• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

the 0.2% is water. The GBL that comes from most labs cant be more pure. With chemicals its the same, as soon as u open it the 100% becomes 99.8%.

With chemicals its the same, as soon as u open it the 100% becomes 99.8%.

Only chemicals that are either hygroscopic or deliquescent. Many things aren't.

Most common chemicals are.

Another broad and incorrect statement. Fats, oils, waxes, alkanes, many plastics, non ionic surfactants, most amino acids such as alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, and methionine; silicones, proteins....etc etc. all hydrophobic i.e. not hygroscopic

As for drugs there are many hydrophobic drugs, including glucocorticoids and cyclosporine and most lipophillic drugs aren't hygroscopic including benzodiazepines; Diazepam, Lorazepam Temazepam, Oxazepam, etc, Haloperidol, Benzthiazide, Chlorpromazine, Eptastigmine, Indomethacine, Oxyphenbutazone, Pyrimethamine, Methoxsalen, Methylprednisone etc.... and many sulphur containing drugs.

I don't know whether 99+% would be easily read using a hydrometer, but specific gravity can be used to measure concentration. No lab required.

If you have a source for GBL, you should be able to find an Assay (not essay).

Due to the fact i'd be linking to a source - i cant link you to it, just google it. Also the information might be found on some MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet(s)).

^^ what about charlie and harry? :D

But yeh, frank is new to me. Damn you young'uns with your new fandangled language mushi %)

Frank has been a slang term for GHB/1,4b & GBL dating back almost a decade! (well, that's when i heard it used - around 2000). I'm originally from Brisbane, and that was a pretty common slang term for it. Not so much in Melbourne, that i've heard.

You're right though - every drug has a nickname which is fine, except it's best to keep that kind of thing out of serious discussion threads as it can just get confusing to people. :)

That's pretty common too - That's a really common slang term i've heard in Melbourne.

everyone in the rave scene calls it G or Juice in melbourne

Juice is definately the slang I heard used most often, followed by G. Never really hear it called anything else actually. I am still yet to try this stuff, been meaning to for AGES but I don't have much coin to indulge in the blatant illicits these days so when I do I usually stick with things I know I like.

Juice, G, Gina & Squirt are pretty common around here

I heart Gina!

*reminisces*

Juice, g, frank, fanta and oil are the terms used in my circle...

Geeeeed up allll!!!

When we're about to pass out from to much we call that 'franking out' it's a pretty common term around here which I have heard referred to that for 7 years now.....