• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Sulfate ER (MS Contin)

MScontins haver always been a little tricky for me, seems like we're in the same boat, although morphine has always been my favorite. Honestly, I wouldn't think about fucking with needles, and snorting them is stupid. You should look into getting some white grapefruit juice and/or tagament. Search on this site for the opiate potentiation thread, because all I can tell you is to take more, which will surely work.

how many posts does it take to get to bluelighter status because I keep trying to send PMs but I just can't please TY for any reply's also TY reckless for your reply but Swim was sooo damn high when swim saw the post of yours so swim just said aahhh do it later lol and it took this long heh

No need to SWIM here on Bluelight...

I have shot the Morphine XR 60mg pills (Canada). I would remove the coating on it, crush, add water, heat until just boiling (yes, I know how bad this is for me) then immediately add about 15 units of cold water, re-heat until gel forms a precipitate and then add a cotton, suck up liquid. It worked quite well, actually. Let the solution cool and voila!

Of course in my case, if i didn't shoot my H for 10 years, i'll never ever shoot anything now or later! I should have taken both together. You live and learn, happy still to have tried something new at this age!

I have at my disposal, The 100mg mscontin is light blue scored on both sides. one side saying "E658" and the other side says "100". the brand is Endo. The 30s look like they have a coating, theyre a dark blue green scored (e653)/30) brand name Endo as well. and the 60s I have are round and orange and scored (abg/60) brand is watson pharm. What is the best (and safest) thing to do with them? ive tried taking them all together and got nothing, I have a rather high tolerance. And I just wanna feel something again. And also, if i cut them in half does it break the time release? or just make it so the i have 2 ER pills of half the strength they were?

The latest morphine sulfate pills I used were the Endo 100 mg ERs, and I found that even crushing and parachuting didn't seem to completely defeat the time release. I would take it in the morning and be feeling it all day and into the night. About 30 or 40 mg of oxy is a good dose for me and one day I did 80 mg of the morphine and it wasn't quite enough, a couple days later I did 120 mg and it was a little too much. I started to get dizzy at one point and spent a few hours nodding. They're enjoyable and give you all the standard opiate effects with heavy sedation but there just isn't as much euphoria as other opiates. For me, even hydrocodone is more euphoric.

To defeat the gelling and render the pill completely IR some microwaving or dissolving in hot water is going to be necessary.

The best forums of morphine SR i have come across are the kadian and esslon brands. They are capsules with beads in them and are very easy to crush into instant release forum. However they seem to be much more rare atleast in some parts then mscontins and the generic mscontins which sucks because the wax matrix in the mscontins is abit of a bitch to get around.

My doc just switched me from 45 mg a day of oxycodone to 60mg a day of Morphine Sulfate for chronic pain.
Update now a day later, the morphine KICKS PAIN'S ASS without a doubt. I really like the fact that it lasts, and lasts, and lasts!

Last edited:
My 30s had a wax matrix and were made by ENDO. the 60s i have, have a coating and are made by watson

Last edited:
using the conversion of hydrocodone above, the 1.25 thing. it takes 70mg of hydrocodone to get me buzzin. and if i multiply that by 1.25 i get 87.5. now i have 100 mg er pills, if i parachute em will it do it for me? or should i get my doc to give me the 30mg IRs?

the 60 mg mscontin i have has a coating that when taken off reveals white. and when i crush it i get white power. now would that be something to parachute as 60mg of morphine? or would it still somehow have a time release mechanism? it didnt seem to gel up in water. the brand is watson

I have MSContin 60mg that has an orange coating that wipes off. whats left is a white pill. is that full of a wax matrix? or just binders to make it release slowly. how could i make use of this crushed up?

2 Questions,
1. What is parachuting?
2. I have 5x 10mg of MS Contin, I have a low tolerance to opiates as I only recently discovered the joys of codiene, but am a heavy weed smoker. 120mg of Codeine Phosphate is enough for me to get a nice buzz without being comatose....... How many of the MS Contin should I pop?

You gotta find yourself some Chitosan and mix 6 parts Chitosan for every 1 part Morphine its supposed to increase the BA up to around 60%. This is what i do and it works great for me much better than just eating or snorting it.

I get oxycodone for quick release, no need for morphine IR. MSContin is my time release because oxycontin is too expensive.

I need a better long acting opiate. Methadone gives me chest pain and makes me feel ill.

Morphine Sulfate 15mg er

Hello,

I've recently stopped taking oxycontin 80mg and have switched to morphine sulfate 15mg ER. Im wondering how much is safe to take to get the same feeling I got from the 80mg oxycontin. It takes about 60mg of oxy for me to feel it Also.. Can you remove the top of the capsol and take those little white balls straight?

Hello,

I've recently stopped taking oxycontin 80mg and have switched to morphine sulfate 15mg ER. Im wondering how much is safe to take to get the same feeling I got from the 80mg oxycontin. It takes about 60mg of oxy for me to feel it Also.. Can you remove the top of the capsol and take those little white balls straight?

I believe you goota crush the beads, if thats whats inside there. Also, you will need alot more than 60mgs of Morphine if you're used to 80mgs of oxycodone.

new and need advise!

My question is if i was going to plug a 30 mg ms contin will it be ok if i just crush it up in water , stir it and suck the gell and water up will it harm me. And how much water should i dissolve it in. Thanks. 88