• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

Ale[XTC] said:
I had two blotters, and each one had 850 micrograms on it.

I assure you, they were at least AROUND 850 micrograms/hit.

i dont believe you :p

Delsyd said:
i dont believe you :p

I know it's hard to believe, but it's possible.
I'm fairly certain that blotter paper can hold up to 1,200 micrograms per hit (at most). I think...

I guess no one will believe me unless they try some of it.
Meh.

it depends what kind of blotter paper you use and how big the square is.
even 2 or 3mg is possible, as has been shown by the DOx's.

anyway, send me a couple and ill let you know how strong they are ;)
im an expert at these things

Haha if I can get my hands on some?
This was a while ago, my first trip.

But I AM getting BOMB liquid lsd tomorrow. :D

thedeadlywar said:
I'd say there is a good chance you'd sleep through the entire trip.

not true for me. woke up very when it hit me from a deep sleep. haha it was strange wakin up into full trip from nothing

Delsyd said:
anyway, send me a couple and ill let you know how strong they are ;)
im an expert at these things

:D ...

Just thought you'd all like to know, I dropped my first tab of acid 4 hours ago. It was completely unplanned, but everything has gone fantastically, and I'm basically in love.

Last edited:
good for you you should write a trip up a trip report for your first occasion.

I know it's hard to believe, but it's possible.
I'm fairly certain that blotter paper can hold up to 1,200 micrograms per hit (at most). I think...

I guess no one will believe me unless they try some of it.
Meh.

Count me in as a non-believer. In my experience, people tend to over-estimate the amount of LSD that is on their blotters.

I got a question: has anyone experienced briefly intensified trips from standing up too fast whilst on acid?

This has happened a couple times now, I'll be lying down with some friends and we'll be talking for a while, a couple of hours I think, then I'll stand up too quick and get a headrush like I normally do when I stand up quickly after sitting down too long. Except that it's like the acid becomes much stronger for a couple of seconds, e.g. increased visuals, really strange bodyload, confused mindstate...

Anyone else had this? Is it perhaps similar to the effect inhaling alkyl nitrite whilst on LSD might have?

Blotters can definitely hold a few mg. But nobody soaks LSD that strong. The strongest doses of LSD that I can attest to -- and it's hard to do so anyway 'cause it is a very subjective thing and your mind can play tricks on you -- are no more than 200mcg, perhaps a bit less.

Worth noting: Tim Leary once fed people either 200mcg or 1000mcg of LSD and told them that they'd received the other amount. They tripped according to what they'd been told, not what they'd been dosed.

MrBlonde said:
inhaling alkyl nitrite whilst on LSD

ewww

negative and positive

In the past the combination of L and bud also helped to potentiate the experience. Although, this was all during a time when I was a heavy smoker. Recently, I have stopped smoking and am finding L more enjoyable, extremely limited paranoia and anxiety. Although, I find when it comes to any psychedelic the trip really is all about environment and onset.

^^ it is true. I find though sometimes if I smoke bud, it helps put me in the right place. Also, the weird feeling my body has on the come up of trips is not as weird. (I have only tripped shroms though)

smoke DMT on L, not weed.

This is an old quote from youkai, but seeing as how it's relevant to my experience a few days ago, I'd have to agree that this is DEFinately the route to take.

I smoked it on a small dose of 2ci (just light visuals, nothing spectacular, could have been the valium I take) the night before as well. I find the DMT visuals (closed eye) to be absolutely breathtaking when combined with other psychedelics, full verbalization (not my voice) and the speed and intensity in the visuals/auditory effects are well worth it.

On the last night with the L, I was smoking 50mg every hour, and noticed it caused quite a bit of tolerance by the end of the night. I also had been smoking a lot of it the day before with nothing else, is DMT cross tolerant with LSD? Because I noticed a MARKED difference in potency on the second blotter (first got me to a full plus 4).

Not good? Damn, I've heard alkyl nitrites plus MDMA can be pretty impressive, apparently not the same deal with Lucy... or are you just not a fan?

Disclaimer: Under normal circumstances I would not use nitrites. Not my bag. ;)

I dunno, it felt pretty cool when the head rushes were coming on but the "blah" and headachey feeling thereafter wasn't cool at all. Just felt dirty. Poppers certainly aren't my bag though, somebody just happened to kick me down one while I was tripping and I decided to give it a whirl. I may have overdone it though.

Yeah, the after feeling is the worst, may not be fun on acid. Did the visuals increase or anything?

I may have to try this after all; here in Australia we get watered down iso-butyl nitrite so overdoing it is unlikely. 8)

Visuals didn't really do anything it was a body thing. I'll bet sex would've been rad but it wasn't in the cards that night.