• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Sulfate ER (MS Contin)

I had some of these last month. After being clean and not using for about a month or two my tolerance had dropped significantly. 1 of these 30 mg pills still didnt do that much though (they're a shitty green color right?). After much of what I researched I learned blowing these pills is next to worthless, it's better to eat them. Plugging is a little more effective that oral, your best bet other than IV (and fuck F that I hate needles with a passion, idk about you).
Yes you can just "stuff them" although it is better/ faster acting to dissolve it in a small ammount of liquid and squirt it up your ass.

And please be safe, even though you have a tolerance, I wouldn't say it is safe to just keep popping more. Unless you really know what you're dealing with it's not safe to do that, esp. if you say your chest is bothering you...
You joke around about ODing but honestly we do not need to lose anyone else for the sake of getting high, it's just not worth it and not something to be taken lightly. You could really cause some harm, (although it sounds unlikely with the ammount of other stuff you say you take)

Thank you Bro for the reply, sorry for MY long reply, lol and I just got some 75 mcg/f Malon patches trying them out too yay

also I was getting roxicodones 30mg IR's they are always good everytime i get a new fill but after 2-3 days they stop working because my tolerance is soooo damn high on them

I get 240 pills a month and swim takes like 35-40 a day about 10 a time every 2 hours or so along with the 75mcg patches and 10mg norcos not to mention the sticks of xany's oh I just reminded myself, time to re-load lol

again Thanks bro

how many posts does it take to get to bluelighter status because I keep trying to send PMs but I just can't please TY for any reply's also TY reckless for your reply but Swim was sooo damn high when swim saw the post of yours so swim just said aahhh do it later lol and it took this long heh

If one doesn't have a needle, what could substitute something they can use to pug?

I have needles but cannot remove them or atleast I cannot figure it out lol

oh I just figured out 1 way, to keep the cap on and cut a hole in it so the needle wont stab me lol but the caps have a damn bigger circle at the end so I imagine it will be painful, so the stuff would only be good for relieving the pain of getting the job done to begin with lol

Ideas?

Thanks in advance for everyone!

how many posts does it take to get to bluelighter status because I keep trying to send PMs but I just can't please TY for any reply's also TY reckless for your reply but Swim was sooo damn high when swim saw the post of yours so swim just said aahhh do it later lol and it took this long heh

You need to get to 50 posts to send PM's to fellow green/bluelighters, but you can send me PM's, or any other mods/admins.

I've got these 30mg ER tabs too. Mine are tiny purple and round.

I ate one two nights ago, crushed, half in water the other half in a gel cap.

Worked pretty good for me. I'm used to CWE codeine hits around 400-500 to really feel it. The morphine was good in a different way, but it'd be nice to get more of a rush.

Gonna try again soon, prob dissolve in warm water for longer this time, or snort. I'm curious about snorting because everyone seems to have their own opinion about it.

"Fuck yeah man I love snorting morph it's the best"
"You're a fucken idiot snorting is such a waste"
"Just bang it"
"Up the butt"

So yeah, who really knows.

50'th post %)

Thanks Cpt. H. and self aware

oh sorry forgot about the color of the pills, they are round white tabs with a crack line in the middle and numbers 54 262 on it. TY

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find a 'tutorial' on plugging? I think there's one on bluelight somewhere only I can't seem to find it..

I just tried snorting one of these 30mg MS tabs and yes I'm high, nice come up but that was it, nice. Nothing special.

belowme how did you go mate? Did you end up plugging?

I'm curious on how it's done. Do you have to like, be on your back with your butt in the air, squirt, then remain in that position until it's all absorbed??

Hahaha I've got a needleless syringe here but it's one of the bigger ones. 15-17mm across! (little over half an inch! ouch)

Last edited:
Crush them into powder, add some water and plug them! To me, it's better than eating them and definitely better than snorting. Good Luck

Does anyone know where I can find a 'tutorial' on plugging? I think there's one on bluelight somewhere only I can't seem to find it..

I just tried snorting one of these 30mg MS tabs and yes I'm high, nice come up but that was it, nice. Nothing special.

belowme how did you go mate? Did you end up plugging?

I'm curious on how it's done. Do you have to like, be on your back with your butt in the air, squirt, then remain in that position until it's all absorbed??

Hahaha I've got a needleless syringe here but it's one of the bigger ones. 15-17mm across! (little over half an inch! ouch)

I just ended up eating all of them I had like 250 total they don't really do much for me they just knock me out like a sleeping pill, I don't know man, these things kinda suck IMO

So...I have looked all over these threads. I am in a similar boat. It seems plugging would be the best way...I have seen many people suggest this...any of you smart folks care to say the directions to this? It's weird that no one says that useful bit even after suggesting it.

ER = extended release
IR = instant release

The IR is much more desirable, I hate the wax matrix that mscontin has.

^^+2

IR morphine is my opiate pill of choice. great for pain relief, both physical and mental. it's such a pity that those little bastards are a rare find.

So...I have looked all over these threads. I am in a similar boat. It seems plugging would be the best way...I have seen many people suggest this...any of you smart folks care to say the directions to this? It's weird that no one says that useful bit even after suggesting it.

Personally, the toilet paper method works just fine for me, but many people prefer to crush whatever into a powder, mix with a liquid, and shoot up there with an oral syringe.

Hey guys... I have come across some MS Contin ER 30 mg. I am tempted, but I don't know if they will do anything for me. I used IV heroin for 3 years. Have been off of that for 3 months, not looking to return. After I quit heroin, I started suboxone. I have been off of that for 3-4 days, and am going through withdrawal. I don't know how high my tolerance is now. It's been a long time since I've gotten high, and I stopped suboxone at 2 mg. How many of these would I need to have a good time?

PS- Not looking to inject. Need to stay away from the needle.

Finally I get to post...

any ways,

I figured I will post here rather than make a new thread because I have the same questions as the OP except for I am VERY VERY opiate tolerant and I have just received 120 30 MG IR Morphine Tabs and I also currently am on the 75mcg.h Fentanyl patcheds (Teva Generic)

Now Can someone teach me how I can get some high off of this since I am being told my many that this stuff is weakbecause only 30 % of your body actually absorbs the good stuff in these Tabs.

Also I was on Generic Roxicodone's 30MG HCL Immediate release and I could take like 8 at a time (orally) and get a good buzz but as all oxy users know, your body builds tolerance to OXY's VERY FAST!!!!

So..

I have been on the fentanyl patch for about a week now. 75mcg/h does help but after about 2 days of wearing one (I didn't have any other opiates for breakthrough pain) I put 1 more on and I have also put heater pads on them and they didnt seem to get me high at ALL but it did take the pain away from my back...

I also took 10 30 MG of roxycodone's for about 3 months now but have been off of it for a good 2 weeks due to over taking.

So, RIGHT NOW I have 2 patches on, and I have 120 pills of Immediate Release Morphine Sulfate which my pharmacist say's IT IS THE STRONGEST SHIT I CAN POSSIBLY GET SINCE IT IS LIKE THE CLOSEST TO STRAIGHT UP OPIUM) of course he was talking about pharmaceutical drugs only.

Now, the reason why I posted all that is because I want you guys to know my tolerance level...

Now. I DO MAINLINE, I snort occasionally but I MAINLY got high off of the roxy's orally taking like 5-6 tabs a time.

Now what do you guys, or gals, suggest I do with the Morphine IR 30 MG?

Thanks for any replys!!! Also I took 2 about 2 hours ago and then another 3 about a half hour ago, I feel like my chest is bothering me for some reason..

I am planning to pop 2 more..

I hope someone reply's soon before I OD, lol and =(

Thanks a lot!!

Belowme

Crazy....you and I are on the exact same meds for pain. I'm on the Fent 75 mics but I change mine out every two days so I get 15 a month. I just started the 30 mg. Morphine Sulfate cuz my insurance decided not to pay for my Opana anymore. I can't stand this Morphine. I have to take four of them to feel any pain relief at all. I miss my Opana.

MSContin isnt doing shit for my pain right now.

Are there any alternative forms of morphine that release a little faster?

MSContin isnt doing shit for my pain right now.

Are there any alternative forms of morphine that release a little faster?

yea there is MS IR which are great imo. but they are somewhat of a hard find on the streets. it always seems to be MS ER's. which leads me to believe the IR's don't get prescribed very often. i've only known a few people rx'ed the IR's, but both didn't have much longer to live.

So, I should get better effects from plugging?

Like some others have said, these just make me sleepy without any euphoria, and more importantly, without helping my pain enough.

i've never plugged before, but i've read varying reports on the efficiency of plugging MScontin. some swear by it whiles others say they don't get much extra out of it. i say go for it.
good luck, hopefully it will bring you better relief.

Acquired 2 x 200 mg Morphine Ms Contin. After 10 years of H, and 3 months of Subutex, took one of those 200 mg orally last night. No real high for me, but slept well and for long. Peeled the outer red coating (Canadian 200 mg) n parachuted the other one today at 12...just an Ok mood. I was sure that my high tolerance didn't have time to drop. After all, i was sniffing 2 g everyday for years and years, wondering when will my tolerance drop if ever, and to what level!