Post your track ID requests here

SA

Bluelight Crew
Spleh said:
The track ID thread: Please post any tune ID requests in this thread from now on.

I'll try to keep this first part somewhat up to date with ID requests so people won't have to go searching through the whole thread and ID something that has already been sorted.

When asking for an ID please try to specify the genre or the music and include any extra info you can, lyrics, track sample etc.

StarOceanHouse said:
Can anyone ID this track from Boards of Canada. I have a burned CD of them and I can't figure out what album it is..so here is a sample of the 4th track on the cd.

http://boomp3.com/m/7a19d83244e7

Last edited:
Hmmm don't know the track but it sounds a lot like some of the cool really chilled trance Chicane and others do. Hopefully someone else has heard it before

What a nice track! Unfortunately I cannot ID but I agree with Spleh that it has that Chicane vibe to it. Hope someone can figure it out.

track id - house - possibly samples "i've got something for your mind, your body, etc

I heard Miguel Migs drop a track last night, hoping it wasn't an acapella he was playing over the top. It was a funky track with the vocals mentioned in the title. shot sure if they were part of the tune or something he was laying over it. tune itself is hard to describe. Annyone know of any recent tracks (deep house) using that old sample?

Post track ID requests here

The track ID thread: Please post any tune ID requests in this thread from now on.

I'll try to keep this first part somewhat up to date with ID requests so people won't have to go searching through the whole thread and ID something that has already been sorted.

When asking for an ID please try to specify the genre or the music and include any extra info you can, lyrics, track sample etc.

Song ID "She said keep it tight"

I am trying to track down the artist and song title for a song I am hearing in the car commercial for the new Lancer. Male vocal singing lyrics and the only line I catch in the chorus is "She said keep it tight."

Epilogue - Rawthang feat. Kari Rueslatten

I'd like to know whaich mix is the realy trancey one that the bluelighter forgotten used on his Jan03 mix.

any ideas?