• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking off the foil / shooting heroin.

I started doing it 'cause it set me free and gave me wings.

Now I am a common slave and the wings? They were chains.
I have been clean from King Heroin since 2000 with a few single use slips here and there, but I stilll miss it every day. Don't find out what you are missing.

ccm said:
I started doing it 'cause it set me free and gave me wings.

Now I am a common slave and the wings? They were chains.
I have been clean from King Heroin since 2000 with a few single use slips here and there, but I stilll miss it every day. Don't find out what you are missing.

I want too shoot H and Oxy with you!!!! :)

lol...it's not all it's cracked up to be. It's not even really that enjoyable until the trial period has ended. lol. Then comes the appreciation phase, then the entrapment phase, then the begging for death or more heroin, because you don't have money or a way to get it phase.

you will not experience a true rush unless you IV it.

That being said, I highly recommend NOT shooting up, ever. You honestly will never be the same once you do it. In addition, I find smoking to be nearly as addictive; you will crave the taste, and the smoking aspect is just as habit forming.

I would recommend that you snort it. It sounds like you got #4, and if that is the case, just chop it up into fine lines, and rail it like coke, but MUCH slower. lay back and enjoy~

"when you smoke, you get the heroin to your system slowly, making it easy to stop when you feel youre allready done good, & i heard you'll rather fall to sleep then actually overdose with smoking."
Actually, with all respect, that isn't true. Smoking is the fastest way to get the drugs in one's system, even faster than IV. The advantage of smoking regarding the OD is that one feels the effect nearly instantly and it's nearly impossible to inhale a hit large enough to OD as long as there are no other depressants in one's system.
My choice would be smoking it especially with no tolerance, IV should be the route of choice only when one's quite addicted hence their tolerance is high and they have to find a more economical way of consuming Heroin. At the end Heroin is a very expensive drug.
Also I would like to add that, some people smoke their Heroin by rolling it with tobacco which could be a way to get high when you have no or small habit.
Finally, as a friend, I advise you to respect the H and proceed to addiction by knowing the negatives if you ever do. I hope not but most start saying only once but they never stop there, well maybe 1-2% of them just try once. Good luck, be safe, have fun.

KS78 said:
"when you smoke, you get the heroin to your system slowly, making it easy to stop when you feel youre allready done good, & i heard you'll rather fall to sleep then actually overdose with smoking."
Actually, with all respect, that isn't true. Smoking is the fastest way to get the drugs in one's system, even faster than IV. The advantage of smoking regarding the OD is that one feels the effect nearly instantly and it's nearly impossible to inhale a hit large enough to OD as long as there are no other depressants in one's system.
My choice would be smoking it especially with no tolerance, IV should be the route of choice only when one's quite addicted hence their tolerance is high and they have to find a more economical way of consuming Heroin. At the end Heroin is a very expensive drug.
Also I would like to add that, some people smoke their Heroin by rolling it with tobacco which could be a way to get high when you have no or small habit.
Finally, as a friend, I advise you to respect the H and proceed to addiction by knowing the negatives if you ever do. I hope not but most start saying only once but they never stop there, well maybe 1-2% of them just try once. Good luck, be safe, have fun.

wrong. IV is the fastest. with smoking coming in a close second. you should recheck your facts before you post incorrect information.

JASS92 said:
you will not experience a true rush unless you IV it.

That being said, I highly recommend NOT shooting up, ever. You honestly will never be the same once you do it.

^What he said. Just be safe.
I am done preaching about this stuff.:\

BE SAFE...

MethaContin,
You are BAD. I will make you right, tho', LOL!:D

Oh man this thread scares the shit out of me.

I thought I would just recreationally use heroin too. Yeah right. My prayers are with you man.

Emily,
You are wise to be scared.

If I could take back one thing I have done in my life, it would be doing methadone and then the King.

ifonly said:
man i really hope so. You do realise tho that k is absolutely totally unaddicting (physically) and heroin is absolutely very fucking addicting right?
That's exactly the reason why I won't do it. I didn't fear K's "withdrawal" but H's withdrawal - BE VERY AFRAID :D

@everybody - well, it's been a week now and I don't even think about heroin. Atm I'd pick weed over it. Which I already did, lol.

Ugh, I hate people who say the needle is more addicting than the drug itself. I am an opiate addict. I need opiates in my system. I often take oxycodone orally because its just a good way to get it into my system. I don't need needles. I need opiates.

smackem said:
Ugh, I hate people who say the needle is more addicting than the drug itself. I am an opiate addict. I need opiates in my system. I often take oxycodone orally because its just a good way to get it into my system. I don't need needles. I need opiates.

It depends on the drug, really. I used to snort K w/o ANY problem imposing limits. When I started IMing it... Even though the effect was exactly the same, I couldn't control my intake. I mean, I wouldn't go fiending the streets for it if I didn't have, but if I had 10ml in the house, in 2 days MAX it was gone even if I didn't intend to use any of it.

I've smoked heroin twice (#2) and it was huge dissapointment each time.

Then I decided to give IVing a try, what a totall bliss!!! And rush wash amzing!

Never ever tried or eaven concidered smoking/snorting dope after my first IV experience.

smackem said:

I feel you on that. I used to shoot heroin and cocaine. I weened myself down to just sniffing heroin and then I was smoking crack...but still very much addicted to both