• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

Juice is definately the slang I heard used most often, followed by G. Never really hear it called anything else actually. I am still yet to try this stuff, been meaning to for AGES but I don't have much coin to indulge in the blatant illicits these days so when I do I usually stick with things I know I like.

Nothing special about it dude. Same as being drunk, altho i know u luv ur alcohol LOL

Its one of the grossest shit i have ever drunk. Like drinking petrol. Makes me gag as i think about that smell 8(

Hey guys im going to an event next Sunday in melbourne and have been doing pills a bit to much lately so thought me and my gf would try some G. How much is appropriate for a first time user? 1-2ml? I am not exactly sure. And since ill be scoring at the event can you give me any safety tips?

Hey guys im going to an event next Sunday in melbourne and have been doing pills a bit to much lately so thought me and my gf would try some G. How much is appropriate for a first time user? 1-2ml? I am not exactly sure. And since ill be scoring at the event can you give me any safety tips?

There are too many variables involved to answer this question with any level of confidence. Substance (GBL/1,4B), purity, body composition and so on and so forth all play a part in what dosage is suitable for a user. That combined with the fact that you're intending to score during an event only increases the dangers associated with contemplating such an activity.

I would strongly suggest you come up with an alternative if you're hell bent on imbibing during this event. :\

Ah i see.

Well I am of around 60kg mass am a male and approx 173cm tall, quite skinny. Obviously purity would be a problem but is it even possible to get 1ml-2ml of liquid in a club enviroment.

What other drugs would you suggest for such an event keeping in mind i wanna stay of the pills since i will be working the next day and am taking a break. I dont really like alcohol. I could take nothing however its a dj i have wanted to see for a very long time.

Lil angel gives some good advice.

In that sort of environment I wouldn't even bother with 1-2ml unless you've had a few drinks as it's not likely to be very pure at all... I'd normally start at 2.5 and work my way up, but that's just me...

You're best bet would be to organize some before Showtek and work out your own appropriate dose before hand.

As for a hangover, I've never gotten one from it.

You might be better off just getting yourself some decent speed or just drinking.

Lil angel gives some good advice.

In that sort of environment I wouldn't even bother with 1-2ml unless you've had a few drinks as it's not likely to be very pure at all... I'd normally start at 2.5 and work my way up, but that's just me...

You're best bet would be to organize some before Showtek and work out your own appropriate dose before hand.

As for a hangover, I've never gotten one from it.

You might be better off just getting yourself some decent speed or just drinking.

please don't suggest mixing G with alcohol... especially to a first time user. The results can be fatal, more so when you don't know the concentration or what is a standard dose for your body.

M

If you've had a few drinks, theres a good chance taking 2ml of g will be a waste of time entirely. Alcohol takes priority in the metabolisation chain, and is broken down first - which takes a few hours. So for this time the g will be waiting for the enzymes to be available to break it down for you - thus negating the effect until far too late. And what often happens is people think the drug isn't working, so they take more, it builds up - and you get a grand mal od a few hours later.

People don't usually sell 1-2ml, they sell 20ml bottles in clubs - commonly the little HDPE bubble bottles from safeway/woolies.

Buying at some kind of rave off dodgy cunts (especially if its the hardstyle scene) you're likely to be buying something thats about 70% tap water... so enjoy paying money for that...

Find a source well before your event - G can't be smelt by snifferdogs, so as long as you're not carrying anything else you should be fine. Be cautious - also i suggest TRYING the drug well before you start taking it at events, so you can be sure of your tollerance and perfect dosage.

My experience with most g was with pure substance, and it can't get any stronger than that - my dosage was about 3ml every 2-3 hours. For a newbie i'd suggest start at 1.5, and redose at an hour or so with another 1ml... that should give you a fairly good effect - if that not enough for you, wait another 2hrs and dose 2ml... increase in .5ml incriments until you find your ideal dosage, and never 'double-dose' in the 2hr period to avoid overdose.

It's probably a good idea to mention what form of G you are referring to Mr Ibis.

Ah k sweet ive thought about it and its prolly a bad idea so im just getting some meth rock for the night.

Will ahve to look for a source since i just moved to melbourne getting the amp sent up lol =)

^Well 1,4-b of course.. melbourne really doesn't see much else, i don't know about elsewhere... but GBL is generally imported, and 1,4-B is diverted from the plastics industry in this country and thus is the most common

^thanks.

For those not well versed with G drugs it's important to realise alcohol significantly affects metabolism of 1,4B as MrIbis mentioned, but not GBL which is converted to GBL in-vivo through lactonases found in the blood and so not dependent on enzymes involved in alcohol metabolism.

No enzymes are required to convert GHB as it is active as it is, yet it's important to note that alcohol does potentiate GBL & GHB (including in-vivo, metabolically produced GHB from 1,4B)... so great care should be taken if planning to consume alcohol with any of these substances.

^Ah the GBL tidbit was an interesting addition to my knowledge scope, i was aware that it is a pro-drug of GHB and had a different metabolization chain, yet i was unaware of the pathway.

Just curious guys and not sourcing at all, are the majority of GHB/GBL users in Melbourne? I've only heard about it after Trance Energy back in Melbourne in 09.

I'm in WA and don't think I've heard of any friends using this?

The rave scene in melb is all but dead from media attention to g blowouts - specifically that one, seeing as it pulled one of the largest promotion companies from ever holding events in this city again. There are alot of users in melbourne - when i first got into the rave scene circa 03/04 it was pretty rife back then too, but it had alot less media coverage.

im in melbourne, and the most popular names for GHB/GBL is charge, juice and G. never heard it called by anything else. and when dosing people refer to it as having a squirt, or riding the G-train. tried it twice, very nice drug =] good for raves i reckon

Last edited:
Does anybody know of any good tricks to do while on fanta or with fanta.........???

Just curious guys and not sourcing at all, are the majority of GHB/GBL users in Melbourne? I've only heard about it after Trance Energy back in Melbourne in 09.

I'm in WA and don't think I've heard of any friends using this?

I've had a couple friends try it.
Definitely not as common as over in Melb, but if you are really that keen to try it I'm sure you'll find someone with it

I've only come across it once in Adelaide, know a handful of people who've tried it. Seems to be mainly restricted to Sydney/Melbourne as a major phenomenon.

Meh. I can do without it. Every time I tried it it just felt like an extra sedating version of alcohol.