Bluelight

Thread: Smoking off the foil / shooting heroin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Smoking off the foil / shooting heroin. 
    Question
    Tomorrow I'll get the chance to do the "devil" drug. So I have experience with lots of substances, lots of routes of administrations, but I'm really just a noob in opiates and IVing stuff (only did codeine and Tramadol and never shot anything IV, just IM ketamine).
    I live in a southeastern European country where the only dope available is a tar-like dope. Tar-like because it has its consistency and properties, I think it would be called "#3" in the U.S..
    I don't know what ROA to chose (and I'm more inclined to smoking). Here are some of my main questions for people who used both ROAs:

Is smoking it off the foil going to provide any sort of rush? I know that only injecting gives a real rush, but compared to snorting for example, does it have any rush wannabe property?
    If you would have no experience IVing and preparing heroin, you just know the theory, would you rather smoke it for your first and last experience with the drug?
    Would you say that you don't get the full heroin experience without IVing? I'm talking about the high, not necessarily the rush. I only get to do this once...

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    Don't even think about injecting heroin if you do not have a tolerance. Just smoke it.

3. Collapse Details

omorrow I'll get the chance to do the "devil" drug. So I have experience with lots of substances, lots of routes of administrations, but I'm really just a noob in opiates and IVing stuff (only did codeine and Tramadol and never shot anything IV, just IM ketamine).
    I live in a southeastern European country where the only dope available is a tar-like dope. Tar-like because it has its consistency and properties, I think it would be called "#3" in the U.S..
    I don't know what ROA to chose (and I'm more inclined to smoking). Here are some of my main questions for people who used both ROAs:

Is smoking it off the foil going to provide any sort of rush? I know that only injecting gives a real rush, but compared to snorting for example, does it have any rush wannabe property?
    If you would have no experience IVing and preparing heroin, you just know the theory, would you rather smoke it for your first and last experience with the drug?
    Would you say that you don't get the full heroin experience without IVing? I'm talking about the high, not necessarily the rush. I only get to do this once...
    Man, that means the strongest opiate you have taken is tramadol, if i was in your shoes, id stay away from H. But if you're gonna do it, I guess smoking is good because you know how high you will get, and when ur at a level you wanna stay at, just stop smoking. Still, id say dont do it. Especially IV

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FractalStructure
    Man, that means the strongest opiate you have taken is tramadol, if i was in your shoes, id stay away from H. But if you're gonna do it, I guess smoking is good because you know how high you will get, and when ur at a level you wanna stay at, just stop smoking. Still, id say dont do it. Especially IV
    I'm gonna get an exact dose for people w/o tolerance from someone experienced. Well, I have friends that did heroin as their first drug ever (excluding alcohol or diazepam stolen from their parents), I think I'm ready to try it . Especially since I have 2 years of drug experience and a bit of an idea of what an opiate feels like. And I'm ready for the puke fest too.

Ok, so it seems that injecting is a bad idea, thought so too. Would still appreciate a few opinions on my questions.

5. Collapse Details

Smoking anything is bad for your lungs, plus the aluminium from the foil isn't good for your brain. IV is better - you need to start with a very small dose.

6. Collapse Details

^ This is a harm reduction board. How the fuck can you tell someone to IV heroin when they have never done an opiate stronger than codeine, nor shot up anything before in there life?

7. Collapse Details

Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    I pulled this off the CD links database, but you may wanna read it
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthrea...id=106089&r=47

8. Collapse Details

Point taken, but would a one-time tin smoking really be less safe than a one-tine IV shot being inexperienced and all?

9. Collapse Details

Yes, one time smoking from tinfoil would be a lot safer than shooting up heroin if you have no idea what your doing plus no tolerance.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by delta_9
    I pulled this off the CD links database, but you may wanna read it
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthrea...id=106089&r=47

thank you sir, saved me a trip!

11. Collapse Details

theres no such thing like a first & last time with heroin man! good luck on keeping it the last time in deed!

now for you question, i never iv'd heroin (well, only a poor amount wich doesnt counts), but vs snorting, smoking gives much less of a rush, & much less 'massive' high. smoking is more mellow, more hashish like (if u know what i mean) high, while snorting is more massive & heavy, true high. at least for me it was like that.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Boiling in Acid
    now for you question, i never iv'd heroin (well, only a poor amount wich doesnt counts), but vs snorting, smoking gives much less of a rush, & much less 'massive' high. smoking is more mellow, more hashish like (if u know what i mean) high, while snorting is more massive & heavy, true high. at least for me it was like that.
    Damn, this dope ain't any good for snorting, it's like tar .

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bavanai
    Point taken, but would a one-time tin smoking really be less safe than a one-tine IV shot being inexperienced and all?
    One-time tin smoking isn't safer than IV. IV is safer - they use IV injections of Heroin in hospitals... I've never heard of patients being given tin-foil and a straw! One-off IV Heroin isn't going to cause you any problems if you use a safe dose.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by I_Stay_Dead
    One-time tin smoking isn't safer than IV. IV is safer - they use IV injections of Heroin in hospitals... I've never heard of patients being given tin-foil and a straw!
    Yeah but there are some big differences: the nurses know the exact dosages of the pharmaceutical-grade heroin, they don't inject a powder bought from a shady dealer and they have given hundreds of IV shots before .

So I still think a foil is better for your health than an IV shot in the given conditions.

15. Collapse Details

Yeah but there are some big differences: the nurses know the exact dosages of the pharmaceutical-grade heroin, they don't inject a powder bought from a shady dealer and they have given hundreds of IV shots before .

So I still think a foil is better for your health than an IV shot in the given conditions.
    You asked if you'd get the full experience if you smoke rather than IV... my answer is no!

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

Bingo. Smoke it. You have no familiarity with the drug at all. IVing tar is not easy to begin with and you don't know how to inject.

17. Collapse Details

I'd go with smoking, you can get just as high as shooting sans the rush. I started out smoking it, after maybe a month or 2 i wanted to try shooting. Shooting it is amazing, if this isn't your last time with heroin give yourself time to get use to the drug and give shooting it a try

If you want the best experience with heroin remember this golden rule. Max 3 days on, minimum 3 days off. You'll avoid withdrawls, at least thats how I've avoided them in 3 years of on and off heroin use. Never had withdrawls.

The puking is actually a little bit pleasent, or to say the least it isn't bad. It's just..puke.

Yeah, i believe what you have is black tar heroin, thats what we get on the west coast in the U.S Snorting it is a no go, it works but it sucks.

http://www.heroinhelper.com/user/adm..._smoking.shtml

this site gives it's way of smoking, and while i agree with everything on that site I don't think a toilet paper roll is a good idea. Too big, no suction. I use a pen or a straw. and suck hard so no smoke gets away

Have fun, good luck.

18. Collapse Details

swim banged h for his first use of any opiate and had the time of his life nodding for hours off of like .05g of tar, i don't think iv the first time is a terrible idea as long as he is with people who know the dopes potency and will start with a VERY small shot

19. Collapse Details

Smoking H off of aluminum foil isnt that bad. You can pre burn the dull side if you really want, but alot of people dont bother(I would though). Rember the dope goes on the shiney side up.

Smoking is the way that alot of people do tar because it is so suited for smoking. I did it for years before I finally got strung out and started shooting it.......

And the best thing to smoke with is a bic pen cut in two. If you smoke enough through it, it will fill up with resin that you can scape out with a paper clip and resmoke to good effect.

20. Collapse Details

Ok, thanks for the help everyone, especially Harumscxarum for the great tutorial. I'll smoke it and if I ever get the chance to do it again and I'll be with someone with some banging experience I'll bang, as much as I want to feel that rush that everyone's talking about, I'm just really insecure about banging with no experience whatsoever, alone too (my drug-using friends don't do heroin and hate it a lot, heroin's reputation here is like meth's in the U.S.).

I'll post after I'll do it to tell you how it went.

21. Collapse Details

I'm just really insecure about banging with no experience whatsoever, alone too (my drug-using friends don't do heroin and hate it a lot, heroin's reputation here is like meth's in the U.S.).
    As well you should be my friend! Play it smart, if you are going to IV, definitely do it with someone with some knowledge of it. Also, try to imagine what the people around would do if you did OD. Would they let you die because they might get in trouble for taking you to the hospital? I've seen it happen more than once! Have fun, i'm interested in your thoughts on the eXperience. Oh, and as far as meth/heroin in the U.S goes, both have a BIG reputation and stigma here, at least in the 40 states I have been in.

22. Collapse Details

Ive only done heroin a handfull of times, maybe 10 times at the most.

Ive snorted it and ive smoked it off a foil. Ive never shot it up.

Personally, the next time I do it, I want to shoot it up. I have never really gotten a really worthwhile high from snorting and smoking.

This is just my personal experience. Take it or leave it, but never shoot something up if you dont know how to prepare the shot properly. Its not something you should just experiment on.

23. Collapse Details

I never even thought about shooting dope until I was already addicted to sniffing it

I cant imagine how anyone would consider it with no tolerance but I guess everyone is different

definitely just smoke it man you dont wanna OD or have a bad experience and get mad sick

24. Collapse Details

Smoking off aluminum foil is not dangerous. Or at least nothing close to as dangerous as its made out to be. It's a lot more difficult to 'vaporize' aluminum than some people on this board say it is. Also, there's a reason you need to PRE-BURN the foil before you smoke off of it. This way, if you're smoking off of it properly, there is no way holding a flame under pre-burned foil for ~10 seconds will yield any dangerous vapors. --Just noticed that somebody already mentioned this, but I guess it doesn't hurt to restate it. And when it comes to shiny side vs. dull side, it is indeed easier to put the dope on the shiny side (no vapors that way -- although the different textures only come from the way the foil is manufactured, not some clear-coat/glossy coating).

If you've only got experience with tramadol, however, which yields absolutely no rush, I agree it's funny that you're jumping straight to dope. Then again, if you're in eastern europe, chances are the tar you're getting is shit. I find top-notch newark heroin to be only as euphoric as oxycodone (sometimes even less) when it comes to insufflating, so don't expect some insanely euphoric experience. Anyway, smoke it, don't iv yet -- you'll only thank yourself later on (even if you end up banging it in the future). Plus, while many people fuck up the process of smoking dope (missing the smoke), it's a hell of a lot easier to get it right your first time smoking it as opposed to shooting it (harder than it seems).

25. Collapse Details

If you have "tar" consistency heroin, you can add water (small amount, only enough to dissolve it) and snort the solution.. I have smoked dope (although this was east coast US w/ powdered caffeine added) and I must say, if I was to do dope again I would either sniff it, or shoot it... I did get effects from smoking, but I wished I would of skipped the whole adding caffeine thing and just sniffed it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast