Bluelight

Thread: Morphine Sulfate ER (MS Contin)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I've got these 30mg ER tabs too. Mine are tiny purple and round.

I ate one two nights ago, crushed, half in water the other half in a gel cap.

Worked pretty good for me. I'm used to CWE codeine hits around 400-500 to really feel it. The morphine was good in a different way, but it'd be nice to get more of a rush.

Gonna try again soon, prob dissolve in warm water for longer this time, or snort. I'm curious about snorting because everyone seems to have their own opinion about it.

"Fuck yeah man I love snorting morph it's the best"
    "You're a fucken idiot snorting is such a waste"
    "Just bang it"
    "Up the butt"

So yeah, who really knows.

50'th post

2. Collapse Details

Thanks Cpt. H. and self aware

oh sorry forgot about the color of the pills, they are round white tabs with a crack line in the middle and numbers 54 262 on it. TY
    Last edited by belowme; 29-11-2009 at 08:01. Reason: addition

3. Collapse Details

Does anyone know where I can find a 'tutorial' on plugging? I think there's one on bluelight somewhere only I can't seem to find it..

I just tried snorting one of these 30mg MS tabs and yes I'm high, nice come up but that was it, nice. Nothing special.

belowme how did you go mate? Did you end up plugging?

I'm curious on how it's done. Do you have to like, be on your back with your butt in the air, squirt, then remain in that position until it's all absorbed??

Hahaha I've got a needleless syringe here but it's one of the bigger ones. 15-17mm across! (little over half an inch! ouch)
    Last edited by Self-Aware; 29-11-2009 at 08:13.

4. Collapse Details

Crush them into powder, add some water and plug them! To me, it's better than eating them and definitely better than snorting. Good Luck

5. Collapse Details

Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by Self-Aware View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a 'tutorial' on plugging? I think there's one on bluelight somewhere only I can't seem to find it..

I just tried snorting one of these 30mg MS tabs and yes I'm high, nice come up but that was it, nice. Nothing special.

belowme how did you go mate? Did you end up plugging?

I'm curious on how it's done. Do you have to like, be on your back with your butt in the air, squirt, then remain in that position until it's all absorbed??

Hahaha I've got a needleless syringe here but it's one of the bigger ones. 15-17mm across! (little over half an inch! ouch)

I just ended up eating all of them I had like 250 total they don't really do much for me they just knock me out like a sleeping pill, I don't know man, these things kinda suck IMO

6. Collapse Details

So...I have looked all over these threads. I am in a similar boat. It seems plugging would be the best way...I have seen many people suggest this...any of you smart folks care to say the directions to this? It's weird that no one says that useful bit even after suggesting it.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    ER = extended release
    IR = instant release

The IR is much more desirable, I hate the wax matrix that mscontin has.
    ^^+2

IR morphine is my opiate pill of choice. great for pain relief, both physical and mental. it's such a pity that those little bastards are a rare find.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by crw11x View Post
    So...I have looked all over these threads. I am in a similar boat. It seems plugging would be the best way...I have seen many people suggest this...any of you smart folks care to say the directions to this? It's weird that no one says that useful bit even after suggesting it.
    Personally, the toilet paper method works just fine for me, but many people prefer to crush whatever into a powder, mix with a liquid, and shoot up there with an oral syringe.

9. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Hey guys... I have come across some MS Contin ER 30 mg. I am tempted, but I don't know if they will do anything for me. I used IV heroin for 3 years. Have been off of that for 3 months, not looking to return. After I quit heroin, I started suboxone. I have been off of that for 3-4 days, and am going through withdrawal. I don't know how high my tolerance is now. It's been a long time since I've gotten high, and I stopped suboxone at 2 mg. How many of these would I need to have a good time?

PS- Not looking to inject. Need to stay away from the needle.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by belowme View Post
    Finally I get to post...

any ways,

I figured I will post here rather than make a new thread because I have the same questions as the OP except for I am VERY VERY opiate tolerant and I have just received 120 30 MG IR Morphine Tabs and I also currently am on the 75mcg.h Fentanyl patcheds (Teva Generic)

Now Can someone teach me how I can get some high off of this since I am being told my many that this stuff is weakbecause only 30 % of your body actually absorbs the good stuff in these Tabs.

Also I was on Generic Roxicodone's 30MG HCL Immediate release and I could take like 8 at a time (orally) and get a good buzz but as all oxy users know, your body builds tolerance to OXY's VERY FAST!!!!

So..

I have been on the fentanyl patch for about a week now. 75mcg/h does help but after about 2 days of wearing one (I didn't have any other opiates for breakthrough pain) I put 1 more on and I have also put heater pads on them and they didnt seem to get me high at ALL but it did take the pain away from my back...

I also took 10 30 MG of roxycodone's for about 3 months now but have been off of it for a good 2 weeks due to over taking.

So, RIGHT NOW I have 2 patches on, and I have 120 pills of Immediate Release Morphine Sulfate which my pharmacist say's IT IS THE STRONGEST SHIT I CAN POSSIBLY GET SINCE IT IS LIKE THE CLOSEST TO STRAIGHT UP OPIUM) of course he was talking about pharmaceutical drugs only.

Now, the reason why I posted all that is because I want you guys to know my tolerance level...

Now. I DO MAINLINE, I snort occasionally but I MAINLY got high off of the roxy's orally taking like 5-6 tabs a time.

Now what do you guys, or gals, suggest I do with the Morphine IR 30 MG?

Thanks for any replys!!! Also I took 2 about 2 hours ago and then another 3 about a half hour ago, I feel like my chest is bothering me for some reason..

I am planning to pop 2 more..

I hope someone reply's soon before I OD, lol and =(

Thanks a lot!!

Belowme
    Crazy....you and I are on the exact same meds for pain. I'm on the Fent 75 mics but I change mine out every two days so I get 15 a month. I just started the 30 mg. Morphine Sulfate cuz my insurance decided not to pay for my Opana anymore. I can't stand this Morphine. I have to take four of them to feel any pain relief at all. I miss my Opana.

11. Collapse Details

MSContin isnt doing shit for my pain right now.

Are there any alternative forms of morphine that release a little faster?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sentience View Post
    MSContin isnt doing shit for my pain right now.

Are there any alternative forms of morphine that release a little faster?
    yea there is MS IR which are great imo. but they are somewhat of a hard find on the streets. it always seems to be MS ER's. which leads me to believe the IR's don't get prescribed very often. i've only known a few people rx'ed the IR's, but both didn't have much longer to live.

13. Collapse Details

So, I should get better effects from plugging?

Like some others have said, these just make me sleepy without any euphoria, and more importantly, without helping my pain enough.

14. Collapse Details

i've never plugged before, but i've read varying reports on the efficiency of plugging MScontin. some swear by it whiles others say they don't get much extra out of it. i say go for it.
    good luck, hopefully it will bring you better relief.

15. Collapse Details

Acquired 2 x 200 mg Morphine Ms Contin. After 10 years of H, and 3 months of Subutex, took one of those 200 mg orally last night. No real high for me, but slept well and for long. Peeled the outer red coating (Canadian 200 mg) n parachuted the other one today at 12...just an Ok mood. I was sure that my high tolerance didn't have time to drop. After all, i was sniffing 2 g everyday for years and years, wondering when will my tolerance drop if ever, and to what level!

16. Collapse Details

MScontins haver always been a little tricky for me, seems like we're in the same boat, although morphine has always been my favorite. Honestly, I wouldn't think about fucking with needles, and snorting them is stupid. You should look into getting some white grapefruit juice and/or tagament. Search on this site for the opiate potentiation thread, because all I can tell you is to take more, which will surely work.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by belowme View Post
    how many posts does it take to get to bluelighter status because I keep trying to send PMs but I just can't please TY for any reply's also TY reckless for your reply but Swim was sooo damn high when swim saw the post of yours so swim just said aahhh do it later lol and it took this long heh
    No need to SWIM here on Bluelight...

18. Collapse Details

I have shot the Morphine XR 60mg pills (Canada). I would remove the coating on it, crush, add water, heat until just boiling (yes, I know how bad this is for me) then immediately add about 15 units of cold water, re-heat until gel forms a precipitate and then add a cotton, suck up liquid. It worked quite well, actually. Let the solution cool and voila!

19. Collapse Details

Of course in my case, if i didn't shoot my H for 10 years, i'll never ever shoot anything now or later! I should have taken both together. You live and learn, happy still to have tried something new at this age!

20. Collapse Details

I have at my disposal, The 100mg mscontin is light blue scored on both sides. one side saying "E658" and the other side says "100". the brand is Endo. The 30s look like they have a coating, theyre a dark blue green scored (e653)/30) brand name Endo as well. and the 60s I have are round and orange and scored (abg/60) brand is watson pharm. What is the best (and safest) thing to do with them? ive tried taking them all together and got nothing, I have a rather high tolerance. And I just wanna feel something again. And also, if i cut them in half does it break the time release? or just make it so the i have 2 ER pills of half the strength they were?

21. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    The latest morphine sulfate pills I used were the Endo 100 mg ERs, and I found that even crushing and parachuting didn't seem to completely defeat the time release. I would take it in the morning and be feeling it all day and into the night. About 30 or 40 mg of oxy is a good dose for me and one day I did 80 mg of the morphine and it wasn't quite enough, a couple days later I did 120 mg and it was a little too much. I started to get dizzy at one point and spent a few hours nodding. They're enjoyable and give you all the standard opiate effects with heavy sedation but there just isn't as much euphoria as other opiates. For me, even hydrocodone is more euphoric.

To defeat the gelling and render the pill completely IR some microwaving or dissolving in hot water is going to be necessary.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Capsule
    The best forums of morphine SR i have come across are the kadian and esslon brands. They are capsules with beads in them and are very easy to crush into instant release forum. However they seem to be much more rare atleast in some parts then mscontins and the generic mscontins which sucks because the wax matrix in the mscontins is abit of a bitch to get around.

23. Collapse Details

My doc just switched me from 45 mg a day of oxycodone to 60mg a day of Morphine Sulfate for chronic pain.
    Update now a day later, the morphine KICKS PAIN'S ASS without a doubt. I really like the fact that it lasts, and lasts, and lasts!
    Last edited by DoseYouAll; 12-12-2010 at 09:05.

24. Collapse Details

My 30s had a wax matrix and were made by ENDO. the 60s i have, have a coating and are made by watson
    Last edited by HT harm redux; 13-12-2010 at 00:51. Reason: misinformation

25. Collapse Details

using the conversion of hydrocodone above, the 1.25 thing. it takes 70mg of hydrocodone to get me buzzin. and if i multiply that by 1.25 i get 87.5. now i have 100 mg er pills, if i parachute em will it do it for me? or should i get my doc to give me the 30mg IRs?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast