Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

madmick19

Bluelight Crew
firstly before we start this is probably a good place to point out a few things to remember:

GHB hase a high dose response curve; which means that between effect and overdose there is not much difference in amount.

throughout the previous thread there had been alot of people posting dosing volume amounts and re dose times, most of these amounts and time have been very different and there are a few good reasons such as:

different physiology, tolerance & experience, what drug they are taking (GHB, 1,4 ect)
quality of drug (dilution rate or pure), access to it, Harm reduction and risk assessment knowledge.

A couple of examples of how different some of the responces just from the last thread were:

ilikeacid said:
I'm a small guy but because of my tolerance my pure GBL dose is 2ml. I used to only have 1.5 to start but lately because of a ready supply I've been dosing larger without passing out. I usually follow up my 2ml charge with another 1.5ml after about 1.5hrs. Now this is an ok dose if I'm doing things (working, being social ect) but I find sometimes that if I take this dose when I'm chilling (xbox, watching tv, reading) I will fall asleep (blow out).

Immortal Teknique said:
Tried pure 1,4-B 2 days ago for the first time. Did nothing for me. Not a fan of it. Had 2ml to start which gave me a little buzz. 4ml 6-8 hours later and it didn't do shit.

Depending on what substance you are getting (eg GHB, GBL, 1,4b)just because it has worked for some one else at that dose doesnt mean it will for you. dont assume that it will be right & if in doubt use smaller amounts -for some people it might be an overdose or pass out threshold.

:) Also a friendly reminder to exercise some harm reduction practices if you are planning to use G :)

CNS depressants such as alcohol and benzos+ G = high risk

take your time

wait a good amount of time between re-doses ,and if your not sure about dosages or re-dosages- better to errr on the side of caution and not re-dose.

tell a friend what you have taken and amounts, try not to be alone

If a friend passes out on it and is non responsive, monitor breathing then call 000, the ambulance services are there to save lives,

BIG Bluelight GHB / GBL, 1,4B- FAQ

:) So welcome to the new g thread :)

You may not die from taking too much G, but a blw out (G sleep) can hit very suddenly if not dosed or timed properly. Most of the time a blow out occurs even from smaller doses when you are sitting and not being active. BUT a large doses, for example, last night, I smashed my head on a wall from falling over and not being able to regain balance. When you have a mini-nap while on G, it normally lasts about 1 second. (But blow outs can last hours with the right (re: wrong) dose.

In this very confusing 1 second of a G mini-nap while standing or walking, you probably won't be able to regain balance as well with larger doses, making it extremely dangerous as you can smash your head open. Alan(xtcxtc), our late ex-Benefactor, had to go to hospital after redosing too quickly, as he smashed his head on a toilet while in the bathroom in a G mini-nap.

GBL, GHB, 1,4B Part I

Good info here but yeah also some stuff probabkly not needed.

But beats an old 2002 thread that says stuff about 20-30ml charges.

Street G is usually pure or just 10-20% unless someones greedy and theyve bought a lot. So you can dose properly 1ml = 1 gram

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this as it may be better to discuss G here rather than news threads keep getting bumped

I was always frightened of G for the first 5 years of my drug life.

..until I stopped listening to people bagging it out and actually researched it for myself.

G is easily my favourite drug now.

As long as you keep away from alcohol and other depressants, its safe as houses. Sure I know people who have blown out, but all they have done is gone to sleep and woken up wondering what happened to the preceding few hours.

Mind you, I only ever get 1,4-b so I don't actually know what pure GHB or GBL feels like.

GBL comes on very quick and punches you in the face so you have to know your dose correctly and stomach contents, so be aware. Its also the only G that smells, depending on how pure it is, it always still smells like some sort of nail polish remover or something like that and you must dilute it or you will be coughing your throat inside out/ GHB is sold in rocks or in very diluted water usually but it seems harder to frank out on it, it feels smooth, you feel happy but it never really punches you in the face, its ow G should probably be but I enjoy rushes personally not waves, GHB tastes like a salty substance (most of the time its made with NaOH then pH levels corrected) but they can make K-GHB too which turns out to be a bit dodgier and even less impacting. GHB can turn back into GBL over time, if it starts to get wet thats most likely GBL going back to its original state.

1,4b is an alcohol so when it is being digested it goes through the liver as an alclhol and converting to GHB (i think) so puts extra strain on the liver. Most people complain about sore sides and sickness after being on 1,4b for a couple of weeks. 1,4b has no smell and tastes like bitter but a bit sweet... shit... it basically tastes like shit too. So dilute it. It ruined a gap in my tooth after I kept squirting it into my mouth then washing it down with water.

recently aquired some gbl/ghb (not sure which). dealer who sold it said a 2ml dose is ideal. ive tried 2 ml a number of times and all it did was give me a slight buzz like having 2-3 beers.
i tried 4 ml and ended up feeling uncomfortably dizzy and sick. tried other doses between 2 and 4 ml but have been disapointed. so far the only effects have been alcohol like and not much to right home about.
so my questions are
1. have i just not found a sweet dose
2. could it be the fact it may not be ghb and might be gbl or 1,4b
3. is ghb just not the drug for me

1,4b is an alcohol so when it is being digested it goes through the liver as an alclhol and converting to GHB (i think) so puts extra strain on the liver. Most people complain about sore sides and sickness after being on 1,4b for a couple of weeks. 1,4b has no smell and tastes like bitter but a bit sweet... shit... it basically tastes like shit too. So dilute it. It ruined a gap in my tooth after I kept squirting it into my mouth then washing it down with water.

It is by far the worst thing I have ever tasted. Makes propylene glycol taste like chocolate.

Oh, and by the way. This is the best document on 1,4-butanediol I've found. Lots of technical information.

skatkid, be careful taking such a big step with G, 2ml extra may not seem like much.

As pointed out earlier you will know what type of G it is.

* If it tastes bitter but has no smell is it 1,4b (most common)
* If it tastes really rank when in a drink and it also smells when you smell the bottle or vial and it has a 2 in a triangle printed on the bottom it is GBL
* If it tastes like pottassium or very salty it is GHB diluted into water

Sadly theres no way to check for purity of GHB

There is for 1,4b and GBL

If you suspect GBL, shake the vial or bottle a lot when sealed (if it is see through) if a lot of tiny bubbles show around the side and top and do not dissipate instantly if is cut with water.

If you suspect 1,4B put it in the fridge for an hour, if it is not solid and crystal looking by then and water is wishing around in the vial or what ever when you tilt it side to side or shake it, it is cut.

Doses of pure solvents (1,4b or gbl) are different from person to person on many, many variables, the trouble with G is that people cut/dilute it to make more money or keep some for themselves and do not tell you the proper ratio which leads to people goiong into temporary G-coma sleep. Which can look quite bad when the person is not waken up, or you wake them up and they keep repeating the same thing while constantly passing in and out of consciousness

hmm yeh i think i have gbl then. it tastes fucking rank and smells like shit.
can u actually have a good night out soley on gbl? because at the doses ive tried, alcohol would be more fun.
ive heard ppl say ghb/gbl is their fave drug so im interested to explore it properly

Yeah you can but you don't know the potency. 4ml would have you blacked out dude. UNLESS you have only started taking it and your liver is growing enzymes and is learning the drug. Stick to 2ml 2.5ml max. Are you a big person? Or a lot of muscle with no fat? It makes a difference

Wait 2 hours between each dose to make sure you dont hit any boundaries that will blow you out and go up by 0.5. Sure you're wasting money but its better than a cracked bleeding open head.

hmm yeh i think i have gbl then. it tastes fucking rank and smells like shit.
can u actually have a good night out soley on gbl? because at the doses ive tried, alcohol would be more fun.
ive heard ppl say ghb/gbl is their fave drug so im interested to explore it properly

If it smells like petrol then its GBL. It taste like petrol too, its soo fukn gross that everytime i smelt my 2 liter bottle i almost spewed. Theres no way i could drink it again. Just for a bit of information long time ago friends put a few mls in a plastic cup and the cup melted. U could test ur GBL like that too. I wonder what it does to ur inside. People sayin GBL is harmless pfft

yes, GBL melts PET plastic (coke bottles) and cheap plastic drinking cups. Also even just 0.01ml of it will turn cardboard and paper black.

Sustanon: Its a lacetone meaning he body absorbs it very quick and it is the right pH so stomach acids handle it quite well. I'd be more worried about what random pills do to your guts

Just remember always put your dose in a glass of juice or cordial, never squirt in your mouth

Yeah you can but you don't know the potency. 4ml would have you blacked out dude. UNLESS you have only started taking it and your liver is growing enzymes and is learning the drug. Stick to 2ml 2.5ml max. Are you a big person? Or a lot of muscle with no fat? It makes a difference

Wait 2 hours between each dose to make sure you dont hit any boundaries that will blow you out and go up by 0.5. Sure you're wasting money but its better than a cracked bleeding open head.

yeh im goin to try 3 ml. im 6'5 90kg kinda lean. 4ml wasnt very pleasent so yeh ill keep workin with it

and yeh it smells putrid. i keep it in a glass bottle but a drop fell on the label and where the drop fell the ink has turned white so yeh lol probs gbl

Use it on an empty stomach, if you feel upset on the come up, eat a cracker with cheese but remember pigging out too soon ruins the high.

wow.. part 2 now eh... should just bump part 1, its not that long anyway

Ahhh this thread makes me remember when everyone despised juice, the good times when purity was high and price was low! Spewin my source of 1,4b ran dry, that shit was awesome a liter bottle would crystallize just sitting in the car for a few hours.

Skatkid, I'll mimic what Heisenberg has said because you don't know the purity nor the actual chem you've got start at 2.5ml and increase by 0.5ml until you find that sweet dose, remember a bit over a gram will dissolve into just 1ml of water.

Also keeping a bit of whiz on hand can come in handy when the g-naps set in as it will counteract it but also ups your tolerance by a shitload, CNS depressant vs. CNS stimulant cancel each other out.

Mmmm G-Whiz *drools*

^ Did that particular poster say he had GHB (known ghb)... if you havnt tried all 3 it'd be extremely hard to tell what you had based upon just anecdotal reports, and i hear alot of idiots try to tell me their 1,4 is ghb, takes one look from me, without a taste and i can differentiate the 3 even with h2o added. Well between 1,4 and the others, i'd have to smell the other two to make a solid stake on the chemical contained within.

I'm not sure if any of you guys have ever seen pure ghb powder before (well relatively pure, GBL+NaOH+H2O Synth) stuff? smells like butter popcorn and clumps together, kind of feels like soap...