Bluelight
    The Big and Dandy LSD Thread

External Information Links

Focused Discussion Sub-threads

Relevant Threads

PREVIOUS THREAD:
    FIRST PAGE - LAST PAGE

[Original post:]

I've never tripped before but I may be getting two acid tabs.

Apparently they are relatively weak though.

For a first time tripper, how strong would the trip be to me? Would it be worth buying the two tabs?
    The pic on the tabs is a butterfly. Also, if I smoked some weed while tripping, how would that work out?

Thanks in advance. ^^
    Last edited by Solipsis; 04-04-2014 at 05:25.

2. Collapse Details

^Hey, just merged your query in here dude.

Well, apparently weak could mean a few things. Theres no real way to gauge your dose if you don't know it already- if that makes sense. I would always adives a first-timer to take one hit for their first experience- I don't know whether you should buy two, let your wallet determine that .

I rarely smoke weed on LSD; I just don't want to, but a lot of people find their trips can take a more paranoid and anxious turn after smoking. Of course, it really depends on your tolerance. If your a regular smoker who doesn't get blasted out of his 'ead from pot, you'd be fine to smoke. However, if your only a occaisional user, I would personally say don't smoke; save it for the comedown.

3. Collapse Details

Thanks.

4. Collapse Details

Film & Television
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Diamonds
    How are you guys getting acid so easily? Is it rare for you guys?

It seems like I can't find any!

*cries*
    once you find a source, it will be steady flowing.

patience is a virtue.

[note: you just won't find that source here. ]

5. Collapse Details

^ I never made the connection until just now, but my first bad acid trip (and the reason I hate Berkeley) I believe was directly caused by smoking a blunt. It was 4/20, we were in people's park and sparked a blunt. I was starting to peak and next thing you know all I wanted was to get out, I had a strange sense of insecurity and paranoia flush over me.

Not quite sure why it didn't occur to me now but I believe weed was the direct cause of it.

6. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Old thread was overgrown and archived. Here is the continuation!

7. Collapse Details

The Lounge
    I agree with swilow. Daily smokers are the only people that should really fux with smoking weed on LSD. I smoke daily, and it hardly even alters the trip for me when I smoke -- I just enjoy the taste, and it helps ease some nausea that can be caused by the insanely high dosages I'm inclined to take.

However, last time I tripped, my friend who doesn't smoke much started panicking MAJORLY after taking just one baby rip of chronic out of my bubbler. It was not a good experience for him; I gave him a temazepam and put him to bed and all was cool, but it kinda fucked up the good vibes during my peak. I didn't mind though, shit happens when you trip--you gotta learn to go with the flow.

edit--on an interesting note. being a daily smoker, I've found that when I take Lucy, my trip sometimes won't really "kick in" until I take a hit of weed. Its as if the weed runs through my system instructing the LSD to stand at attention and go full speed ahead. Often, i won't feel it at all--until I take just 1 hit. Then the air develops a deep, hovering purple fog and I know I'm in for a good ride.
    Last edited by Roger&Me; 08-04-2008 at 20:47.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers
    once you find a source, it will be steady flowing.

patience is a virtue.

[note: you just won't find that source here. ]
    Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not looking for sources on here.

It's just frustrating.

JUST VENTING.
    (don't mind me)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Roger&Me
    I agree with swilow. Daily smokers are the only people that should really fux with smoking weed on LSD. I smoke daily, and it hardly even alters the trip for me when I smoke -- I just enjoy the taste, and it helps ease some nausea that can be caused by the insanely high dosages I'm inclined to take.

However, last time I tripped, my friend who doesn't smoke much started panicking MAJORLY after taking just one baby rip of chronic out of my bubbler. It was not a good experience for him; I gave him a temazepam and put him to bed and all was cool, but it kinda fucked up the good vibes during my peak. I didn't mind though, shit happens when you trip--you gotta learn to go with the flow.

edit--on an interesting note. being a daily smoker, I've found that when I take Lucy, my trip sometimes won't really "kick in" until I take a hit of weed. Its as if the weed runs through my system instructing the LSD to stand at attention and go full speed ahead. Often, i won't feel it at all--until I take just 1 hit. Then the air develops a deep, hovering purple fog and I know I'm in for a good ride.
    i think at least part of that can be attributed to the fact that smoking is such a comfort-act for daily smokers. i mean, personally, i associate smoking a bowl with chilling out, kicking off my shoes at the end of the day. thus i find it relaxes me on psychedelics. i think if i've learnt anything from psychedelics it's that the mind plays the biggest part of the experience, not the substance itself.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    LSD + weed can be an exhilarating combo. Usually works best when you are coming down from the acid peak. The weed mellows you out and makes the lingering acid effects more noticeable.

11. Collapse Details

smoke DMT on L, not weed.

and 1+mg or nothing at all. when it comes to LSD its all a amtter of how big your dick is. so go big or go home.

oh and being on public streets on such a large dose is highly recommended, just make sure you tighten your belt REALY tight so when you deside you need to get naked its alil harder to do in public.

and whats up with that? all the kids yous ee naked runninga round ALWAYS have taken too much L. what is it about lsd that makes you want to get naked?

12. Collapse Details

Film & Television
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkai

and 1+mg or nothing at all. when it comes to LSD its all a amtter of how big your dick is. so go big or go home.

oh and being on public streets on such a large dose is highly recommended, just make sure you tighten your belt REALY tight so when you deside you need to get naked its alil harder to do in public.

and whats up with that? all the kids yous ee naked runninga round ALWAYS have taken too much L. what is it about lsd that makes you want to get naked?
    my friend, on his last birthday, did a shitload of L and ended up in a police station

NAKED

13. Collapse Details

True story (Seriously.): Guy took a bunch of L at CU Boulder, stripped down, ran around naked, then sexually assaulted a girl. Craziness.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by swilow
    ^Hey, just merged your query in here dude.

Well, apparently weak could mean a few things. Theres no real way to gauge your dose if you don't know it already- if that makes sense. I would always adives a first-timer to take one hit for their first experience- I don't know whether you should buy two, let your wallet determine that .

I rarely smoke weed on LSD; I just don't want to, but a lot of people find their trips can take a more paranoid and anxious turn after smoking. Of course, it really depends on your tolerance. If your a regular smoker who doesn't get blasted out of his 'ead from pot, you'd be fine to smoke. However, if your only a occaisional user, I would personally say don't smoke; save it for the comedown.

I would definitely advise against smoking cannabis whilst on your first LSD trip. I've been able to smoke it the whole way through a mushroom trip with not much effect but with acid, only a few tokes can but a paranoid, confusing edge on things. This is true even in the last hours of the trip. All subjective though.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Don Luigi
    I would definitely advise against smoking cannabis whilst on your first LSD trip. I've been able to smoke it the whole way through a mushroom trip with not much effect but with acid, only a few tokes can but a paranoid, confusing edge on things. This is true even in the last hours of the trip. All subjective though.
    Very very very good advice. Weed all too often can spin a good acid trip out into paranoia for me. I am no longer a regular smoker but when I was smoking pot was so ingrained into me that it would take me a second to realize what it actually was that was causing this phenomenon! The weed.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Youkai

Hmm, I disagree. 1mg is too much for most people by far.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by swilow
    Hmm, I disagree. 1mg is too much for most people by far.
    I know, I just love spreading missinformation.

True story (Seriously.): Guy took a bunch of L at CU Boulder, stripped down, ran around naked, then sexually assaulted a girl. Craziness.
    you'd think a naked mad tripped out of his mind would caus ethe girl to run befor sexual assult could take place..., craziness indeed

18. Collapse Details

^Well, he knocked on her door and when she opened it a little he busted in and proceeded to sexually assault her. He was pulled off her and beaten up by some football players, all the while he was laughing and saying "You have no idea how much power I have!" I'm seriously not making this shit up haha

19. Collapse Details

So I'm about an 1hr/half away from meeting with my friends and dosing... I'm excited, a little too excited perhaps. I barely got any sleep and my stomach hurts because I'm so anxious. Ahhh.

20. Collapse Details

^Enjoy!

21. Collapse Details

I also find it interesting that some LSD is explosively visual while other batches (that still feel clean) have less of a visual aspect and more of a mindfuck. Anybody know why LSD differs in its visual intensity from batch to batch even when it still feels like clean cid?

22. Collapse Details

not sure but i have read about the synapses (nerve endings in the brain) that the further they are apart the more lsd they will need.I remember me and my girlfriend at the time .and 2 other friends who had never had acid before.Me and the gf were tripping really hard but the other 2 who were brother and sister said they could barely feel a thing They said after it was no different to smoking weed.As to why some cid is more visual than others i wish i knew.

I reckon they should do clinical tests on people that do acid.And give us all delysid so we all know what it should be like when its in proper exacting doses
    ha ha we all have to dream of something ............... lol

23. Collapse Details

I'll hopefully be acquiring some tabs soon. Extremely excited.
    I tend to need higher doses than most people with all drugs to get to certain levels, so I'm thinking I'll start with 2 tabs. Even if it hits hard I'm confident that I'll be able to handle it.
    Most of my experience has been with 2c-e, which I have not been found to be incredibly visual even at ~18mg dose (oral). Visuals were definitely prominent in rooms I was very familiar with, but when I started moving more the more intense OEVs started going away.
    So, to you folks, if you've taken 2c-e, how visual did you find it, and how visual was LSD in comparison? Do you find that if you get less visuals with one drug that you will get less from others as well, or are they independent of each other?
    I actually tend to appreciate the mind/thought alteration more, but I'd like to hear from you on this to maybe judge how acid will effect me.

24. Collapse Details

god im so happy i finally found acid, once you find one of them you sort of figure out everyone who can get it... shame one of the best was arrested a couple weeks ago, good guy... let you know when various research chems were in town and wouldn't try to pass DOx off as acid, even warns people about the DOx blotter when its floating around town...

i shall try to get some for bicycle day if im not working...

25. Collapse Details

Film & Television
    Am I ever gonna come down?

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast