me and changed the "as needed" to "daily", so does that mean i technically can call in for my script when i run out?, and disregard the comment the PA said about making #45 .25 xanax last a month or so?????????? now a PA is just the assistant doctor, but my real primary doc took over my refill script changed it to DAILY, increased it...so i know im breezing off of topic, but does this mean i can disregard to PA comment about "i expect this 2 wk supply bottle to last a month or so and use it when panic attack occurs only"...that previous .25 bottle said AS NEEDED, my new bottle, which my primary wrote put "take daily" and increased...just confused, and opinions? they have me on cymbalta, and giving me xanax for panic attacks, but im under the impression since my primary wrote "take daily" that i can refill when im due, but also under the impression that maybe they want me to make it stretch more then 2wks, which is only what they gave me....sorry i took 8mg of klonopin, so im a little fuzzy now and jumping all around the place, and opinions? i just want a steady doctor, steady scripts, and not my PA saying make a 2wk supply last a month or so, then my primary writing on the script, take 3x a day DAILY, not AS NEEDED, as the other script said the PA wrote before i got an increase without asking...?????????/

1) Temazepam (60mg+)
2) Nitrazepam
3) Alprazolam
4) Diazepam

I have a very high tolerance for benzo's as I've been prescribed xanax and klonopin for years but temazepam still works for a nice feeling of well-being. It's meant for sleep, but I don't find it very effective for that...

The only benzodiazepine that truly produced euphoria was Temazepam at doses higher than 60mg. I really like Midazolam and Clonazepam as well but they really don't produce "euphoria"

Midazolam is way overrated imo.

It's a great knock out drug and that's about it.

Alprazolam and royphonol are my favorites.

I tried temazepam a number of years ago, but I wasn't as experienced then and actually really took it for granted.

Out of the ones I've tried it's a tight match - I love em all - but I think temazepam just about clinches it!!

on a down side about benzos - I can't believe it takes me AT LEAST 14mg of clonazepam to have an effect on me - sometimes much more :(

I DO! In fact, sometimes I question whether the ones I've just acquired are fakes, even tho they are in the box and in blister packs with the dose 'clonazepam 2mg tablets' written on it, and I buy these from a very trust worthy source.

It took me taking around 14mg for me to realise 'yep these are the real deal'. It sucks because as i understand it benzo tolerence takes a long time to recede :(

In fact I have turned up at A + E (emergency room) before with a major panic attack - they gave me 5mg of diazepam :| didn't do anything what so ever L(

Temazepam is the most euphoric.

Nitrazepam I found to be mildly euphoric, but that is it.

I've found a lot of benzos that made me feel very nice, but not euphoric.

Hey, I have quite a few temazepam pills, and I wondered how much should I take to experience euphoria?

My tolerance isn't big, 1mg of clonazepam gets me where I want to be. Should I try 20mg of temazepam and see? Or more? As I see temazepam is high on the list of euphoric benzos.

Thanks for any input.

Status
Not open for further replies.