• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

150mg oxycodone capsules

*KANE*

Bluelighter
My friend pulled out a capsule yesterday claiming it to be oxy. He says he buys them from a guy who gets them prescribed to him. He poured out a little bit of the powder and told me to put it on my tounge.....WOW extreme rush within 15 minutes of oral use.
So anyway I was wondering if anyone else has heard or come across these??? I assume its oxy IR and the powder i beleive is safe for injection. what was weird was that the capsule was unmarked with no code. this shit is definately oxycodone.
what also bothered me was that this HUGE capsule containing 150mgs of oxy would be released all at once! 150mgs so whoever needed this must have had one hell of a tolerence

Could it be a compounded med? Can they compound oxy in that high of a dose?

This doesn't sound right. I think that either its probably either 1) Not oxycodone or 2) Someone made that capsule themselves.

ocs. only come in time released tablets marked oc one side........160 on the other,,,,,,,+ 150?....there is no such thing as a 150 mg oxcy..........they come in 20's....40'......80's......160's..........and the 160's are all black.........do not ever snort break that at all, instant od..........watch out for capsules.....they can be anything....."i know all"..................20's are pink....40's are orange-yellow............80's are gray........ok, don't be stupid.....!

^^^Ok, so it's not oxycontin. That doesnt mean that it's not oxycodone.
80mg ocycontin isn';t grey, btw. More like very dark blue.
[ 20 December 2001: Message edited by: Effigy ]

he probably crushed the equivalent of 150 mgs of Oxycontin and capped it, thats gonna be hella exspensive. damn would like to have it if its actually 150mgs oxycodone

NO. Oxycontin 80 mgs are GREEN. I am looking at them now. :)

Could be from a compounding pharmacy.. I am not certin there is an OxyIR that comes in that high of a dose.. could have been something else totally..
Lets also not forget they no longer make the 160mg OC's ..

Could it not be from an overseas pharmacy, hence not being a standard amount and just in a clear cap. The synth dosn't look too hard if you had the right chemicals and equipment.

it IS oxycodone . I know this because i tried it. it IS prescribed in america because the guy is picking up his script at his local pharmacy. the powder is actually a grayish blue and you can get off at very small oral amounts.

Sounds like it was special order from a compounding pharmacy... but god damn, what happened to your friend? 150mg Oxycodone IR would kill most people...

wasn't MY friend . my friend knows a old guy who gets them and doesn't want them

wasn't MY friend . my friend knows a old guy who gets them and doesn't want them
i wish i had them. this has to be the best avaible narcotic for the best price.