• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

will food ruin a valium high.

Actually

Ayrios said:
It doesn't ruin it, but it does diminish it. It mostly affects the body high, which for me is most defined only for the first hour or so I smoke, so if you smoke 16 hours a day, you're not going to notice food weakening the high much, if at all. If you want to tell me eating has no effect whatsoever on a cannabis high, next you'll probably tell me orgasms don't either.

Actually I believe THC effects your metabolism and glucose levels. So eating would change the chemical inbalances which could effect how high you feel.

Doesnt ruin it for me, but fuck I never stay high for more than an hour anymore. Tollerance Sucks.

And if that doesn't explain it, the stimulation of eating (or sex, as I alluded to) certainly could overwhelm some of the subtle effects. On a completely different scale, as a kid, I was very high in the back seat of a friend's car when he wrecked it. Instant sobriety.

I'll just ignore little teenage Tobey Maguire above.

I like mixing heavy whipping cream and shaved coconut and eating it like a stew on benzos.

Ayrios said:
It doesn't ruin it, but it does diminish it. It mostly affects the body high, which for me is most defined only for the first hour or so I smoke, so if you smoke 16 hours a day, you're not going to notice food weakening the high much, if at all. If you want to tell me eating has no effect whatsoever on a cannabis high, next you'll probably tell me orgasms don't either.

Yeah, I'll definitely say that orgasms don't. Weed makes for incredible sex and post-sex. Fore-play isn't bad either, btw.

What you're describing has no factual basis- besides a placebo effect. You think this so it happens.

Cannabis is really good at convincing people things that don't happen, happen. I sometimes get pissed at my neighbors for having their music too loud only to realize that it wasn't on at all, the cannabis was just messing with my head. That's not half as idiotic as what others have told me.

dude i totaly feel that last paragraph as well. thats beauitufly put, how the herb can feel . its nuts. definatly. haha
peace

What a joke. I've smoked every day for 8 or 9 years. I think I know what affects my high. What I'm talking about, increased sudden stimulation be it eating, orgasming (for men), or being in a car wreck altering your high, is similar to the way that opioids can best be appreciated (thus the high is better) in a calm environment without the user moving about or working on something very physical. On something weak like a moderate dose of hydrocodone, I could very well forget I'm on anything if I get a call saying someone I know was just hospitalized and I have to drive to the hospital as soon as possible. I wouldn't be in a state to appreciate or possibly cognitively notice the effects at all, despite the chemistry of the drug in my brain not having changed. This change nonetheless will effect the entirety of what's left of my drug experience. Nowhere have I said something from the brain somehow magically attaches itself to the drug when the 'I just ate' or 'I just fucked' chemicals fly through the body and negate the effects. Loosen the fuck up, internet chemkiddies.

i've noticed diminished effects from a good feed and on doses under 40mg on a number of times. other than that, if my dose is higher it doesnt get effected.