Bluelight

Thread: how long does seroquel stay in your system

1. Collapse Details
    how long does seroquel stay in your system 
    if i take a 100 or a 200mg one night how long will it stay in me

2. Collapse Details

Why does it matter? Its not drug tested for or anything...

3. Collapse Details

You dont know, I could be anyone, anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by johanneschimpo View Post

Lol he gets high off them duh? He doesnt want people to know when hes high cause they justfuck him up so much

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by habboz View Post
    Lol he gets high off them duh? He doesnt want people to know when hes high cause they justfuck him up so much
    Seroquil has no high at all, just makes you want to goto bed. (if your not prescribed it that is)

5. Collapse Details

I've always wanted to say this: For shizzle!
    The half life is apparently 6 hours.

From what I remember in terms of a "high" (if you wanna call it that) when I was prescribed it, I recall the "high" being "over" in 12 hours.

6. Collapse Details

i slept for a little over 16 hours on a 100mg. sooo ya.

but i actually managed to get up in the middle of the night cuz i was extremely hungry and thirsty.

7. Collapse Details

I started taking Seroquel when I was in inpatient about 3 years ago and have used ever since whenever I cant sleep, which is once every couple months. The best way I can explain the high would be when you are driving in the desert in the heat you see those 'heat waves' coming off the road. Well I see those everywhere and feel extremely woozy. Last time I took one (100mg) I got up to take a piss after it hit me and I fell over in my bathroom right after I finished (luckily:-) )

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    it depends on how much you take.....but i have always found it to be crap. some docs hand it out for anxiety because they are afraid to scribe benzos (many times for good reason) but seroquel always made me feel shitty like i was swimming in glue

9. Collapse Details

A day or two. Haha... the answer to this varies greatly depending on body weight, metabolism, amount taken, etc.

10. Collapse Details

You dont know, I could be anyone, anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy=) View Post
    Seroquil has no high at all, just makes you want to goto bed. (if your not prescribed it that is)
    lol i was being sarcastic

11. Collapse Details

Can someone answer this specifically in relation to it's dopamine-antagonistic effects? I want to know if taking Seroquel at night and taking Vyvanse about 10 hours later would still allow me to feel the Vyvanse, or if the Seroquel would still be in my system enough to diminish the effectiveness of the d-amp.

12. Collapse Details

How does seroquel and oxycodone combine? Anyone know? I drink heavily and take seroquel 25mg to sleep. Considering taking Oxy as well. Any help would be appreciated.

13. Collapse Details

Australian Drug Discussion
    I had 100mg last night and still felt lethargic most of the day today. I wouldn't call what seroquel gives you a high, it is just sedation, there is no sense of well being or euphoria, no body high and no mood elevation.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by drug_mentor View Post
    I had 100mg last night and still felt lethargic most of the day today. I wouldn't call what seroquel gives you a high, it is just sedation, there is no sense of well being or euphoria, no body high and no mood elevation.
    Thats the one. haha

15. Collapse Details

The lower the dosage the more sedated you get btw. And it doesn't last in your system too long, but why does it matter? It doesn't show up in drug tests. It's an anti psychotic good for meth and coke comedowns. Or if you have a mood or sleep disorder.

16. Collapse Details

ya i hate the drug but nothing will make you sleep as solid like it. I mean i sleep better on serquell then on xanex. Just it lasts untill you wake up sometimes and you feel drunk in the morning. 50mg takes me down but i used get 120mg a night. Plus 11mg every 3 hours for anxity. Its a great drug for the right situation i think. its always lastsed 12 hours for me

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by johanneschimpo View Post
    I am prescribed Seroquel for bipolar disorder. I have been told by my psychiatrist that Seroquel metabolizes into something that will show up as a false positive on a test for methadone. Every time I get blood work done that shows up. I've also been told that it could show up as a false positive in a urinalysis.