Post your track ID requests here

Looking for the artist/title of a song/track

I have run the lyrics for this track through just about every search engine, with no viable results.

I'm putting this out there, because SOMEONE in here is bound to know the track playing in the background. I want it!

Anyone who is able to successfully name it off, will have my thanks, appreciation, and access to download from my music collection (which is quite extensive)

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwBeCecM-jU

Lyrics are about 1:30 into the clip, after that the music stops

(by the way, this is a clip from a movie that's screening in different cities right now.....it's kind of cheesy, but some of the music is on point, and it's a good movie.)

EDIT: Kind of sounds like a cross between Massive Attack and Bitstream Dream

Nevermind. A friend found the answer. And, as it turns out, I already had the track, I had just never listened to it!!!

Hiratzka & Kazell feat. Shirli McAllen - Venice Dawn

song ID HELP:"Haunting groove"prog

I had this track and my HD died cant remember title/artist/who spun it
It was a hi-nrg Prog/hard house/not really trance type track
(black female)Vocals are if i remember correctly...
Haunting groove
C'mon up now sing it to me so low/slowly
Come on up now let me see you go-go
C'mon up now spin me like a yo-yo
One half can and one half wanna wanna
Haunting groove
C'mon up now
" "
" "
one half can and one half wanna...

Plz Help, Any1 know I'd really aprreciate it. This song was dope on ayahuasca!

Last edited:
Anyone know what the sample in "Scott Brown - What You Gonna Do" is?

Or just what the lyrics are??

Song ID please. :)

OK.. couldn't tell you the name of this song if my life depended on it.

The Jist of it...

There's a guy just screaming... "THIS HOUSE IS PROGRESSIVE!!!"

And the main beat sounds like it's made out of an air raid siren.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It would bring back a lot of memories if I could find it. We used to over play that song back in the start of my party days lol. Ahhh nostalgia!

Thanks.

yeah it just so happens to be called 'this house is progressive' and its by Anne Savage & Max Graham

I've used that exact term to search for it.. and got nothing.. But now I know who it's by, I'm sure I'll have more luck. Thanks a bunch!!

The Track I.D Thread

Well I guess it could be handy to have a thread to see if anyone knows that tack youv be trying to find the name of.

This is the one wrecking my head at the mo. Its the song playing when the vid starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkFSh_99hxg

anyone know what dubstep track has the rage against the machine sample, from the song "Freedom" ?

its got a killer hard bassline, I have it on a Superisk vs Zyga mix, and i need that individual track.

Looking for a song, yours?

Hi all.

Im looking for a song with female vocals. Its a dance/soft dnb song/dont know how to describe it. But the female vocals in it go something alonfg the lines of "do ya do ya *something*"

If ya have any leads would love to know. Very vague i know. Damn this short term memory..

Thanks for ya time!