Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Graffiti

b9jdjl.jpg

Nice one Poledriver!
Swear I haven't used one of those books to sketch in since high school.. haha.

Some cool words, I'll get cranking tonight- Might get one or two up later but if not tonight then tomorrow!

Hehe :)

Has anyone else seen this doco on freights, called 'reefer madness'? I saw it recently and thought it was really well done and very much worth a watch -

You can choose a word of your choice, or maybe try one of old reds -
Aleph. Or spiel.

I'm going to try and do another one (maybe a different word) soon, like you said when im not so stoned. Not a straight edge block style, i'll try do something a bit more wild, not sure how i'll go tho haha. :)

Weird question; does anyone know where the tradition of chucking an "S" on the end of your word comes from?

Seems like an Australian-specific thing - seems like everyone has rocked a word with S on the end at one point or another.

Pole, that's dope as well.

You can choose a word of your choice, or maybe try one of old reds -

I'm going to try and do another one (maybe a different word) soon, like you said when im not so stoned. Not a straight edge block style, i'll try do something a bit more wild, not sure how i'll go tho haha. :)
Just so you all know those words are my tags I write.

Weird question; does anyone know where the tradition of chucking an "S" on the end of your word comes from?

Seems like an Australian-specific thing - seems like everyone has rocked a word with S on the end at one point or another.

I've always felt that it's just fun to play around with another letter if it goes well at the end of your word. S is a popular one, so is E, O and Z. Also have seen people chuck an "ism" on the end of their tag or piece too.

Been a bit busy over the last few days, way busier than I expected. I've got a Weats, Spiel and Aleph ready to go- Just battling with this shitty internet so hopefully they'll be up soon! Stay tuned!

2gufat4.jpg

Weats - Hope you like it Pisspot! Bit of a shit photo, was a bit rushed as well but had fun- Might even redo it with a bit more flavour. :)

Oldred, I'll have yours up soon!

2b48pg.jpg

Again- Bit rushed, fucked up the L's but eh.. Hope you like it anyway! Went for a more public style with these few sketches. Great way to pass the time while flying too. 8)

My word for people to try is Syrep or Sirep. Never painted it before but always played around a few sketches with it.
If anybody else wants a sketch just let me know the word and I'll get back to ya. ;)

A photo inside a Sydney train carriage, taken in the mid norties.

wsuurn.jpg

they reckon better late than never...

did this back in december after a fuck tonne of wine n cones, dont even rememeber doin it hence why its whack as fuck (litterally first sketch in 12 months haaaaaa)

xqkhs8.jpg

and this was that sketch 12 months prior:

1zw22pe.jpg

Will post some of my favs from Sydney.. Mostly older p's though- All photos stolen ;)

2rrl84x.jpg

28rocpt.jpg

2r4szm8.jpg

2yzk5m1.png

3vck2.jpg

29zeatv.png

65a4jd.jpg

Last edited: