• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

^ Did that particular poster say he had GHB (known ghb)... if you havnt tried all 3 it'd be extremely hard to tell what you had based upon just anecdotal reports, and i hear alot of idiots try to tell me their 1,4 is ghb, takes one look from me, without a taste and i can differentiate the 3 even with h2o added. Well between 1,4 and the others, i'd have to smell the other two to make a solid stake on the chemical contained within.

I'm not sure if any of you guys have ever seen pure ghb powder before (well relatively pure, GBL+NaOH+H2O Synth) stuff? smells like butter popcorn and clumps together, kind of feels like soap...

Yeah i have seen it before, i have actually made it before (yes its legal in a few countries still)

U add Naoh to the ethanol shake till it gets pretty hot then let it cool then add the solution to the GBL in a glass pyrex.

The texture was very waxy? it was also very very hydroscopic. It tasted very salty. Was pretty strong stuff but i didnt like it at all.

Nope he said he had "recently aquired some gbl/ghb (not sure which)" so who knows.

Yep alot of people have no idea there are even three different chems they think it's all just GHB, well until that article the other day announcing GBL as the new thing :p

Can't I've thus far been lucky enough to see it in pure powdered form. :(

Nope he said he had "recently aquired some gbl/ghb (not sure which)" so who knows.

Yep alot of people have no idea there are even three different chems they think it's all just GHB, well until that article the other day announcing GBL as the new thing :p

Can't I've thus far been lucky enough to see it in pure powdered form. :(

Dude i dumped bout half a kilo down the drain after i nearly set my kitchen on fire trying to speed up the drying process in the oven hahahaha

dont play with alcohol cos its highly flamable even if u just warm it up.

GHB First time use

Hey guys im thinking of trying G this weekend, probably being sold as GBL but not too sure to be hoenst.

I was just going to have 1ml for this time just to get an idea of what the drug's like. But what i wanted to know was, how does this interact with pills? I've been told that it gives a great effect when mixed with pills but still a bit cautious about this drug. Also how long after i dose would i be able to drink safely? As on scat day i like to chill and have a drink with my mateys.

And lastly, what kind of effects would i experience off 1ml?

Thanks in advance

Off 1ml, I doubt you'd get much at all, personally I'd start with 2-2.5.

As for how it interacts with pills, it depends what's in them, pipes I'm not sure, MD** and Meth/Amp it mixes with quite well although Meth/Amp will up your tolerance to G substantially.
I always found it was best to have when you're coming down off the pills.

If you're only having 1ml you'd be pretty safe to start drinking 2-3 hours later tops, but the longer the better.

So youd recommend 2mls? I was going to either drop 1 then have it or have it then drop once the G hits. Is it just like how alcohol and pills mix?

Not gonna touch pipe pills already turn back everything with that taste. I probably wont drink till like 10-12 hrs later so should be fine then :D

G is for sure on of my favourite drugs, im pretty sure I get GBL too coz it stinks and I can absolutely not handle the taste even when diluted, it is the worst thing ive ever smelled or tasted, I have to block my nose when I have it and hold my breath for a few seconds or I just throw it up.

Ive had it on its own and mixed with acid on one occasion, pills on another and meth on one occasion, all were good experiences but I wont do it on acid again coz it dulled the drip a little bit but didnt kill it, id save it for coming down or after the trip next time. meth and G makes me so fucking horny and is pretty good too and G and pills rocks but it makes me throw u[p usually so I leave at least an hour after I take a pill to dose up because ive lost pills from having one then dosing straight away and then throwing up, that pissed me right off lol.

I found 2.5ml of pure is the perfect dose but I have had stuff that I needed 4ml to get anything decent from so its always good to test the stuff. Its cheap too though hard for me to get so its good to have some that that keeps it under control for me coz im sure if it were next door id be on it all the time.

I think im gonna try raving on it next time I go too, I havent been able to take pills for ages due to being on SSRI's and while im weaning myelf off them its going to be a few weeks before I can take pills so while I havent been able to take MDMA ive used G a few times as a kind of replacement and no wonder they call it liquid extacy, it feels so much like MDMA except without the slightly stimulated effect and while MDMa isnt psychedelic it kind of is too and G isnt even nearly psychedelic.

I reckon this stuff should be legal.

Awesome im keen as to try it aye. Cheers for the help let yas know how it goes. So youd say pills first then g? or doesnt really matter which way you have it

Id have the pills first, wait for it to kick in fully then have the G. You will be completely munted if they are good pills, like the full on eyes rolling around your head type munted which I enjoy. Also I nearly fell down a set of train stairs in front of like 50 people last time I had some on its own, so it impares your balance a fair bit. I dont think it really feels like alcohol but if its anything like alcohol its 10x more euphoric but also doesnt turn you into a violent dickhead like alcohol does

What kind of effects should i expect off 2 mls? Am i gonna be all over the shop dizzy and not being able to walk straight or will i just feel a mood lift?

Yeah as Ketaman said I'd go the pills first then the G but either way would still be good.

It depends really, if it's been cut to shit (normally with water or food dye) then don't expect much off 2ml. If it's pure-ish then best way I'd describe would be like an overall massive mood lift puts a big stupid grin on my face, can make you toey as a roman sandal and acts in the same way as alcohol as in it throws off your balance & co-ordination and can blur your vision a bit so you might struggle walking in a straight line lol but off 2ml i wouldn't be too concerned.

It's not as much of a dirty high as alcohol and there's extremely minimal to no comedown.

I'm an upper person but G is easily in my top 5 drugs, especially when mixed with whizz.

And if you're only having a couple of ml then you'll be sweet to drink 10-12 hours after.

Have fun!

What kind of effects should i expect off 2 mls? Am i gonna be all over the shop dizzy and not being able to walk straight or will i just feel a mood lift?

I have a fairly good dealer with close to pure GHB, and 2mL gets me quite silly... 2mL for me is a nice dose with little dizziness. I find the effects of the drug largely depend on what your doing...

Example - A night on the town with your mates and a 2mL charge. You'll be buzzing nicely, very social and feeling much like a biccie, maybe a lil less euphoric. But a night at home on 2mL I tend to get drowsy and "munted". Still a very good feeling though. You may have read its a CNS depressant, as well as a CNS stimulant. This would explain it.

Nonetheless, I can have 0.5mL and get what I would call a "mood lift". Slight rise in energy and socializing. I find it noticeable. Other people may not. Hope this helps in someway...

PS. My advice is to start with 1.5mL - 2.0mL and see what it does for you. Adjust doseage accordingly.

scientist

Yeah i plan on hitting the hard dance clubs and munching a couple of biccies.

Cheers for the help guys

Ladies and gentlemen, it has finally happened.

Scientists have invented magic.

An E.Coli strain that eats sugar and shits 1,4-b.

Thats right. We can now grow G.

Excuse me while I go clean myself up.

Haha that is fucking awesome. Ah the wonders of modern science!

That is fucking crazy huh. Imagine if they could make bacteria that ate sugar and shit out meth or something. You could just have a little bacteria colony and feed them every time you needed drugs. LOL

Thinking of trying a high dose LSD soon and am wondering if using G would be good to kill it if needed? Keep in mind I have never used G, yet. Should I try that first? Or should I just get some OTC anti-histamine/sleeping pills if I need? As I don't really have any access to benzo's at the moment.

That is fucking crazy huh. Imagine if they could make bacteria that ate sugar and shit out meth or something. You could just have a little bacteria colony and feed them every time you needed drugs. LOL

Unlikely in the near future, 1,4-butanediol is effectively two ethanol molecules joined together. meth is far more completed and contains nitrogen etc.

Thinking of trying a high dose LSD soon and am wondering if using G would be good to kill it if needed? Keep in mind I have never used G, yet. Should I try that first? Or should I just get some OTC anti-histamine/sleeping pills if I need? As I don't really have any access to benzo's at the moment.

Don't do it, the one time i saw a guy on acid blowing out on g.. it didn't look like he was having fun.