Post your track ID requests here

piedmont,,, jealous!

this made me think of "Klue"
or actually it sounds like something off this DnB label
in France or maybe Italy, that has this bassy-spacey-futuristic sound,
their 'logo' was two GreenBeans...
im almost certain that the song is from this label at least.
( how id hunt for tunes, was by label then artist )

my vinyl are, across the country, but my bro has them
... ill razz him to dig through and find it, as im real
curious now too.!

piedmont,,, jealous!

this made me think of "Klue"
or actually it sounds like something off this DnB label
in France or maybe Italy, that has this bassy-spacey-futuristic sound,
their 'logo' was two GreenBeans...
im almost certain that the song is from this label at least.
( how id hunt for tunes, was by label then artist )

my vinyl are, across the country, but my bro has them
... ill razz him to dig through and find it, as im real
curious now too.!

Was awesome party, best event ive ever been to for sure!

Cool, will look into Klue..thanks mate

Sorry dood...sorted the thread, listened to the track...I got nuffin

They all sounded great and familiar but I can't ID any of em for you
Sorry

:(

for sure.

ive been thinking about it, and i think ir is an italian dnb lable,,, the name keeps coming to me but...
i will find out this much, the ' sound ' is just too familiar, one id hunt out as i said, so,,, well when i do find out, ill be posting it...

aw you are there?!? shesh.

:)
was just telling some one moments ago, that i keep bordeaux and marseille's weather up all the time, and genoa italy
although, the weather is almost identical to the seattle PNW area, as well as the land.

*shrugs

=D

S'all good man, maybe a flashbulb memory will hit ya in the (hopefully not so distant) future ;)

Anyone else?! :(

Ok i've been DYING to know what the names of these 3 tracks are.

Here's the name of the set it was taken from: "Total Science @ Shadowbox [2004]" and "Total Science 2 @ Shadowbox [2004]"

So far i've done a youtube search and a search on discogs on some of the lyrics in these tracks but still i've found nothing

Track 1, some lady saying "I feel you baby"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w3uerd

Track 2
, I can't tell what is being said at the end of each phrase but hopefully somebody will, the bass cuts out for a second because I think this mix has been played and recorded again with somebody doing cuts and a bunch of crap to it unfortunately

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjs7au
Track 3, its got some guy singing with a vocoder (or whatever that sh#t is called) saying: "You and I we can say goodbye if we try" and its the last song of part 1 of the mix that carries over to the 2nd part

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pk1kck

This was recorded from my ipod onto my computer so forgive me if you have to turn up your headphones a little bit (you won't regret it though these are some quality tunes!)

If ANYBODY can help me out with a name of a track, or name of the artist that made it that would be greatly appreciated

On all of the clips you will hear a little bit of the track it is being mixed into towards the end.

On the 2nd and 3rd clip you will here the intro and outro tracks

I don't, but if you search YouTube you could probably figure it out.

Sorry I can't be of more help

I love Hedflux! Unfortunately I don't know his track names off the top of my head. However, he is a pretty cool guy from what I can tell. Maybe if you send him a message on facebook or via email and ask for the tracklistings, he'll tell you.

I just noticed that he's the one that posted that youtube video. He'll definitely tell you what they are.

Also, since that was several months ago, he might have released any unreleased material by now.

Yay for Hedflux!

no, never got any of them. I don't think that's revolve either. revolve is a sick tune though, as is the other side.

Oood - Oddball (HEdflux rmx)
Hedflux - Unreleased
Meat Katie and Dylan Rhymes - Rollplayer (Hedlux rmx)