• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

Tried 1, 4-B for the first time today. Well am trying right now :).

First out of these three I have tried.

Dosed 1.5ml and then another 1ml 45 mins later.
Very enjoyable, one of my new favourites I think

Has anybody here mixed frank with M1??

I'm thinking about doing it tomorrow night/day but am not sure whether or not it would be safe or not...

frank?? M1??!

far out i'm out of the loop with the slang terms. how embarrassing. lol

wtf is frank... im assuming its a retarded name for G (given this is the g thread).. frank - fantasy... i dunno, para people usually use female names for drugs.. most people i know call g, gina.

M1 = Methylone (M = methyl, 1 = one)

wtf is frank... im assuming its a retarded name for G (given this is the g thread).. frank - fantasy... i dunno, para people usually use female names for drugs.. most people i know call g, gina.

M1 = Methylone (M = methyl, 1 = one)

^^ what about charlie and harry? :D

But yeh, frank is new to me. Damn you young'uns with your new fandangled language mushi %)

frank?? M1??!

far out i'm out of the loop with the slang terms. how embarrassing. lol

Frank = GBL, GHB, 1,4-B

M1 = Methylone

Frank has always been the term used for G since I was 15 and that was many years ago so I don't think it's that new of a term at all by any means.

I have tried with 4-MMC with no ill effects.
Slightly different.

Did you end up trying?

I have tried with 4-MMC with no ill effects.
Slightly different.

Did you end up trying?

No I did not.

I ate some M1 the night before hand but I had already consumed a lot of alcohol along with 4 pills so I didn't really feel its effects... I'm prob going to do some M1 sometime tomorrow by itself I'm thinking but not with frank so that experience will belong in the 4-MMC thread I'm guessing seeing as nobody has made an M1 thread yet...

Mushi: M1 doesn't seem to be so widely available here in AU. I've tried a few doses of M1 once, it was quite grande. i started with a 300mg oral dose, and topped it up with 100mg nasally.

Was quite nice.

anyway, why is this thread talkin bout cathinones?

Discussing the combination between GHB and his friends and the cathinones.

According to europeans it is quite easy to blow out on G after Drone, however I barely felt any affects off of 2ml, but was quite good later in bed with another .5ml.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has finally happened.

Scientists have invented magic.

An E.Coli strain that eats sugar and shits 1,4-b.

Thats right. We can now grow G.

Excuse me while I go clean myself up.

Interesting

If only more complex drugs could be made so easily

Wait till the Melbourne hardstylers get wind of this one lol

Synthesis

In its industrial synthesis, acetylene reacts with two equivalents of formaldehyde to form 1,4-butynediol, also known as but-2-yne-1,4-diol. This type of process is illustrative of what is known as Reppe Chemistry. Hydrogenation of 1,4-butynediol gives 1,4-butanediol.

It can also be manufactured on an industrial scale by the vapour phase hydrogenation of the esters and anhydrides of maleic acid and succinic acid.

Genomatica (a San Diego-based company) has genetically engineered E. coli to devour sugar and construct 1,4-butanediol. They expect to build and begin operating a pilot plant by the end of 2009. CEO Christopher Gann said it takes 32,000 BTU/per pound to make. This is much less than the process listed above, and does not have any by-products.[1] [2]

Simpler to make and no by products.

What's the legal status of GBL in Oz? They're banning it in the UK end of the year and I'm thinking of ordering some before that happens(living in Oz now).

What's the legal status of GBL in Oz? They're banning it in the UK end of the year and I'm thinking of ordering some before that happens(living in Oz now).

Very much illegal in OZ mate. Still legal in some parts of EU where i lived. Actually have a few liters sitting on a shelf at home back in EU. Never liked the feeling it gave me, just felt drunk. Cant believe how people manage to drink that crap. Makes me puke just when i smelt it. Prob gonna use it up to clean some stains with it lol

No one in the country i lived in did any. Its very unpopular in Eastern part of EU. Prob as rare as ice.

Yeah pretty much as sustanon said, quite illegal although you can still get it shipped in from overseas...

Although I'm a big fan of GBL, GHB &1-4B, too bad it's a bit hard to get hold of round here atm...

Does anybody know how to tell if you've got close to pure GBL? I know no GBL is pure because even the stuff you get from China is 99.98% pure even though it's close to pure it still isn't lol.

I've been getting some pretty sick GBL for a while now where 2mL gets the room spinning like crazy but sometimes when I buy stuff from other sources I need to take 3mL to get near similar effects so I'm wondering if anybody knows of a simple way to tell... Its been pretty dry for it lately and I just got onto some the other day, (from my usual trustworthy source), he told me to take only half of what I usually do because it's extremely pure I just want a way to test it cause their is nothing worse then the taste of the shit and I hate re-dosing it....!

Thanks in advance guys.

99.98% is pure... have a look at an assay and see what the .02% is...