Post your track ID requests here

Probably a shot in the dark, but... (identifying a song)

ok, I don't know much about electronic music and I need you guys' help. I've been desparately trying to find this techno/electronica song that I heard for the first and only time in the midst of a LSD trip a little while back. It's very trippy and contains what sounds like a young girl saying sort of robotically something like "...flowers....hours" against a sort of standard pulsating beat. I don't know what the other words are but it sounds sort of like "blahblahblah flowers dancing through the hours" or something.

Obviously I'm just operating from (a very faint) memory here, and this is pretty vague but I have a hunch this could be a fairly well-known track, and I guess it's worth a shot. Ring any bells?

This probably aint it...but I'll give it a try.

it looks like you win - nice work! there weren't many clues in the original post ;)

now that the mystery has been solved i'm going to merge this into the track ID thread. feel free to post in there if you need any other tunes identified.

too bad a lot of the links you guys post don't work over time

also, if possible, if your song has been ID'd can the post owner update their ID asking post to reflect the fact the the track has been ID and what the track is

I wish there was a way to organize this thread a little more, but I have no ideas

In my opinion, this thread was a horrible idea to begin with. I haven't had any luck posting my track ids by posting in this thread, because it seems like no one really cares to look. The best way to get your tracks identified is by having separate threads for separate track ids.

I can almost guarantee that Feels question wouldn't have been answered if he had posted his track id in this thread.

DOPE! haha i didnt think it was it because it doesnt have the word hours in it and it doesnt sound like a little girl. Lol i bet you were too fried out of your mind to hear it correctly

The best way to get your tracks identified is by having separate threads for separate track ids.[/QUOTE said:
Agreed, I'm can't be bothered sifting through a thread because maybe I know the track that maybe someone can't find. If it's a new thread with someone asking for help I'm more inclined to look

i actually agree with the majority in here. my approach lately has been to let the Track ID threads run separately on their own for a while so they can get the attention they deserve. after a while i merge them into this one so that the forum doesn't have a million Track ID threads cluttering the place up. also if anyone is in a detective mood they can just come sift through this thread.

feel free to post up suggestions if you can think of a better method... we're listening :)

Hi all.

Im looking for a song with female vocals. Its a dance/soft dnb song/dont know how to describe it. But the female vocals in it go something alonfg the lines of "do ya do ya *something*"

If ya have any leads would love to know. Very vague i know. Damn this short term memory..

Thanks for ya time!

Dont know if this is what your looking for might be the correct tune wrong mix but this is the only song i know wi do ya do ya in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NfAicnqzRg

its called house of virginism i'll be there for you (do ya do ya )