• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisiroll420

Bluelighter
can i use vitamin c tabs and just crush one up and add a lil powder to water and then crack melt down a bit and shoot?

invisiroll420 said:
can i use vitamin c tabs and just crush one up and add a lil powder to water and then crack melt down a bit and shoot?

Use a little white vinegar in a spoon. Heat it up til it melts. Put the qtip in there and away you go....the vinegar takes away the cut and other crap in it....

toyotaluver2000 said:
Use a little white vinegar in a spoon. Heat it up til it melts. Put the qtip in there and away you go....the vinegar takes away the cut and other crap in it....

Well it must be magical. It will turn the remnant baking soda into water and CO2, however, which is certainly beneficial. However, the vast majority of cuts will still remain.

The problem with using vineager is that odds are you'll end up using too much and end up with a shot that's going to burn like hell, and potentially damage your veins.

You can add tiny bits of baking soda back into the solution, stopping the second the little flakes stop fizzing. tiny, tiny bits, mind you.

Ham-milton said:
Well it must be magical. It will turn the remnant baking soda into water and CO2, however, which is certainly beneficial. However, the vast majority of cuts will still remain.

The problem with using vineager is that odds are you'll end up using too much and end up with a shot that's going to burn like hell, and potentially damage your veins.

You can add tiny bits of baking soda back into the solution, stopping the second the little flakes stop fizzing. tiny, tiny bits, mind you.

Well, all I know is worked for me....

fuck heating that shit wont it just waste? Use vinigar and 50% and lemon or water but put it in a boiling water bath b4 hand 2 kill bacteria. Heat for the crack itself isnt too great, vin is great for disolving raw too!

Last edited:
I'd have opted with nothing over crack unless I had the materials to turn it back into HCl....then again, I'm from the same area and I never was even able to find a steady source or good quality blow, usually ended up having to purify mine sometimes rock it up then turn it back to HCl cause there was fucking NoDoz in it...

yea, i went through the whole crack thing. not into it anymore. it just makes me paranoid. yea i like the rush of IV better too. sometimes i giggle like a little school girl. lol

if you cant seem to dissolve some of it, either smoke it, sell it to someone feining for it on the streets, or throw it away. Not sure what else you could do.

yea i crushed it. but whatever else was there i just threw away. i don't know why so many people IV it from crack. is it all cause they were in my situation? it was all they could get at the time?

The only times I was forced to try and shooting crack was when I got ripped off with a crack bag instead of soft. I never purposely bought crack unless I intended to smoke it. I smoked crack alot for about a year, and quit a couple months ago. I always have money, and got more resources for crack than weed or even pills, so I think I am doing good not getting crack or coke in a couple months, but ya, if I bought a bag of crack thinking it was soft I would smoke it even if I was in the middle of shooting and was feining for more. I know not to waste.

I would actually think the best way would be to break the crack down in water first to seperate the coke from the cut, then go about using citrus to dissolve the crack so you are putting as little cut in yourself as possible. Ive never tried it like this but just a suggestion.

Wait, honestly did someone say they were from the Dirty J & cant find reliable blow? Pshh your not even trying dude.

Shooting crack is wack, but buying crack to convert to back to HCL is really bad too. Total Waste of cash when your buying 1/3-2/3 less product for the same price to convert. Fiends usually suppose to make their dollars go the extra mile peeps, come on now.

hahahaa nah I'm from NY, and not the city, so reliable blow....I either see people with yellow shit that leaves a grease trail, or nothing, and always mad sketchy....

yea, i found the whole procedure really stupid and unnessersary. i don't like crack. if i wanna shoot some c i'm just going to look for powder, and if i can't find. then f it. wait till tomorrow.

my bad, heres what i was referring too. Most people dont want to sac a line but if you can go 4 it.

One final note: There is a quick and easy method to determine whether or not your adulterated cocaine actually contains amphetamine. Simply fill a tall drinking glass with regular Clorox bleach. Drop approximately one line worth of your adulterated cocaine into the bleach. After about 10-15 seconds, cocaine will start to fall to the bottom in swirling white trails, leaving no residue by the time it hits the bottom. You will be left with a small, yellowish looking oily residue left floating on top. After a minute or two, amphetamine will turn into an oily reddish (not orange) residue on top and my even leave trails of red in the bleach. Otherwise, your cocaine does not contain amphetamine. Additional "caines" other than cocaine, will leave behind an oily orange residue left floating on top. This is not uncommon and may likely be the case as many "caines" are used to adulterate cocaine due to their numbing qualities. But, additional "caines" other than cocaine itself are considered "inactive" cuts and do not alter the true effects of the cocaine. It is important to know that out of the some 100 different types of caines (procaine, lidocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine etc), all add numbness, but do create euphoria. THE ONLY "CAINE" THAT CAN PRODUCE EUPHORIA, IS COCAINE. If you experience no euphoria from your product, it most likely contains no cocaine at all. And yes, this does occasionally happen.......occasionally. If using cocaine on a regular basis, it is best that you learn how to detect not only the actual presence of cocaine in your purchase, but the percentage as well. This is not a thread on how to determine the presence of, or the percentage of, so you may want to read up on the bleach test, water test, EZ White test, Marquis test, foil test etc. to become more familiar with on site testing before you make your purchase.
~ The One & only Le Junk.

great thread should be best of BLed IMO. link

Status
Not open for further replies.