• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait is shooting crack the same as shooting coke, or is it somehow different besides the fact that you have to change it back into coke first?

the rushes are the same its just crack is cocaine freebase & not cocaine HCL. Real crack doesnt break down in water so almost always it has to be broken down in vinegar or citric acid(the dumb way bc of bacteria).

vinegar is the best way to break crack down. not only does it have the right ph but it is a natural bacteria killer. I add a little water to mine after breaking it down to cut the burn from the vinegar.

the vinegar worked...

the vinegar worked pretty well. The only problem was that the rocks were so shitty, they wouldn't dissolve hardly at all. They were f ing gross, or I would have just smoked them. But yeah, 20-30 ccs of vin, which some evaps when haeted, then 10 ccs water at the end...no burn at all.

shooting crack? thats a big Hells no, I know 20 year coke addicts who shoot, and still wouldnt shoot no damn crack.... if they got hard they smoke it, get some soft, and shoot it, damn man wheres your common sense?

^ What's wrong with shooting crack? Feels good, man. As I believe the young folks are prone to say :)

I'm suprised the numbing side of cocaine doesn't stop the veins from burning due to vinegar. Well, regardless it's good fun and i'd also personally just get good coke to do it.

I did this once many years ago, using the vinegar method. It worked just fine, but I couldn't describe the procedure exactly. I was drunk and the chick I was with did all the work.

Don't use vinegar, crushed vit C tablets or anything other than pure ascorbic or citric acid powder. Anything else contains extra things you don't want to introduce into your veins, and can be irritating, or could be contaminated. Make sure you don't use too much either - imagine shooting acid into veins..

In the UK crack is generally a lot purer than cocaine hydrochloride which is why a lot of people shoot it.

This is an old thread so am going to close it, but PM me if you have any queries or feel free to start a new crack thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.